Libraries:: jQuery, Knockout.js, Haml, CoffeeScript
Frameworks:: ASP.NET (MVC, Web Forms, Entity Framework), Xamarin, Rails
Source Control:: Team Foundation Server, GitHub
Other:: Web Services, Windows Services
Development Style:: Agile (SCRUM)
Software Engineer II
- Ruby on Rails developer for the Consumer/Job Seeker main site careerbuilder.com
- Developed pages in ruby, haml, coffee script.
- Worked on conversion of pages from legacy .Net to the RoR site.
- Writing of unit and feature tests in rspec and capybara.
- Maintaining front and middle end code with bug fixes and implementing new features
- Experience working in a multiple team environment utilizing Agile Development
- Bug Fixes in the Legacy .Net site for areas not yet converted to Ruby on Rails
- Designing and implementing various .NET web technologies
- Debugging and Writing VB.NET Unit Tests
- MVC 2/3/4/5, Web Forms, Entity Framework /w Code First
- Built a WCF Hosted Windows Service acting as a proxy for Web Service calls into and out of our main online product.
- Experience working on a team utilizing Agile Development (SCRUM)
- Conversion of Web Forms / ASP.Net Hybrid site to MVC 4 including the whole E-File process that millions of our customers touch.
- SQL server development and design
- Maintaining front end and back end code with bug fixes and new feature design across various .Net Project types and rendering engines
- Regular Full-Stack development from the database to the UI.
- Designing and coding a windows form app that returns information on the system
- Coded in C# .Net 3.5 and utilizes ClickOnce Deployment
- Queries SQL Server for information
- Utilizes gathering information from the registry
- Designed custom controls like a collapsible split panel
Quality Assurance Specialist
- R&D in Performance Testing
- Researched and evaluated Automation Tools
- Telerik’s Test Studio
- Smartbear’s TestComplete
- Microsoft CodedUI & Team Manager
- Participated in the theorization of the design of the future of the Automation Framework/Process
- Lab Management
- Testing Process
- Participated in the QA lifecycle of several products
- Wrote and executed test cases
- Performed ad hoc testing
- Evaluated requirements documents
- Worked as part of a team and individually
- Assisted Professor York during his C# and XHTML/CSS Labs
- Tutored students in C# and XHTML/CSS