- Skilled in Agile Software Development Life Cycle. (SDLC).
- High proficiency in developing and supporting ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and VB.NET.
- Developed Web Forms using C# as the code - behind language and ADO.NET and Entity Data Model as the Database data consumer.
- Involved in database design on SQL Server and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, stored procedures.
- Developed relational databases optimized to provide data to retail automation software.
- Hands on experience of debugging an application using the tools provided by the Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Responsible for project coordination including planning and implementing content across all workflows while ensuring that security, risk and compliance requirements were met.
- Engineering web development, all layers, from database to services to user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programing and application development tools using Microsoft VB.Net, C#, .Net, C++, java and PHP.
- Strong programming, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Integrated responsive UI designs.
- Good understanding of GIT version control system.
- Good working knowledge in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, State, and Activity diagrams using UML.
- Excellent Functional knowledge on various domains like Finance, Banking, Retail, School.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Quick learner, ready to adapt to new technologies.
- Have good communication skills.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical abilities combined with skills to plan, implement & presentation of projects.
Language: C, C#, C++, java, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, Angularjs, Core PHP, SQL
Database: MS SQL Server, ORACLE, mySql, MS Access
Data Access Tools: ADO.NET, Entity Data Model
Technologies: .NET Framework, Crystal Reports, ASP.NET Report Maker
Development Tools: Visual Studio, Netbeans, Eclipse
- Responsible for understanding user requirements, designing and developing the application.
- Developed web forms in ASP.NET MVC using C# and Entity Data Model as the SQL database connection.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Data List for reading/updating records in the database.
- Developed Ajax Controls.
- Involved in creation of stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2014.
- Maintained and Developed Stored Procedures used for generating different reports.
- Performed bug fixed at various stages of agile development process.
- Attend several walkthrough meetings with Business Analysts, Project Manager and QA and provided feedback accordingly.
- Helped QA extensively with testing strategies and coverage.
Technical Environment: ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server 2014.
- Communicate with client to get the requirements.
- Developed forms in ASP.NET and SQL 2012 as data consumer.
- Implemented application business logic in C#.
Technical Environment: ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012.
- Based on the requirement, use to Analyze and involved in designing and development.
- Developed forms in PHP and Mysql as database.
- Database designing, Coding and Technical documentation.
Technical Environment: PHP, Mysql
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project.
- Created user controls and reports.
- Designed Invoices, Bills using Reporting Services.
- Involved in database design on SQL 2005 and development of different database object containing functions and stored procedure.
- Resolve issues and verify fixes in new releases.
- Write SQL Query and store procedure to solve the issues.
Technical Environment: VB.NET, SQL Server 2005.