- Experienced Software Developer with Microsoft development (.Net, SharePoint, MS CRM) expertise, with more than 5 years of combined experience in application development, software integration, client consulting, and project lifecycle management.
- Participate in Software Requirement Specifications, High Level Technical Design and Detailed Technical Design.
- Translate and define solutions and deliver POCs for requirements.
- Use OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns for implementing solutions.
- Design, implement and modify Services(Windows services, WCF, Web API) Developing, coding and define unit testing for components following TDD and BDD.
- Participate as a member in Agile - Scrum Sprint periodically.
- Develop and Customize integration with O365, SharePoint sever, Exchange, CRM and other exist applications.
- Lead and Monitor the Development Team in SDLC processes and sprint releases.
SRS High Level Design Business Analysis UML Detailed Technical Design MicroServices Design Pattern SSRS SharePoint workflows SharePoint Branding Content Types Kendo UI Stored Procedures SPFx PowerApps Flow MVC WCF K2 TDD SSIS SSRS WPF CRM Scrum TFS T-SQL Jenkins
Databases & ORM: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g, DB2,Entity Framework, LINQ 2 SharePoint, Hibrenate
SharePoint Platform: SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, Office 365 , Hybrid
SharePoint Functions: MS Project Server, SSOM, CSOM, SPFX, Hosted App, Developing Content Types, Event Receiver, Timer Jobs, Taxonomy, OOTB features, OOTB WP, Page Layout, Master Pages, InfoPath forms, CSWP, Designing Workflows, WCM, Discussion Boards, KPI, SharePoint migration , Site Definition
Tools: SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Tableau, MS Project, UML, Filenet, OpenText, xRM, Athento, Metalogix, Nintex Workflow, K2 Workflow, InfoPath, Power BI, PowerApps, Telerik, DevExpress, Kendo UI
SD Methodologies: Object-Oriented Programming, SOLID, Design Patterns, SOA, Waterfall, SCRUM, TDD,ALM
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Branding SharePoint Master Page, Page Layout and Web Pages.
- Develop OOTB solutions, Web Parts, BDCS using .Net, SPFx and SharePoint PnP.
- Coordinate with Administrators to troubleshoot SharePoint Environment.
- Develop .Net Web API applications for hosting Services
- Develop and Maintain Databases Tables, schemas, stored Procedures and views according to ERD requirement
Confidential, Graham, NC
.Net/SharePoint Developer- Architect
- Develop new web Applications based on ASP MVC architecture and EF .
- Configure and support SharePoint sites, pages, web parts and user controls.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and debug cutting edge web-based solutions.
- Designing, plan, Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions.
- Create automated business processes according to requirements.
- Design and build OOTB solutions as needed.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Developing new UI for SharePoint Master Page and Page Layout.
- Migrate data from excel and access to SharePoint and SQL DBs, Customize integration with CRM and other systems.
- Lead and monitor the Development Team in SDLC.
- Sales and Manufacturing application (Manage Sales from Ordering the new orders till manufacturing and delivery )
- Intranet Portal for Confidential & all departments sites (building collaborated portal with Automated BPs and dashboard)
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Fourth Shift, SharePoint 2013 Workflow Designer, Visual Studio, JQuery, ASP.Net, Kendo UI, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, Web API AngularJS, WPF
.NET / SharePoint Consultant
- Worked with clients to provide consultative insight and recommendations on SharePoint Enterprise Infrastructure planning, design, and analysis.
- Design and build Business processes for the overall application.
- Built and presented a number of advanced courses in a wide range of technical design, development, and solutions delivery topics.
- Presented on a wide variety of complex topics, including Microsoft SQL Server databases and solutions, data warehousing, business intelligence solutions, core and advanced SharePoint Server solutions, and deployment.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, OLAP, SSRS, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft Project Server 2013, Team Foundation Server 2013, MS CRM 2013, RabbitMQ
.NET / SharePoint Team Leader
- Coordinated low-level and high-level design in alignment with established requirements and specifications; oversaw the development lifecycle and all migration projects.
- Partnered with internal and external clients on information gathering and concept development.
- Oversaw requirements analysis and alignment.
- Created software diagrams using object-oriented principles.
- Directed deployment of SharePoint 2013 Features, Sites, Web Parts, Workflows, OOTB solutions.