- Innovative and conceptual thinker with proven success in designing, implementing and deploying technology - based solutions to meet complex business needs.
- Exceptional and motivational team leader, able to keep the end goal top-of-mind among my team.
- Significant time working as a full-time employee for large organizations, with the desire to be part of something truly innovative that positively impacts the company.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; able to prioritize in ambiguous, often competing, situations.
Software Engineer Consultant
- Design and build websites from start to finish.
- Connect with clients to fully understand their company, product, and audience.
- Design and present mock concepts; establish hosting accounts with providers.
- Design and code websites; keep clients engaged with regular review on test sites.
- Launch websites and provide continuous customer service with enhancements or upgrades.
Principal Software Engineer
- Lead programmer of “Marquee” team, responsible for all Fortune 100 accounts.
- Created custom HealthVault interface for Microsoft’s intranet portal.
- Created custom portals for Amazon and Starbucks.
- Created FinalBuilder packages to improve the deployment process.
- Led SDETs in developing post-deployment test scripts.
- Lead programmer for Enterprise-scaled CMS DR migration.
- Developed custom tooling for the site content team.
- Wrote ETL processes for all new and updated SKUs for Microsoft’s retail online store. (New SKU onboarding.)
- Trained junior developers to maintain website and database.
- Designed and built a unified data warehouse to support MSN’s BI reporting needs.
- Developed tools for the MSN Change Approval Board to improve review and launch approval system.
- Extended functionality of existing tooling used to support MSN Operations, allowing for faster and more accurate deployments of new releases and rollbacks.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of client business processes.
- Defined solution architecture and detailed design for Data Cubes/Data Marts.
- Was solely responsible for entire project life-cycles from project planning to end user training.