- Built MEAN Stack based system for custom ordering
- Repaired .NET system for financial monitoring
- Assisted in migration of 900+ websites to new servers for
- Maintained PHP based web sites for 300 regular clients
- Web security management and site security repair for 250+ regular clients
- Social media application development for Gannett Publishing and Des Moines Confidential Health News with PHP and jQuery
- NSS Chess with team members using jQuery and CSS3 ( Confidential )
- AngularJS based website as final project (NSS)
- Knit Designer Pro application in progress with Java
- Gameify Everything application in progress with Objective C and Swift
- BloxBot: STEM Education with Lego curriculum development in progress with education team
- Mac OSX 10.5 - 10.11
- Ubuntu 11.10
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Adobe Creative Suite 4 - 6
- Command Line/Terminal
- Object Oriented Programming
- C# ASP.NET
- MEAN Stack
- Mongoose OEM
- Visual Studio IDE
- Aptana Studio 3 IDE
- WebStorm IDE
- Eclipse IDE
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Assisted during the addition of a new POS System to services.
- Team of 2 IT staff. Shopkeep was brought on around the time I was hired and I assisted in the creation and integration of a POS specific system for their users to track gift cards.
- Performed repairs on main gift card monitoring system.
- This used ASP.NET to track gift card sales and accounts for each company.
- Systems were not keeping up with the account load created by Shopkeep and new pages needed to be built specifically for 1500+ non-Shopkeep users.
- Created custom gift card ordering system using MEAN Stack.
- This was meant to integrate into an Confidential based dashboard for the manufacturing and printing plant.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Associate Web Developer
- Assisted in the migration of 900+ websites to new servers. Team of 7 developers and 6 project managers.
- I was responsible for ensuring websites migrated cleanly with no errors, and repairing errors if they occurred.
- Built website from scratch for Confidential .
- Maintained website design and information for 300+ regular clients.
- Laid out designs from design team, inserted and edited custom content, and set up form management as needed.
- Maintained email systems and SMTP logins for 300+ clients.
- Ensured data security for all email systems.
- Maintained data security for 250+ websites.
- Removed fraudulent accounts created on the site, built custom passwords for better security, managed permissions to prevent further security breaches.
- Repaired damage done by fraudulent accounts.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) concepts for all projects, specifically Mocha and Chai, as well as onboard Unit Testing with Visual Studio.
- Worked with C# ASP.NET to build websites and software programs. Began using C# for Knit Designer Pro (currently being rebuilt in Java).
Social Media Manager, Writer, Researcher, Web Developer
- Started researching and writing articles for a small, print-based nutrition publication. Wrote 20+ articles and did research for an additional 150+.
- Articles include pieces on the Terlingua Chili Cookoff, Eggs, Barley, Mushrooms, Olives, and the importance of Family Dinners.
- Designed social media system of communication, online article release plan, and original social website structure.
- Implemented all online accounts and wrote strategies for all online activities for platforms.
- Developed third iteration of website with AngularJS and .NET.
- Site included JSON files and MySQL database, along with social media integration and Google AdWords optimization.
- Website no longer exists after company merged with larger organization.