- Around 5 years of IT experience in various phases of software development life cycle, including design, development and testing as a developer.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, detailed design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Expertise in writing business solutions using Object - Oriented Concepts with .NET Framework
- Expert in Microsoft SQL and My SQL Servers.
- Experience working on Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in managing databases using ADO .NET Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda Expressions.
- Used Data Annotation, Partial Views, Layouts, Strongly Typed views in MVC
- Experienced working in MVC. Using ViewBag, ViewData and TempData to pass data to Views.
- Expert in Software Configuration Management, Source Control using tools including Version Control Tool SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, JIRA and SharePoint.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS.
- Excellent communication, planning, time management skills and experience in working with cross-functional and global team environments.
- Worked on MVC 2.0/3.0 and MVC 4.0 and MVC 5.0 frameworks in .NET
- Development of n- Tier application using ASP .NET MVC 5 (Model-View Controller).
- Designed web site data models and built databases in SQL Server and My SQL, utilizing stored procedures for all data insertion and retrieval.
- Good team player with excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- Transition effortlessly through and adapt readily to ever changing technologies.
- Flexible and ability to balance multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and in corporate new technologies.
Web Technologies: C, C#, .NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, VB.NET ASP.NET, HTML, XML.
.NET Technologies: Visual C#.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, Web Services,.NETFramework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, Entity Framework, LINQ, WPF,MVC,MVVM
IDE and TOOLS: Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008, MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SSRS, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent Dream weaverRDBMS: MS SQL Server, MS Access
Database Utilities: SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, PL/SQL.
Application Packages: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, VBA.
Version Control: Visual Source safe, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Participated in designing and developing different modules using .NET framework 4.5, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, XML, XSD, SQL Server 2012 and Visual Studio 2012.
- Done Multithreading using C#.
- Followed agile scrum methodology in application development.
- Designed Web pages using ASP.NET including master page, custom control.
- Worked with HTML, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS and jQuery to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET4.5 web page.
- Developed Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic coded using C#.NET.
- Designed databases and wrote Queries, Stored Procedures, Trigger in SQL 2012.
- Used ADO.NET framework such as Connection, Command, Data Adapter and Data Reader to consistent access and manipulate the SQL data sources.
- Created DAL (Data Access Layers) to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Used WCF Service Contract for validating the user input.
- Coding for various Modules Error Handling using ASP.NET features such as Exception Handling, and Custom Error Messages.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, integration, maintenance, data collection, reporting, project tracking and Security of code.
- Performed unit testing using VSTS.
- Performed code review, worked close to team member to ensure consistency to code standards.
- Documented and coding Technical artifacts and developed test plans.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr .Net Developer
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5.0 for creating Web API for database and process request/response data.
- In design and developing of the application using C#, ASP.Net.
- Involved in supporting, validating & fixing bugs in the WPF application.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls Utilized Unity Container to resolve dependencies.
- Deploying solutions using TFS and SVN for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration. Working with Controllers, Views and Models.
- Report(s) creation using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with proficiency in using Report Designer as well as Report Builder.
- Created Drilldown, Parameterized, Cascading, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub reports using SSRS.
- Identified the Stored Procedures and Parameters used for the reports.
- Deployed reports on server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), to access reports via report manager.
- Created Claims/Billing and Member enrollment detail Report using SSRS.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Written stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL in Generated Custom Reports
- Develop real time application using SignalR, Reactive Framework and KnockoutJs.
- Understanding the client requirement and developing application using WPF and Prism Framework
- Worked on ADA Compliance for the entire web redesign project.
- Built React Native application utilizing Redux for enhanced maintainability
- Worked on CSLA Architecture framework.
- Built highly reusable UI components with React and Styled Components to increase scalability and reusability.
- Developed ETL programs using SSIS to implement the business requirements. Involved in developing of custom WCF web services, dialog based workflows, plug-ins and integrating custom web pages into CRM.
- Experience in interacting with MS CRM database through the use of web service methods.
- Created stored procedures and packages using PL/SQL.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture. Developed front-end using React Js, JQuery, HTML and High Charts based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in coding (writing the business logic, handling presentation layer, data layer) using MVC, HTML 5, Web API, JQuery, KnockoutJs and EF 4.0.
- Re-programmed numerous existing VB6 programs into VB.NET
- Developed all user documentation for software I developed.
- VB.NET 2003, Unidata, UniObjects, UniBasic, OOP, object serialization using SoapFormatter, BinaryFormatter, and XMLSerializer, Windows 2000 Pro, Windows 2000 Server
- Working environment included open source development tools, including Node, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, Compass, Git, JIRA, Confluence, and Open VPN.
- Developed & deployed Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL) and Windows Services in C# and VB.NET.
- Designed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS, and client side scripting in Java Script, Ajax.
- Have extensively used Jquery, KnockoutJs for the client side validation and two-binding between model and View.
- Created proof of concept for converting some of the functionality to Angular 2 using Typescript as scripting language.
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages (.dtsx files) to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases.
- Created custom Angular 2 directives for input textboxes and Angular 2 Pipe with parameters for showing summary section snippet.
- Create tables, Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Used version control tool GITHUB for code enhancement during developing single page application (SPA).
- Created a RESTful API for a custom built library database that included book data and check-out and check-in functionality for inventory.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.Net to communicate with the Oracle server database
- Created and managed a data warehouse to combine data from various sources including: SQL Server, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, XML, etc
- Designed, built and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS (Including EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load Balancing (Classic/Application), Auto Scaling, RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch and IAM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling with Cloud watch monitoring.
- Architected and implemented automated cloud infrastructure using Chef on multi-platforms on AWS Cloud Servers.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and implemented application using .NET Framework 4.0.
- Worked on MVC 4.0 and involved in development of various Models, Views and Controllers.
- Proficient in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC3.0/4.0 and N-Tier Architecture for Multi users.
- Created various controllers, action results as per the requirements and returned to results to views.
- Extensively created various views, partial views. Customized the views as per requirements, created validations and applied necessary CSS.
- Experience in using AngularJS, ability to test views and able to do end to end unit testing also using continuous integration.
- Developed Main view and Single view Dashboards as an extension of Dynamics CRM.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Wrote a Power Shell script to run on integration server for Monitoring team testing.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Developed Inventory Exposure Monitor screens using WPF and MVVM Pattern and C#.
- Involved in the development of Client profile screens using WPF and MVVM Pattern and C#, which take care of the creation of legal entity and related accounts, contacts, contracts.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box CRM functionality as well as custom code.
- Created SSRS reports using Report Parameters, Drop-Down Parameters, Multi-Valued Parameters Debugging Parameter Issues Matrix Reports and Charts.
- Develop reports, jobs using SSRS and SSIS
- Implemented Angular JS UI framework on websites which are likely to change a lot over the life cycle
- Performed operations like Data reconciliation, validation and error handling after Extracting data into SQL Server.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors and Functions using PL/SQL. Extensively used Ref Cursors and Table types to load and process data
- Hands on experience in migrating Business from a physical data center environment to AWS.
- Experienced in setting up EC2 instances, security groups and Setting up databases in AWS using S3bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket. Performed S3 buckets creation, policies on IAM role based polices, MFA and customizing the JSON template.
- DevOps experience with Chef, AWS (OpsWorks)
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, Business analyst and customer representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Created logging for ETL load at package level and task level to log number of records processed by each package and each task in a package using SSIS
- Created or updated PL/SQL packages, functions and procedures.
- Creating intuitive, flexible User Interfaces using latest web technologies using Knockout JS and RequireJS.
- Applied caching technology to configure cache servers to store data with distributed memory object caching system Memcache to achieve distributed file storage.
- Good Experience in React Js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Migrated the code to React.js-with Redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React - Draggable.
- Hands on experience on code repositories SVN, GitHub, TFS, Rally and Re-Sharper controls.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Added new features using React/ Redux /Lodash for internal tool.
- Used Git Hub for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Implementing the application and generating ETL reports at customers end.
- Involved in production support of various applications developed in C#.
- Worked on CSLA Architecture framework.
- Developed a simple RESTful API using ASP.NET Web API.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC application using MVC4/5 Layout with Entity Framework.
- Use TFS for Source Control.
- Using Bower, Grunt and NPM for project maintenance and installing the dependencies on client side.
- Developed multi-tier web application with the use of Web Services Restful web services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Implemented ASP. NET Web API services to return JSON and XML Format.
- Used Entity Framework as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented data objects, Mapping and executed stored procedures through dbContext and dbSet.
- Used Agile Solid Principles, Control templates, Data templates.
- Created SSIS Packages as per the requirements.
- Performed Code Reviews of Team Members work.
- Interact with Traders, Project managers and Business Analyst to resolve any issue in timely manner and keep everyone informed on the status of the project.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Actively participated in System Study and analyzing user requirements.
- Worked with Data grid, Data list and Data Repeater control as a part of developing GUI for the application
- Involved in Design, Development, and Testing and Deployment phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Designed, developed and implemented the database in Microsoft SQL Server for the application
- Developed serve side code using C#.Net, Win Forms, Win Services, ASP.NET, Web forms. Created Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls. Java Script was written for client side validation.
- Developed UI using MVC framework 4, Classic asp, ASP.Net.
- Had several client interactions to make them understand the business process and clarify their questions.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using React.js.
- Update member records through stored process under different SQL databases.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Used complex expressions to Calculate, Group, Filter, Parameterize, and Format the contents of the SSRS Report.
- Created web pages using ASP.NET with Telerik Controls.
- Provide guideline and code samples to improve system performance, using Visual Studio 2008, Silverlight, SQL Server 2005, Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Worked on React JS for developing UI using Sorting, Pagination and rendering for search product page.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures and views to generate various Drill-through reports, parameterized reports and linked reports using SSRS.
- Implemented a WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) Layer to interact with another platform application with .net application
- Responsible for using AWS console and AWS Command Line Interface for deploying and operating AWS services specifically VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, ELB, Cloud Formation and Cloud Watch.
- Working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application
- Developed reports using SSRS and published as PDF, Excel, and CSV formats.
- Utilized a concept called Virtual DOM in React JS to create in-memory data structure cache, enumerate the resulting differences, and then update the browser's displayed DOM efficiently.
- Creating React.js / Flux / Redux front-end UI for Ad Rules / Cerebro application
- Created React components, using Redux for unidirectional data flow
- Developed in React, Redux, C# / Web API, SQL, WebPack to meet story specs
- This has resulted in new projects for the department, as many assumptions where clarified.
- Designed user interface using Angular 2 web forms
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and Services.
- Implemented Angular 2 pipes such as date, string length slice and number.
- Experience in developing application with prism framework and node JS also
- Implemented client side scripting using AngularJS.
- Developed rich front-end UI using AJAX Controls, Silverlight, Expression Blend and XAML.
- Biz Talk administration to handle the data import/export to clients.
- Performed source and version control using VSS and TFS.
- Prepared test cases and technical design documents.
- Involved in doing builds in both Development &Testing Server.
- Involved in generating resource XAML files using WPF forms, data binding, dependency properties, WPF data templates and control Templates.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP. NET using Web Forms, User Control and Web Controls. Business logic was developed using C#. NET.
- Designed different .NET components using VB, C# language for enterprise-level web applications using Object Oriented Programming techniques like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Interfaces etc.
- Designed, configured and developed the web application using ASP.NET, C#, VB, AngularJS, jQuery and Bootstrap. Developed the components like Controllers, Views, Layouts, Action Filters in ASP.NET, MVC5.
- Tested React using JEST
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Developed the UI (user interface) using ASP.NET, MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, jQuery, Angular.JS and Telerik controls. Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across all of the pages within MVC 3 application by Razor layout.
Environment: ASP.NET, Foundation, MS SQL 2008 R2,JQuery, JSON, Dream weaver 6, HTML, Issues Tracking and Task Manager.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Developed the classes using C#, which incorporated 3-tier architecture.
- Converted the ASP .NET to MVC
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and designing of Application.
- Prepared system requirement flow charts and diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Designed and implemented the Web Pages of project using ASP.NET & C#.
- Worked on MVC4 application using C#.NET and designed frond-end components using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work like creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Involved in Software management using tools Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Used TFS for the purpose of project tracking and Source Control.
- Consumed the WCF services using jQuery, Angular JS calls.
- Worked with ViewData, TempData, and QueryString to pass data between controller to view, controller to controller, and view to controller.
- Used Oracle PL/SQL for implementing business rules and do performance tuning procedures
- Working on .Net 4.5, WCF, CSS3, C# 4.5, KnockOutJS, AngularJS, ASP.NET4.0, SSRS, Telerik, MVC 4, Entity Framework, html5, Windows server and SQL Server.
- Created Razor views and partial views to design User Interface.
- Implemented client-side validations using jQuery and ASP.MVC Validation.
- Implemented functionality such as form validation, search and filter the data from database.
- Created MVC4 UI that communicates with WCF services using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Created database documentations and database tables in MS SQL Server.
- Designed and developed using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used Postman to test Web API functionality.
- Created Shell Projects Using Prism library and Unity container in WPF
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Worked on Complex tree structure page with Jquery Drag and Drop. Implemented WPF forms, custom controls and user controls to create, attractive and effective user interface using XAML.
- Worked on SQL queries like stored procedures, Functions, Triggers to get the data from SQL Server and Oracle.
- Involved in creating the custom directives using AngularJS.
- Used MVVM Design Pattern to segregate Model, View and Controller.
- Developed client framework similar to AngularJs using KnockoutJs for viewmodel binding, Sammyjs for routing and AmplifyJs for Communication and storage.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC framework to create controllers, http services, and views with Site core CMS.
- Managing a team of DevOps Engineer for infrastructure support on AWS cloud. Creating Cloud Formation scripts for hosting software on AWS cloud.
- Creating an AWS RDS MySQL DB cluster and connected to the database through an Amazon RDS MySQL DB Instance using the Amazon RDS Console.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Used Angular JS to create custom directives for navigation bar, sidebar filters, strict filters for exact match search and other re-usable sections.
- Wrote T-SQL, DDL & DML queries, stored procedures, user defined functions, and views in SQL Server 2012.
- Used ADO.NET to access data from database servers to implement data access layer.
- Major role in the development of the web application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Angular JSand AJAX.
- Used Dynamic SQL and store procedure to fetch data more efficiently.
- Ensured the solution meets both scalability and extendibility requirements.
- Tested, maintained, documented and deployed the application.
- Exposure to various CMS and WCM tools like Interwoven Teamsite, Form-Publisher,Site-Publisher, Livesite, Open Deploy.
- Performed activities such as database creation, database tuning, performance planning, backup planning and database administration.
- Responsible for developing Layout, Nested Layout Pages, Partial Views Using CSS style sheets for having common layout and look and feel to all the controls.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server2008/2012. Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Experienced on AWS EC2, EBS, Trusted Advisor, S3, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, Security Groups, Auto-Scaling.
- Developed Stored procedures, Functions and PL/SQL statements in Oracle 10g
- Implemented client side scripting using AngularJS.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Experience in resolving SQL Reporting services and T-SQL related issues and Proficiency in creating different types of reports such as Cross-Tab, Conditional, Drill-down, Top N, Summary, Form, OLAP and Sub reports, and formatting them.
- Experience in Drillthrough, Drilldown, Subreports, Cached and Nested Data Regions (Report Builder and SSRS)
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for database connectivity and transactions. Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.net and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Developed, tested and optimized SQL Server queries and PL/SQL code for the migration of large datasets.
- Developed PL/SQL and ASP.NET API's to work with the SQL Server databases.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment and client-side validations were designed using Data Annotations and java script. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Deployment of web application using apache web server across the cluster of LINUX/UNIX operating systems and Windows IIS.
- Having good partial knowledge in ASP.NET MVC framework to develop user interfaces.
- Debugging, bug fixing and Project Documentation.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio .NET 2010, C#.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008, HTML, Angular JS, XML and MS Visual Source Safe, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, AJAX, Java script,