- .Net developer with 3+ years of experience in Designing and Developing client/server web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in Banking, E - Commerce and Auto Rental domains.
- Used ASP.NET MVC (5/4/3) design pattern to develop a complex web application and add functionality to invoke requested actions on the mode.
- Expertise in maintaining application security avoiding XSS and CSRF attacks using security features in MVC.
- Experience in implementing security features like Authorization, Authentication mechanisms using Single Sign On (SSO), Open Authorization (Oauth2).
- Expertise in Data Retrieval and Manipulation using ADO.NET, Entity Framework (6.x/5.x), LINQ and SQL queries.
- Experienced in working with Microsoft SQL Server (2014,2012,2008) designing Tables, Models and relating them, creating and using Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, Indexes.
- Working knowledge on data migration and ETL tasks using SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS)
- Experienced in developing Business Applications in combination with generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), Crystal Reports.
- Experience in developing application following design patterns using Factory Method Pattern.
- Experienced working in Test Driven Development (TDD) incorporating N-Unit Testing in projects.
- Proficient in developing service layer using RESTful webAPIs, SOAP based Web Services and WCF.
- Extensively used Visual Studio Team Services(VSTS), GitHub, TFS for Version Control.
- Experience in using Fiddler, Postman, JIRA, Modernizr.
- Experience in deploying application using IIS, MS Azure (web apps).
- Laboriously involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Design through Deployment while working in V-Model and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in working with Scrum Master and delivering results and statistics in Scrum Meetings while following Agile Scrum methodology.
- An Excellent team player with ability in multitasking that meets business requirements and avoids latency.
Programming Languages: C, C#, Pascal.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, Telerik.
Frameworks: MVC, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, SOAP, Web API, WCF, QuickR, NUint.
Database Connectivity:: Oracle, MS SQL server, MySql, SQL, LinQ, SSIS, SSRS, ProcessMaker.
Tools: JIRA, Quick-R, GTrack, Fiddler, Postman, GitHub, Visual Studio, Azure (WebApp, API manager), IIS.
Confidential, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Project is modulated into Debit, Credit and Remit points based on business rules.
- Application was built using MVC, Kendo UI, Jquery, HTML, AngularJS. C# in the business layer. Web API, SOAP in service layers. Interfaces, abstract classes to supply objects to client following Factory design pattern.
- Entity framework, ADO.Net entity models in DLL to establish connection with SQL Server in data layer to fetch store procedures, Triggers, Functions, Schema and tables following DB first approach.
- Consumed WCF services.
- Client is validated using Jquery validator and Data annotations on server side.
- Deployed application using MS Azure. JIRA for standoff meetings, Confidential for unit testing. Fiddler to debug web traffic.
- Interoperable application built following MVC design pattern.
- Designed UI and application functionality using HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery UI, Telerik controls, Infragistics, AngularJS.
- Implemented Entity Framework, ADO.Net models, LinQ for data connectivity using SQL server as Backend database.
- Created Store Procs, Triggers, Indexes to perform CRUD operations. Used SSRS, SSIS to generate reports.
- Used GTrack as a project management tool, Postman to monitor web traffic and Fiddler to test APIs. Developed RESTful APIs and consumed them.
- Used Google APIs to enable mail services and maps, Autocomplete, Geocode through application. Incorporated Confidential for project advancements.
- Involved in deploying application using MS Azure.
- Used google webAPIs to track current location of the shipment using track package functionality.
- Build models using C#, entity framework, ADO.Net models.
- ETL operations are performed using SSIS, SSRS to generate reports and invoice of the shipment.
- Used Fiddler to successfully test webAPIs functionality. Implemented security features like XSS, CSRF.
- Responsible for developing roles using authorization features in MVC.
- Involved in implementing attribute routing, Authenticating and Authorizing users and employees to route them to concern portals.
- Created store procedures, Functions in database to perform CRUD operations.
- Implemented search functionality using store procs.
- DML operations are performed to retrieve data and plot them using JQPlot.
- Dashboard access to users and route providers are handled using attribute routing.
- Used widgets for user enrolment.
- Generated reporting services using ProcessMaker which outputs data in desired formats.
- Consumed SOAP based web services.