A motivated professional who is determined, honest, ambitious and has a passion for excellence. Proven abilities to adapt to new surroundings while remaining observant, open - minded and goal oriented. Able to distill complicated information and process it into clear tasks that are enabling for a team to accomplish any task.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Observant and open-minded
- Customer service
- ASP.NET MVC
- HTML 5
- Web Development
- Microsoft Office
- Visual Studio
EXPERIENCE & WORK HISTORY:ASP.NET Developer
- Designed, composed, and built applications using the ASP.NET framework
- Experience adding structure/design to ASP.NET MVC web page using HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
- Performed unit and integration testing to validate solutions with ASP.NET projects.
- Developed multiple C# console application’s, some team an individual while also storing code on Git hub.
- Created databases using SQL server management tool and ASP.NET MVC. Also learning how to query and extract information from the database.
- Understanding of C#, T-SQL, and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience using developing user interface design using XML
Confidential, Fort Bragg, NCASP.NET Developer
- Conducted team leadership for 15+ military personnel.
- Managed personnel with appropriate orders to complete mission/tasks while ensuring each individual’s safety.
- As a leader, trained to apply the army values ensures the maximum responsibility to maintain 100% of all professional equipment securely and successfully.
- Packed over 2,000 malfunction free T-11 parachutes for individuals resulting in safe operations.
- Conducted safe operations with zero incidents during the distribution of $20,000,000 worth of parachute equipment resulting in over 60,000 individual, airborne personnel.