- 5+ years of C#/.Net
- 4+ years of server side Java (including Servlets, RMI, JNI, JDBC, JSP), Visual Age, Visual Café.
- 4+ years of experience working with C, C++ and Intel and Motorola Assembly.
- Experience in development Internet, Intranet, e - Commerce, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- 14+ years of total software design & development experience as a software developer using C#, Java/J2EE, C, C++, Power Builder, Delphi and Assembly.
C#, EC Map EDI Mapping Tool, TriZetto Facets, EC Gateway, Java (J2EE), EJB, RMI, JDBC, JMS, JSP, JNDI, JTA, C, C++, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Power Builder, Delphi, Tcl/Tk, SQL, PL/SQL, Servlets, Web logic 4.5, Web Logic 5.1, RDBMS (Oracle 8i/8/7, Sybase, MS SQL Server), Shell scripting, Visio, Windows 2000, NT 4.0, Unix, MVS, Rational Rose 98/2000, CMM (SEI). Knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP.
Confidential, Dublin, CA
- Working on Confidential Coric reporting application(both print and web)(Windows 8, Visual Studio 2017, C#, Jira, Confluence)
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Design, development and Implementation of Connecticut, Rhode Island and Arkansas Medicaid systems(Windows 7, Unix, Visual Studio, C#, Web Services, EDI,X12,Sybase ECMap, Healthcare transactions.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- 8+ years’ experience with Relational database with Sybase, Oracle and SQL, create queries, stored procedures at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health Services.
- 5+ years experience with OO Design at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health Services.
- 5+ years experience with .Net at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health Services.
- 9+ years experience with TriZetto Facets at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health Services.
- 8+ years experience with Systems Analysis/Development including full knowledge all phases of SDLC, create system requirements, system documentation, functional/nonfunctional specifications, gap analysis, production support, creating test cases/test plans, UAT at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health Services.
- 2+ years experience with Crystal Report at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health
- 11+ years experience with EDI at Confidential Nevada Market/Sierra Health Services
- Design, development and implementation of inbound claims processing 837I, 837P and 837D transactions.
- Design, development and implementation of inbound eligibility processing 834 transactions.
- Design, development and implementation of inbound premium payment 820 transactions.
- Re-design and implementation of Facets related ADT scripts to C# programs.
- Design, development and implementation of re-pricing of claims 837I and 837P transactions in C#.
- Involved in Facets 4.51 and 4.71 upgrade projects.
- Design, development and implementation real time transactions of 270/271 and 276/277.
- Design, development and implementation of different Facets related Crystal reports.
- Lead person for EDI transactions conversion project
- Lead person for implementation of 5010 re-pricing project involves NSF to 837P conversion
- Involved in ICD9 to ICD10 Conversion project
- Design, development and implementation of 997/999 transaction processing.
- Design, development and implementation of generation 837I, 837P and 837D claims transactions generation for different State, Federal and Corporate requirements.
- Actively involved in State exchange for healthcare reforms(834 and 820 transactions)
- Design, development and implementation of eligibility extracts in C# for trading partners.
Development Environment: C#, .Net, TriZetto Facets, Sybase, EDI, Sybase EC Map, Web Services, ORACLE, MS SQL Server 7.0, Windows 7, Visual Studio.
Confidential, Newark, CA
Sr. Software Engineer.
- Developed Use case, interaction, component and class diagrams (for Entity, session and java client beans) and data model using Rational Rose 2000.
- Created complete environment for EJB development (implemented EJB related super classes and the required scripts to compile and build the beans).
- Integrated JMS with EJB to make the system as asynchronous transaction processing engine.
- Designed and developed JSP pages with clear separation of java and HTML skills using java client beans, stateful session beans and entity beans for creating setup data and monitoring the transactions.
- Responsible for the detailed design of sub modules and resolved cross-functional interdependencies between subsystems.
- Responsible for in improving performance and scalability.
- Responsible for development of backend reports.
- Involved in development unit test framework using Junit and integration testing using Cactus.
- Responsible for the design and development of some modules of ADX Web Client.
- Developed deployment and build scripts using ANT
- Responsible for development of stored procedures and complex SQL queries for reports module.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Software Engineer.
- Designed and developed J2EE Layered Architecture and enterprise wide components using EJB.
- Did Complex mappings of EDI to Flat and Flat to EDI.
- Tested generated maps with real transactions.
- Involved in development of JSP with embedded java client beans and development of servlets.
- Worked on IDOC.
Development Environment: EC Map EDI Mapping Tools, ANSI, X12, Java 1.2.2, Web logic 4.5.1, EJB, ORACLE 8.1.6, Windows NT 4.0 sp 6A.
Confidential, Worcester, MA
- Design and development of E-commerce Applications.
- Mapping of Edi to Flat and Flat to EDI.
- Testing of generated Maps.
- Did ANY to ANY flat file mapping.
- Developed user interface using JDK 1.1
- Incorporated mapping file with java code using DLLs.
Development Environment: PaperFree Mapping Tool, ANSI, X12, JDK 1.1, Tcl/Tk, Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, Windows NT 4.0, MVS, TSO, JCL, ISPF, COBOL.
Independent Computer Consultant
- Design and Development of MRP II package .
- Developed inventory module using Power Builder 4.0
- Deployment of MRP II system
- Involved in Integration testing
Development Environment: MS Windows 3.11, Power Builder 4.0, Watcom SQL, Sybase 10
- Designed and developed of weighing systems.
- Testing and deploying the system at customer site.
Development Environment: Delphi, Windows, MSDOS, C, 8085, 8088 assembler, RS232C communication).