Team Lead and Mobile Architect seeking long - term and permanent opportunities focusing on Confidential, Android Mobile Application Development, Microsoft SQL, and RestFul Resources.
Over twenty years of experience in all areas of full life-cycle application design including Database Development, Desktop, Mobile and Web Based Development and Architecture. N-Tier Web Application Design and Implementation, Database Development and Data-warehousing, Mobile Application Architecture, Intranet and Network Management, PeopleSoft Development and Design with a focus on .Net Web Application (ASP.NET) originating from ASP Web applications, Application Security, and Architecture.
- Appcelerator (Alloy, Titanium, Atom, Arrow)
- Android (Eclipse, Android Development Studio)
- Confidential Studio, Confidential Visual Studio
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Windows Server Administration (2003-2012)
- Visual Studio (6-2015)
- C#, VB.Net, PHP, Java (Android)
- Turtle SVN, GiT, GitHub
- Telerik DevCraft Ultimate, AppBuilder, Rad Controls
- Team Foundation Server (Visual Studio)
- SharePoint (Workflow Applications)
- RedGate SQL Tools
- Workflow Foundation (WF)
- PeopleSoft 8.1/8.49, PeopleCode & SQR
- SQL Server (7-2014, Azure), Oracle (9,10i/g)
- Nhibernate (Fluent)
- MySQL, Microsoft Access, Raven DB
- MVC (Razor) focus on Responsive
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project
- JQuery, Ajax (Atlas)
- HTML (Html5, XML, XHTML, translation)
- Entity Framework, Linq to SQL
- Certified Ethical Hacker Training
- Knockout.JS, Jquery, Kendo, bootstrap
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY:
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Mobile Architect, Technical Lead, Senior Mobile Developer
Enviroment : Confidential, C#, MVC 4 Razor, AJAX, JQuery, Json, SQL Server 2014, Rest Sync Adaptors
- Utilize Confidential to produce shared components for Enterprise Mobility. Interact with Off-Shore team of 17 individuals.
- Update and maintain Git system, system requirements, expectation.
- Customer facing interaction.
- Spearhead development of enterprise wide components for shared use via Confidential packages on private share for internal consumption from enterprise mobile applications as an On-Site Technical advisor.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Mobile Developer, On-Site technical advisor, Mobile Architect.
Enviroment : Appcelerator, Android Studio, Confidential, C#, MVC 4 Razor, AJAX, JQuery, Json, SQL Server 2014, Rest Sync Adaptors, Arrow Development
- Develop and Implement updates to existing Uptime Robot mobile apps; Additional remote work with Confidential on Carabou coffee.
- Provide long-term on-site Architecture and Development staff augmentation for Confidential to design, develop, and update existing Driver 360, Carrier 360 and Shipper 360 mobile apps. Design, Develop and Implement upcoming changes for Final Mile Services (FMS) in all three apps.
- Assist with Confidential Pilot mobile app creation and implementation.
- As an on-site employee travel between Richmond and Bentonville as necessary to perform all tasks associated with the location.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Contractor Developer
Enviroment : C#, MVC 4 Razor, AJAX, JQuery, Json, SQL Server 2014, Sharepoint, Azure Development
- Develop and Implement new product for B2B healthcare related functionality. Implement code developed with various technologies to support existing products as well as few product. Short-term contract
Confidential, Power Richmond, VA
Senior Contractor Developer, Consultant
Enviroment : C#, MVC 4 Razor, AJAX, JQuery, Json, SQL Server 2014, Telerik, ADLDS/ADAM, SiteMinder
- Develop and Implement ADAM/ADLDS sign-on security in the DMZ with a F5/SiteMinder front-end security implementation.
- Modify existing 3 rd party code to be brought in house using classic asp.net and asmx implementation with MVC wcf security service for authorization after SiteMinder authentication.
Senior Developer, Consultant, Assistant
Enviroment : C#, MVC 4 Razor, AJAX, JQuery, Json, SQL Server 2012, Azure, Telerik, DiscountASP.Net
- Develop, Design and administer full web application related to the establishment of SRVA and it’s business products (Ativist).
- Web application for submissions, business to business, conference and public relations. Meditation. Confidential Android Product on Google Play.
Confidential, Miami, Florida
Senior Developer, Consultant
Enviroment : Raven DB, C#, MVC 4 Razor, AJAX, JQuery, QL Server 2012, Telerik, knockout.js
- Remote Asp.net MVC 4 consultant working on UI enhancements and modifications to a No-SQL based Raven DB enviroment utilizing a MVC/Knockout.js structure.
- Conversion from Raven to SQL.