- Over 20 years of professional experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Project Management, Testing, Documentation & Implementation of Health Care, Financial, Content Management Systems (CMS), Airline Automation, Telecommunications, VoIP, UX, Client/Server, Object Oriented Technology, Web applications, ERP, and PC/GUI applications for Embedded & Trading Systems.
- Over 15 years of experience in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET/MVC, Web API, VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- 2 plus years’ experience in Backbone.JS/Angular JS and other related technologies.
- Over 1 year experience in Health Care domain.
- 2 years of experience in Mortgage/Financial related applications.
- 6 years of proficiency in Telecommunications, VoIP/Soft Switch Integration (SSI) applications development/migration using C#, .Net Remoting, Web Services, SIP & various Broadworks Broadsoft versions.
- 6 plus years good experience in developing WCF, WPF, Silverlight, MVC, Windows and Web Forms applications.
- Over 9 years worked extensively with Visual C++, C++, C, Visual Basic, Custom Active X components, COM DLL’s, Oracle 10g/10i (PL/SQL), and SQL Server 2008 R2/2008 (T - SQL) environment.
- Good experience in using Content Management Systems (CMS) like Kentico CMS.
- Extensive experience in applying OOA, OOD, UML, Agile, Scrum, TDD, FDD Methodologies using RUP, Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Good experience in developing COM/DCOM and COM components in ATL Wizard in VC++ and also in VB.
- Proficient in Web Applications development using ASP .NET and classic ASP.
- Experienced in understanding and migrating various legacy applications to new technology.
- Over ten years of experience on Web Application Servers IIS, PWS, ATG Dynamo & Tomcat Apache.
- Proficient in tools with Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 6, Visual InterDev, Front-Page, Delphi & Eclipse.
- Over 7 years of experience in reporting tools like SSRS, Crystal Reports, Actuate and Ramco Marshal Report Writer.
- Experience in Java, JSP, Swing, Java Script and VB Script.
- Excellent in developing XML applications, XSL, XSLT and CSS.
- Operating Systems Windows 8/7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000/ Me/ NT/ 98/ 95/ 3.x, UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX and Linux).
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT 4.0/98/95, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, & MS-DOS.
Programming Languages: C#, .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C, C++, Visual C++, Win32API Programming, Java, SQL and PL/SQL.
GUI: MS Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008, DevExpress, Microsoft Visual Basic, MS Visual C++, Windows Forms, Web Forms, WPF, Eclipse, Delphi and Power Builder
Scripting Languages: jQuery, AngularJS, Backbone.JS, D3.JS, Require.JS, Node.JS, VB Script, Java Script, Perl, XML, XAML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, HTML 5 and DHTML.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS), Personal Web Server 4.0, ATG Dynamo & Apache Tools
Utilities & Technologies: MVC, Web API, Broadsoft, SIP, .NET, MFC, COM / DCOM, ATL, ASP, JSP, ActiveX, ADO, & ODBC Visual Studio, Visual InterDev, FrontPage Editor, ERP, Web Services, .NET Remoting, WCF, OOA, OOD, UML, RUP and Rational Rose, SQL Server, SharePoint, Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Actuate, Chilkat Email .NET Component, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
RDBMS/DBMS: MS-SQL Server 2014/2008, Oracle 10g,10i,8i, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL, NoSQL, SSIS and SSRS.
Miscellaneous: Kentico CMS, MTS, MSMQ, TFS, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear Case, SVN, MSI Installer, Install Shield, Windows Installer
- Worked closely with Engineering/Marketing and Business teams together to analyze business requirements and analytics.
- Participated in Project Architecture and Design/Development.
- Designed and developed various UIs in Overview, Usage, Operation, Performance, Diagnostic and Prognostic Analyses, Vibration Alerts/Details using .NET MVC, Backboke.JS.
- Developed various graphs/charts using Data-Driven Documents (D3.JS)/Dimple JS and AM Charts
- Provided Role based authorization and authentication to various users like Admins, Customers, Bell Employees, and Mechanics.
- Enhanced system to provide Power Assurance, Import Data and Shared Data features by using Backbone.JS and ASP.MVC
- Designed and Developed Customer Notifications and its management.
Tech Lead/ Architect
- Worked closely with Business Analysts/Marketing team to gather, analyze business requirements.
- Involved in Project Architecture and Design/Development.
- Designed and developed various Models, Views, View Models, Partial Views and Controllers.
- Worked on supporting multiple languages by using resource files.
- Designed and developed mechanism to consume RESTful web services get the data from database (DB2) using JSON.
- Implemented asynchronous calls to call the controller methods using AJAX, jQuery, and JSON.
- Team mentoring and lead the team to deliver the project within the schedules.
Tech Lead/ Architect
- Lead the effort of gathering, analyzing business requirements with Business Analysts, UI/UX team.
- Designed and developed various modules and pages using .NET/Kentico CMS.
- Designed and implemented various custom templates, web parts to enable easy UI to designers.
- Incorporated various patterns and models for Content Editors.
- Provided role based authentication and authorization.
- Implemented elaborative Workflow steps and processes from Designers/Editors to Approvers/Admins.
- Team mentoring and coordinating with various Dev teams in integration with other applications.
- Coordinate and Plan various development activities and deployments.
- Involved in gathering, analyzing business requirements required for development of the project.
- Developed prototype to demo various clients.
- Designed and developed various front-end screens in ASP.NET for Patient Info, Services Planned, Insurance Benefits, Final Estimate total cost, Payment options and Reports.
- Implemented various tables, stored procedures, and functions for individual provider contracts ( Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential ) with various plan types (PPO, POS, HMO)
- Integrated with Audit Logix suite of Applications.
- Implemented Web Service calls go retrieve Eligibility Criteria details from external payer services.
- Detailed report generation and send emails to patient.
- Added payment options and schedule payments.
- Designed and Developed Doc Scan Manager.
- Designed and Developed Charity Care module
- Integrated with Medical Necessity (MN) and RegKiosk.
- Physician Portal Design and Development using Kentico CMS.
Senior Application Developer/ Architect
- Involved in gathering, analyzing existing classic ASP, ASP/.NET, VB.NET & C# Applications and its code to redesign common central framework.
- Prepared list of various database objects and their dependencies for all applications and participated in re-design database to new platform
- Implemented Disaster Recovery (DR) platform.
- Re-Architect various classic applications to .NET Framework, OOA & OOD and SOA.
- Enhanced Loss Recognition (LossRec) with multiple schedules automation & reports.
- Designed and Developed SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
.NET Tech Lead
- Involved in gathering, analyzing existing Delphi/Power Builder/VB6/ASP/.NET Applications and its code to redesign common central applications.
- Designed & Developed Legacy Connector(LC) in .NET using existing legacy Java Service for Confidential access
- Interacted with various business units to collect required data & achieve common framework
- Developed various Encoders and Decoders to retrieve and process data from Confidential
- Designed and Developed .NET WCF Services to harvest flights data & details from Airport Control Systems (ACS) using Multithreading
Environment: C#, .NET, WCF, WPF/Silverlight, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, Windows/Web Forms, Visual Studio 2008/2005, SQL Server 2008/2005, TOAD, Oracle 10i, AJAX, Sliver Light, Web Services, ASP, Delphi & VB 6, Power Builder, SharePoint, Confidential, SSIS, SSRS, Java, Tomcat, MySQL, Eclipse, Tomcat Apache, Visio, SVN, NHibernate, ADO.NET Entity Framework, Regular Expressions & Windows 7/Vista/XP, HTML, XAML, XML/XSLT, Visual C++/MFC, Multithreading, and log4net
- Integrated with various Presence and IM Services
- Developed prototype application for Demo to show interaction between various services with Confidential .
- Designed User and Role based management system for various users for various system level accesses.
- Designed Server and Client adapters to allows communication between Confidential and various other business systems
Environment: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Radiant One, Windows/Web Forms, WCF, WPF, XAML, SQL Server 2008, Web Services, SIP/SIMPLE, XMPP, SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, Windows Vista/XP, Java, VS 2008 and Eclipse
Senior Engineer/ Tech Lead and Architect
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis & Design discussions/reviews, Development tracking, Test plan strategies and all other development activities as a Senior/Lead Developer
- Designed and implemented Server side components to support IE/Outlook Tool Bars for call control/manage and notifications through BS CAP/CC II messages like Answer, Call Forward, Transfer to VM
- Designed/developed and enhanced FiOS Voice (FV) - an innovative broadband phone service is Confidential ’s next-generation premium VoIP home phone service for FTTP customers. This is a feature rich voice service that will utilize Confidential ’s fiber optic network to deliver a high quality, cost-competitive, enhanced voice solution.
- Designed and developed Voice Wing In House Management (VW-IHM 2.0) an IP Telephony service product that Confidential offering to residential customers and general public. This is planned to enhance and replace legacy VW 1.0, which is developed by using many third party vendor applications like Delta Three and projected to reduce costs and reuse its internal networks and services.
- Designed and developed Hosted IP - Communications (HIP-C) / Admin Console (AC) a Confidential service offering to the Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) customers with new hosted telephony Centrex-like service, which will deliver both traditional and next generation voice feature sets to the user over a converged access pipe with connectivity to both public IP (i.e. Internet) or private IP (i.e. Intranet or Extranet) networks.
- Enhanced and supported iobi for ESG 2.0 - a Telephone Call Process & Management System developed & enhanced is a breakthrough service of Confidential that gives its customers simple, seamless access to and control of their communications from any location, connecting multiple devices, such as PC, Laptop, and Phone.
Environment: C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows/Web Forms, UML, MS Visio, SIP, SOAP, Clear Case, GUI, SQL Server 2000, .Net Remoting, Web Services MSI Installer, Multithreading, SharePoint, and Broadsoft 10.0
Senior Member Technical/ Team Lead
- Redesigned and developed Control Center (CC) 2.0 - a PC based application to manage and configure multiple Digital Versatile Recorder (Divar) and Surveillance Security Cameras remotely from any PC.
- Designed & developed Configuration Tool for Imaging Devices (CTFID) - a PC application to configure and manage Auto Dome/Dinion Pro surveillance security video cameras using the USB over the Coax Message IC (COMIC) protocol.
Environment: C#, .NET Framework, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual C++, VB, MFC, ATL, Windows Forms, Web Forms, USB IO, CFC, TCP/IP, Multi-threading, MS Access, InstallShield, UML, RUP, MS Access and XML.
Senior Software Engineer/Tech Lead
- Designed and developed Usage Reporting Services (URS) - application to check and configure various VISA business applications usage in the organizational (Banks, Financial Institutes etc.) level. This helps the organization to find out users level, application access, and get appropriate reports and can make decision to improve organizational services, process improvement and various business needs.
Environment: C#, .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, GUI, Windows/Web Forms, Visio, & SQL Server 2000
Systems Analyst/ Team Lead
- Marshal Diagnostic Toolkit (MDT) 1.0 - was designed and developed for multi-level diagnosis tool used to check for correct server and client environments (configuration of network, ODBC drivers, RDBMS, etc.) before installing an integrated, distributed ERP package similar to SAP.
- Designed and Developed Marshal Installation Manager (MIM) 3.0 - an installation utility used to install Ramco Marshal 3.0. The system has 12 main modules and more than 40 sub modules.
Environment: Visual C++ 4.2, SQL Server 6.5/7.0, MFC, GUI, ODBC, Multi-threading, Win32API, & InstallShield.