- A strategic result oriented Angular/C#/.Net Consultant with 11+ years of diversified experience in Windows & Web development, System Analysis, Data Modeling, Technical Design, Implementation, Performance Tuning, Testing and Release/Build management in all stages of Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- In - depth knowledge of information systems architecture like SOA, Design Patterns and Microservices.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Client/Server Architecture in Distribution, Healthcare, Retail, Oil Industry, Automobile and Jewelry Domains
- Experienced in developing Single Page Application (SPA) by using Angular 2/4/5.
- Experienced in responsive UI design and tools such as HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular 2/4/5.
- Experienced in in reactive Angular components & State Management using RxJS Redux.
- Working experience on RESTful Programming using HTTP verbs for CRUD operations with ASP.NET WEB API.
- Experience withJenkins build, deployment and release and patch management's.
- Experience withGit, TFS& Subversion version control system and source code repository solution.
- Experienced with unit testing framework NUnit, MSTest frameworks and client side unit testing frameworks Jasmine BDD, Karma (Script), TDD.
- Write complex queries, stored procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Temporary tables evaluate the application performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Conduct code, design and process reviews, including code sampling, code promotion, unit test reviews and process adherence for source code control.
- Ability to guide, coach, mentor a team of developers.
- Played key role in all the stages of SDLC and worked on Waterfall, Agile and scrum models.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Technologies: Angular2/4/5, ASP.NET CORE 2,Web API, .Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET MVC 4/5, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, WCF, Web Service, Nunit, AJAX, CSS, HTML 5/4, XML,JSON, Bootstrap .
Programming Language: C#, VB.NET, NodeJS
Application Servers: IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 & 7.5
Database: SQL Server 2012, Oracle 10g
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Build Tools: GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSS
IDE, Tools and Version Control: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2015, GIT/TFS/VSS, Jasmin, Karma,, Visio 2010, Nunit, Clear case(SCM), MS Test
Practices: Agile Development, Dev Ops, Test Driven Development, Object Oriented Design, Continuous Integration, Dependency Injection, ORM
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Developed customer centric model that allows users to effortlessly enroll to Confidential .com.
- Created Single Page Application using Angular 1/4/5, Type script, CSS3, Bootstrap and HTML5 to load Webpage without constant page reloads.
- Created customer Profile and Preferences center.
- Created reusable templates using Angular 2 directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (NODE JS).
- Created typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Developed Claims on Confidential .com modules like dashboard, batch upload of claims.
- Developed the applications using Redux Ngrx for managing state of the applications.
- Developed the applications using rxjs to have more reactive nature in applications.
- Customer experience enhanced by simplifies the complex business through consolidation and reduced data collection.
- Integrated Social and 3rd party registration and login capabilities like Facebook, LinkedIn, G+, Amazon etc by using Gigya API’s.
- Simplified the Customer Authentication process.
- Utilized geo-specific registration flows to address differences in data, security and privacy policies.
- Allowed customers without shipping accounts to more with Confidential ID like order supplies and receive shipping discounts.
- Involved in Angular unit testing using jasmine and karma.
- Involved in Unit testing and writing the test case documents for the respective modules by using NUNIT.
- Involved in working with TFS GIT for code versioning and defects fixing.
- Created Jenkins .NET builds and made sure the builds are migrated all the way up to the Production Environment.
- Participated in Daily scrum meetings to track project’s development status and issues.
Technology Stack: Angular4/5, APS.Net Core 2, Web API, GIT, JAMA, JASMIN, Karma, Visual Studio 2017, C#, Agile methodology development, Dev ops, IIS 7.0 .
- Interaction and coordination with the client to understand the requirements of the project.
- Responsible for all phases of FirstForm & NPE development starting from designing, process modeling, integrating and configuring it with rules, events, escalations and exceptions through to designing dashboards, records, reports.
- Responsible for application development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; Contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Successfully developed a web application by using ASP.NET MVC4, Web API with AngularJS and leveraged Entity framework (EF) in the environment by using Visual Studio.
- Followed agile methodologies of software development during different stages.
- Used C# object Oriented Programming concepts (Abstract, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation) to develop application.
- Responsible in developing NPE Reports.
- Wrote stored procedures, Complex Queries and Views using joins in SQL Server.
- Responsible for developing Product modules in First form.
- Used SQL server programming skill for creating jobs, stored procedures, and functions and running SQL profiler for analyzing the issues.
- Created robust stored procedures (SP) having custom error handling try-catch blocks with transactions for planned error handling rollbacks to recent commits and save points.
- Prepared test cases for Unit testing and Integration testing of the system.
- Using AngularJS to validate custom validations and popup messages.
- Used JQuery for validations and enforcing rules.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Responsible for giving demos to business stakeholders.
Technology Stack: C#.Net/ASP.Net MVC4/AngularJS/Entity framework/Bootstrap3.0/SQLServer 2008R2/IIS/JQuery/TFS
Senior .Net Developer
- Responsible forestimation of the time effort required for conversion of ASP to ASP.NET forms.
- Co-ordinate with team and provide technical guidance, proto type and solution for the project.
- Did coding in C# for business objects using OOP concept (Object oriented programming) and Web forms.
- Deploy and setup applications on IIS server.
- Responsible for application development in all the HFA modules.
- Responsible for making the website responsive for most of the devices.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to do Asynchronous calls to the server.
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL Server.
- Setup the Application with CSRF to prevent cross site attacks.
- Responsible for Developing Oracle SQL Packages, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Responsible for Unit testing and writing the test case documents for the modules.
- Responsible for working with HPQC for defects fixing.
- Responsible for Source Code review and code promotion.
- Handled scrum meetings and lead offshore team assisting them on technical impediments,creating and assigning tasks.
Technology Stack: C#.Net/ASP.Net2012/Bootstrap3.0/Oracle SQL Developer/IIS/JQuery
Senior .Net Consultant
- Responsible for Creating Technical Design and Project Documents.
- Responsible for Subversion setup for Source code Repository by using Tortoise SVN.
- Responsible for Technical design of the DB Environment.
- Responsible for Developing the Packages, Stored Procedures and Functions for CRUD Operations.
- Responsible for Application Development for OS&D Modules.
- Responsible for Unit Testing the OS&D Modules.
- Responsible for Working with HPQC for defects resolution.
- Responsible for Application Development for New Security Module.
- Responsible for Creating the User Preferences Application for Default settings for users to select for OS&D.
.Net Technical Developer
- Involved in Setting up the Replication on SQL Server 2008/2000.
- Involved in Technical design of the DB Environment.
- Involved in developing the reports in SSRS and Deployed in Prod.
- Involved in Application Development for Sales Module.
- Involved in Unit Testing the Sales Module and Replication setup for all Modules.
- Involved in Database Design for new Environment.
- Involved in Application Development for New Security Module.
- Involved in Creating the Replication Setup Technical Documents for Future Reference.
Senior Technical Analyst
- Analyzed the functionality and designed the modules according to our Architecture.
- Developed modules for sMPCT Mass Price Conditions
- Developed the Scheduled jobs using SQL Server 2005.
- Created SSIS Packages for getting Data from GSAP systems
- Involved in Creating Stores procedures,views,Triggers and functions
- Involved in Performance tuning for the sMPCT Database.
- Involved in Change management process to Support the sMPCT App.
Technology Stack: ASP .Net 2005/SQL Server 2008/SSIS/ IIS/Ajax