- Over 8 years of experience as a Software Developer including a solid understanding of software design and architecture, Skilled in all phases of the software development lifecycle; expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions; fanatical about quality, usability, security and scalability.
- Passionate, responsible and committed engineer, with a get - it-done, on-time spirit, experience in designing, implementation and adapting technically sophisticated online web applications using Microsoft Technologies, MVC, Web API, C# .Net, AngularJs, Java, JSON, Swagger UI, Swaschbuckle, multi-tier architecture and more.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience to include Analysis, Design and Review of Business and Software Requirement Specifications.
Senior Software Developer/SCRUM Master
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
- Converted Windows Services Cron jobs to AWS Lambdas
- Reduced dashboard loading time using multithreading and SQL optimization to include adding indexing
- Added the ability to print custom reports
- Reduced API calls by implementing caching using Memcached
- Created API documentation using Swagger UI and Swashbuckle
- Implemented logging using Log4Net, Elmah and AWS CloudWatch
- Implemented API endpoints for mobile
Senior Software Developer
Confidential, Portland, ME
- Saved the company over $300K in paper every year by implementing AEPortal Paperless Manifest Web Application
- Used AngularJS in existing applications to optimize applications responsiveness
- Implemented Jenkins server for software continues integration
- Implemented MVC authentication and session filters using MVC Owin Security based on OAuth
- Trained and mentored junior developers in development methodologies and best practices
Full Stack .Net Software Developer II
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Work with a group of developers to create iTraycer; a mobile and web application use to schedule surgeries and track parts
- Used Apache Cordova to create a portable mobile application that can be deployed to multiple mobile devices such as Android
- Worked with Cordova, HTML, AJAX and jQuery to design the front-end Mobile User Interface, and back end architecture
- Used TSQL, JustCode, C# .Net and Telerik UI to create complex grids and filters to display surgical supplies information.
- Setup various Team Projects into different Team Project Collections in TFS 2013
- Code review junior developers before merging code and deploying to production
.Net Software Developer II
Confidential, San Antonio TX
- Redesigned the IT Help Desk Internal Website from classic ASP to MVC 4 saving the company hundreds of hours on code review, and millions of dollars on development men hours by creating reusable object-oriented code
- Redesign the navigation menu, implemented the use of Partial Views for HTML views reusability
Technologies: ASP.Net, MVC4, Visual Studio 2010, C#, HTML 5, CSS 3.0, YUI 3.13.0, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server