To contribute to organization effectiveness through emphasis on efficient utilization of technical knowledge, experience, and skill while adding value to the organization.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Computer application support, Team player, Communication, and Leadership. Scrum and Agile environment experienced. Application support: Visual Studio IDE, TortoiseSVN, GIT, C#, ASP.NET Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core 2.0, Microsoft SQL, HTML, BootStrap CSS, Atlassian JIRA, Docker Containers, Dev Ops exposure.
.NET ANALYST, CONSULTANT
- Engage with multiple clients for requirements gathering in order to perform legacy application migrations using the MicroServices Architecture using Docker Containers along with services for a Azure Service Fabric cluster for an enterprise application.
- Visual Studios IDE to develop object oriented programming solutions using Scrum methodology, TFS Team Services, and Window Virtual Machine Docker for Windows development environment.
- Hands - on DevOps utilizing TFS and Online documented training with certifications in specific areas that include: Azure PaaS and SaaS, Docker for Windows, MicroService Containers, Message Queues, ASP 2.0 .NET CORE, C# Programming Language.
.NET ANALYST, JR. ASSOCIATE
- Local Dev to perform code first data migrations using the package manager console in Visual Studio IDE to create relational database for C# source code.
- Development of object oriented programming solutions using Agile methodology and JIRA project management software.
- Requirements gathering for the full SDLC that include Class Diagrams, Domain Driven Design, Microsoft Visio, MS SQL, Visual Studio Object Relational Mapping, and Entity Framework tools.
- Creation of Entity Relationship Diagrams to support object oriented programming maintenance, security, and performance in Microsoft SQL.
- Perform data migration for FoxPro database to a new MS SQL relational database design scheme.
- Development of object OOP solutions that expanded the N-Tier architecture, by containing all Business Logic in its own library/repository with the UI components separated out to their perspective View.
- MSSQL query creation for database tables, foreign/primary key constraints, and Stored Procedures
ASSET DATABASE MANAGER
- Use Microsoft Access v.2012/2015 to Manage automated support equipment inventory control systems and administer aviation maintenance program publications and aircraft maintenance material.
- Apply logistic management techniques, supply procedures, technical publications, and automated data processing equipment to conduct, reconcile, and report SE asset inventories.
- Train subordinate SE asset managers and conduct liaison with support equipment controlling authorities.
- Perform fleet audits and postal assist visits/inspections.
- Supervise and maintain Standing Operating Procedures of ships postal operations.
- Prepare and release Mail Routing Instructions for mail/PAX/Cargo and insure to security of mail on hand reports.