- More than 7+ years of IT experience in Software Design and Development with focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Involved in designing new e - commerce solution using Magento e-commerce, Dynamics CRM 2012 R3, AX Retail POS and Call Center functionality to support funeral service customer service and sales teams.
- Experience in developing plug-ins, and workflow and perform sitemap, Ribbon Xml customization for CRM 2016.
- Good work experience in ADX Studio/Naos Portal integrations with MS CRM 2015 & 2016
- Customized CRM forms & Reports using MorphX IDE, Visual Studio, TFS, X++, SQL Customization X++ Forms, reports and Database Objects.
- Experience in using reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS, Dashboard customization with complex charts built from SSRS.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Defect Tracking system and preparing project reports for end-to-end testing using tools like QC/ALM and JIRA.
- Worked with CRM features like New Security Features, Enhanced Business Rules, and Hierarchy Visualization.
- Experienced in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Expertise in database design, table creations, development of Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, Complex Packages, Cursors, Indexes, PL/SQL Developer
- Experience with integration and functional testing, SCRUM methodologies and Sprints.
- Expertise in generating Entity relationship diagrams to describe the relation between different entities, forms, fields etc. with Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Having experience in creating Sitemaps for an organization using XRM toolbox, expertise in working with Message queues (MQ) for Inter Process communication.
- Experience in conducting Gap Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit analysis, ROI Analysis, Data flow diagrams, Entity Relation diagrams, Developing Business Process Re-Engineering and Process Modelling using MS Visio.
- Experience in design, development of User Interface (UI) applications and implementation of Internet/Intranet applications using C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Web Services, IIS, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, XML and XSL including COM and SQL.
- Experienced in analysis of complex business problems; prioritizing, translating, organizing and documenting problem to the technical team.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, requirement modeling using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object-Oriented Analysis.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Business Requirements gathering, Design, Business process flows, Business process modeling, Analysis, and Documentation using Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodologies as a Business Analyst.
- Oversaw maintenance of IIS, SQL, and network file servers, as well as led the migration of SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2014 & 2016, architecting a plan to take advantage of new SQL Server capabilities such as in-memory OLTP.
- Install, maintain and support AppDynamics Pro and AppDynamics for Databases which consists of three environments.
- Experienced requirement elicitation techniques like interviews, brain-storming, document & interface analysis and organizing sessions with Subject Matter Experts (focus groups).
ERP: Dynamics CRM 2015, Dynamics CRM 2016, Dynamics 365
Languages: C#, VB.Net, JAVA
Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows 2007, Linux and Windows 8.1
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2008/2010, MS Access
Data Access Technologies: ADO.net, LINQ, Entity Framework
Web Technologies: ASP.Net 4.0, WCF Services, WSDL, SOAP, HTML 5, CSS
IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013/2015
Tools: Jenkins, Maven, HP Quality Center, Bugzilla
Repositories: GitHub, TFS
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Installed and configured MS Dynamics CRM 2016 system for development and testing, configured server instance, created organizations
- Collected existing infrastructure information including Active Directory, SQL server, Reporting Server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 system
- Discussed the requirements with end user and propose solutions to achieve business goals.
- Customized system entities and custom entities to meet the business requirements
- Used Power BI Desktop for Creating Dashboards and Creating Pie Graphs.
- Created hierarchies in power BI reports using visualizations like bar chart, line chart, etc.
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for enhancing the system and maintain data integrity
- Created custom asp.net pages and configured forms and views for new modules to be added to MS Dynamics CRM system
- Created and scheduled SSIS packages to pull data from SQL Server and exported to Excel Spreadsheets and vice versa
- Used SSIS Import data into the system using multiple sources
- Used SSRS create reports in the system to provide accurate data for business decision making
- Created custom dashboard, create custom Ribbon button and configured sitemap using Pragma toolkit
- Extensively used User interface controls that use JQuery to validate client side validation
- Used Bing Maps API to design and develop dashboards to display incoming customer requests and update address coordinates in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Used JIRA to Track the defects.
- Suggested several security policies on various entities in the system to manage and implement appropriate access controls
Environment: MSCRM 2016, D365, MS SQL Server 2014/2016, XRM Toolkit, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, TFS, ADX Studio, Visual studio 2012, C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, Jquery, MVC, JIRA, Java Script, HTML, XML, WCF Services.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Design and customize Dynamic CRM forms, ribbons, site map, workflows, Dialogue. Understanding of business goals, system integration plan, and effort estimation plan.
- Imported contacts from existing application into MS Dynamics 365 using the WCF services.
- Worked with project managers to scope projects, develop project plans, and calculate risk.
- Responsible for creating Visio diagrams and training documentation.
- Developed OOB workflows and custom workflows for CRM based on user needs.
- Extensively used Advanced Find functionality in CRM
- Implemented ODATA endpoint on entities like Accounts/Leads/Contacts/Opportunities and other Custom Entities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests underlying true needs.
- Developed custom SSRS reports for CRM and added permissions to users based on their designation
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects and products in an agile project management environment.
- Customizing and configuring the CRM tool as per the requirement from client using MS SDK.
- Work with Project team to discuss bugs and new functionality business want to implement.
- Work with development team to make sure development is done according to the business requirements.
- Responsible to create QA test scripts and work with QA team and developers to resolve all bugs.
- Configuring D365 applications like Sales, Service, Marketing, Portals, Field Service and Project Service Automation.
- Used various report items like tables, sub report and charts to develop the reports in SSRS.
- Experienced in configuring CRM Visualization hierarchy, Rollup fields, calculated fields, business process flow, Access Team security settings.
- Created ETL packages with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files) and then loaded the data in to destination tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SSIS/DTS packages.
- Involved in developing WCF service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems and deployed web services as per the business requirements.
- Worked with QA in creating acceptance criteria, designing test cases, and validating functional tests
- Worked with Business user on UAT Support and Training
- Design and Developed SQL stored procedures.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM /365, ADX Studio, MS Sharepoint, .Net, Work Force Management (WFM) 8.5, C#.Net, Visual Studio 2017, MS Power BI, Team Foundation Server (TFS), jQuery, MS SQL Server, AJAX, JSON, SSIS, SSRS, SOAP, WCF.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Assist in Upgrade/Migration from Microsoft Dynamics CRM using both externally available tools and self-built tools.
- Created and developed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom Web Pages to plug into out-of- the box MS CRM Solution using HTML.
- Customized Workflows and Plug-in for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Provided end-users training for CRM system with post deployment support.
- Extensively used XRM Tool Kit for customizing Site Maps, Bulk Record Updates, bulk Workflow Execution.
- Performed data consistency and performance tuning effectively with SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard.
- Developed SQL scripts to insert, update and delete data in MS SQL database tables in OLTP environment.
- Involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM data capture, integration, auditing, data mapping, importing data and Creation of interfaces.
- Using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for styling web form UI controls.
- Used ASP. Net validation controls for validating user input in the web forms.
- Configure Azure for integration with CRM.
- Created SSIS packages for different data loading operations for many applications.
- Managed CRM web service and developed a custom service using WCF to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM.
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Integrated Custom WCF Service with other applications.
- Imported existing application into Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the WCF service.
Environment: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015,2013, .NET Framework 4.5, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Visual studio 2013, CSS, HTML, Ribbon Editor Tool, MS CRM Developer Toolkit, Plug-in Registration Tools, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSRS, Java script, JQuery, XML, Outlook 2013 and TFS.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
MS Dynamic CRM Consultant
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for upgrading the system and maintaining data integrity for client and other entities and created Workflow based on requirements from Sales and Marketing department.
- Collaborated with several disciplines such as architects, developers, PM, vendors, stakeholders, business partners, data center ops, DBAs, Active directory domain administrators, network, exchange and security.
- Created UML, Process flow diagrams and Workflow process for approval mechanism and created various patient forms viz., Preauthorization Form, Claims Form, Patient admittance forms.
- Involved in various meeting held based on migration of the current CRM 2011 version to the CRM 2013 version.
- Coordinating with client staff members to manage their expectations with design and delivery aspects (making sure we are all on the same page).
- Engaged stakeholders and drove end to end MS CRM implementations including design, development, configuration, deployment and operations.
- Generated reports using SSRS, Excel (Pivot) that could be used to send information to diverse group of users, clients, and managers.
- Secured Web application using authentication, authorization techniques like SQL Role Providers, Member Providers, and Impersonation.
- Developed interfaces and bridges using WCF SOAP Services between CRM 2011 and existing enterprise applications for accurate and secure data flow within the enterprise.
- Created the Business Process stages for the SELL OUT and SELL IN processes for the Sales life cycle.
- Performed one to one requirements gathering session with Business users and prepared the Enhancements lists in Service Module.
- Used SSIS Import data into the system using multiple sources like Migration of data from Excel source to CRM.
- Collecting and understanding client system requirements, and performing customer GAP analysis Business and process analysis
- Implemented DATA endpoint on entities like Accounts/Lead opportunities and other Custom entities.
- Production Deployment and go-live preparation and facilitated onboarding of Business partners to Enterprise CRM service.
- Used Advanced Find feature of MS Dynamics CRM and created multiple views of System entities.
Confidential, Dearborn, Michigan
.NET / CRM Developer
- Integrated MSCRM with Messaging system via WCF services, CRM Plug-in, Custom CRM Jobs.
- Install, configure, and Manage Dynamics CRM server.
- Migrate from MS CRM 2011 to MS CRM 2013.
- Customize MS CRM on business requirement.
- Developed UI using jQuery and Java script for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports and charts created Used Visual studio test project and performed unit testing including both automated and manual testing.
- Integrate and migrate data from on-premises applications using Scribe.
- Generated various reports with drilldowns, calculated members, dropdowns from the cubes by connecting to Analysis server from SSRS.
- Developed OLAP cubes, wrote queries to produce reports using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS), Dashboards.
- Involved in the design, development and support of Charge Code Assignment using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Scribe Insight, SSRS, SQL Server, and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Implement ASP.Net Project with MS CRM using Web Services.
- Developed out-of- box workflows and custom workflows for CRM 2013/2011 based on user needs.
Environment: MSCRM 2011, CRM 2013, MS SQL Server 2010, XRM Toolkit, Scribe, SQL Server Reporting Services, TFS, Visual studio 2012, C#, Plug-in, Java Script, HTML, XML, WCF Services.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Designed and built custom views, custom dashboards, templates, entities & workflows in the CRM. tool for numerous teams and users to meet business and user requirements.
- First point of contact for CRM business users and provided hands-on support to all departments that used CRM.
- Successfully designed CRM tool training material and conducted training for all sales teams in all regions of the world; 65+ staff members.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert relating to the CRM tool business process, data entities, and relations to other systems.
- Planned and designed strategy for the migration of data from previous CRM tool to current CRM tool.
- Key contributor in implementing cloud applications in Office 365 Sharepoint Online, WorkFront project system and Concur expense filing applications
- Ensured that business functional teams were aligned on the software application deliverables from design, process, and end user training/documentation.
- Led functional departments through the requirements definition phase, designed and implemented CRM tool solutions along with documented policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provided key support for CRM 2011 upgrade; produced comprehensive training materials for super users.
- Create multiple environments (virtualization in some cases). This includes creating a Dynamics CRM 4.0 Dev environment, Test environment, UAT environment, Training environment, Pre-Production environment and Production environment.
- Successfully planned, designed and implemented the Project entity for Project Management team in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and trained the end users; 20+ staff members.
- Created new users in CRM as requested and maintained profiles and security roles.