- .NET Professional with Over 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing applications using Microsoft.NET Technologies - .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7 ASP.NET MVC, C#, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, AJAX, AngularJS and developing REST, SOAP services using ASP.NET Web API, WCF.
- Experience in porting legacy code and migrating to .NET applications to higher level of framework versions.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Working under agile methodology with Scrum meetings. Completing the tasks in timely fashion with respect to each individual Sprint. Task completion in respect to Design, business logic as well as the Test cases in a sophisticated manner.
Languages: C, C#, SQL, PL/SQL.
Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ.
Web Related: HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, JSON, AJAX, SignalR and JQuery.
IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015/2017, Toad for Oracle, Putty.
OS: Windows & UNIX.
Database: MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2015, Oracle 10 g/11 g.
Web Server: IIS 7.0/6.0.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, XL Deploy, Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Developed Web Portal using MVC Razor engine, HTML helper, CSS, AJAX, Angular JS like angular controller, factory and services, used by manual users to process the claims.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) pattern to develop a complex application with C# as code.
- Developed C# library to pull claim information from X12 claim format.
- Used NLog for logging.
- Developed WCF Web services and configured WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in application.
- Developed Windows Services to automate the claims processing for particular customers.
- Consumed WCF service by UI and windows service to queue the claims.
- Implemented ADO.NET and LINQ to communicate with SQL Database using Entity Framework.
- Implemented LINQ query and retrieved data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Used Entity framework CODE FIRST approach.
- Developed complex database queries, Views, Stored Procedures.
- Host applications on web server (IIS) and in remote server or virtual machine.
- Used X509 Certificates for Authentication, Encryption & Signing.
- Manage SSL Certificates for web services consuming.
- Have good knowledge on X12 claim format transactions.
- Used SignalR for real time app communications from our windows service to our UI, for real time data notifications and updates on UI.
- Used open3270 library for connecting Mainframe terminal.
- Involved in unit testing, system testing, release management and performed continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins.
- Coded unit tests against application logic using NUnit.
- Involved in code Fortify updates and Sonar fixes.
Environment: C#, Visual Studio 2017, .NET 4.6.2, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Jenkins, GitHub, JQuery, JSON, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, N-Unit, SignalR, WCF, IIS 10.0, MS SQL Server 2014, N Unit, Windows Server 2012.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed .NET Web application, new Rest service, Windows Program using MVC design pattern, C#.NET4.5.2.
- Created WEB API service to send claims and claims information to other applications.
- Designed secure API service with X509 certificates.
- Implemented windows program to fetch claims from pervasive DB and send them to other applications.
- Created tables, store procedures in both Pervasive and SQL SERVER 2012.
- Developed UI using CSS, AJAX and AngularJS with UI ToolKit.
- Worked on creating health care claims 837(ASC X12 837I v5010) using C#, LINQ queries to retrieve data from database.
- Worked for generating health care claims in X12 format which is standard format for health care projects.
- Used Nunit to write the test cases.
- Worked on web application and web service setup on IIS in DEV, QA, REGRESSION, PREVIEW and PRODUCTION servers.
- Runs Sonar, Fortify scans for security check. Worked on fixing all security related issues.
- Worked with Business Partners, Business Analysts and the management team in analyzing and understanding the requirements.
- Involved in designing the Technical Design Documents for the Workflow development process and Technical specifications
- Develop new and rewrite current workflow configurations in order to maximize production and operating efficiency.
- Involved in testing and Bug Fixing Activities.
- Involved in developing the requirement with C#, unit testing and system testing and release management.
- Developed and modified SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Involved in development of UNIX script to upload the output file to the FTP using shell script.
- Developing shell scripts and scheduling jobs.
- Creating migration script to Deploy Pega Rules into production.
- Batch/Background Jobs-Checking the status of Background Jobs.
- Responsible for Extracting, Transforming and Loading claim data by using MQ.
- Creating COMET system builds and handling release related documents and QMS related documents like MPTT.
Environment: C#, Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4.0, Pega Reach 8.1, TOAD, Oracle 10g, Windows XP/2007, UNIX, Web Services (SOAP), MQ.
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in requirements gathering and design document.
- Prepared high level and low-level system design UML diagrams (class diagrams, sequence diagrams).
- Developed web forms for User Interface using ASP.NET with C# as code behind language.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET controls, HTML, Master Pages and CSS.
- Used ASP.NET validations controls for Validations.
- Worked extensively with data bound controls like Grid View.
- Involved in Database diagram design and Tables design in SQL server.
- Experience in developing the requirement with C#, ASP.NET, unit testing, and system testing and release management.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints and foreign keys.
- Performed unit testing using N-Unit.