- Around 6 years of experience in core areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Testing and Maintenance Implementation of application - oriented software.
- Extensive experience in developing N-Tier, 3-Tier and Client-Server Architecture. Designed, developed and improved logical programming with Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience in design and development of client-server, web applications using Microsoft .NET Entity Framework 5.0+
- Implemented Agile/Scrum software development methodologies like analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Extensive experience in creating XML Web Services. Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Have experience in SSIS with MSBI. Coordinated and configure SSL/TLS projects
- Extensive experience in writing complex Database Queries, Stored Procedures, views, indexes, triggers and cursors in SQL Server.
- Formulated procedures for in corporation of GUI features and techniques for Corporate, Intranet and other system websites.
- Performed Unit testing / Integration Testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), bug fixing/debugging, deploying and documenting.
- Experience using TFS as a build server, GIT for source control. Experience performing Unit and Integration testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT),
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Teamwork to accomplish business Engineering, Integration, Deployment and Maintenance of e-business systems
- Experience in integration of REST Services with client applications. Worked on API console helps developers to work with APIs
- Expert in SQL and C# web-based N-tier client/server applications. Execution of Selenium Tests cases and Reporting defects
- Excellent communication skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills and a very good team player, capable of Working independently with minimal supervision, and perform as part of a team.
Languages: C#, MVC, VB.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, C++, C, VB 6.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , IBM DB2, Oracle 10g/9i/8i; MS Access;
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, XML
Design Technique: UML
Version Control: MS Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, SVN
Reporting: SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports 7.0
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8, 2003/2008 Server
Technologies: Net Framework 4.5, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0, 1.1, COM, ActiveX
Others: LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, Infragistics, Telerik
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Interacted with business analysts and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Worked with N-tier architecture involving Services Layer, Data Access Layer, and Business Layer created using C#.
- Used AngularJS framework for validating the required fields and check the duplicate records in client-side validation.
- Implemented Single page application (SPA) by using Angular2.
- Used AJAX to improve the performance of the web pages and to display the data on frequently visited pages.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC) software architecture in web applications to view the html. Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC.
- Developed the classes using C#, which in corporate N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensively created and consumed web services and WCF services in the applications.
- Developed code to validate the user credentials for authenticating user to access the WCF service.
- Used REST and SOAPUI for testing web service for server-side changes.
- Developed multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5 application.
- Worked on MVC controllers, Models as part of the project using C# .Net
- Involved in designing database, creating tables, writing complex queries & writing Stored Procedures, Triggers using SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in design and development of middle tier web services which encapsulate the business logic in its methods and wrote data access classes using ADO.NET.
- Wrote SQL queries using Joins, Sub queries. Used Functions and Views.
- Extensively used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in SQL server to import data in to Elastic Search and converting relational data in to documents.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server as a central repository.
Environment: .NET Framework 5.0, C#.NET, Visual Studio 2016, SQL Server 2012, HTML, BOOT STRAP, AngularJS, LINQ, T-SQL, IIS 7.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF.
Confidential, Green Bay WI
- Implemented project by following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) steps.
- Developed application using ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 4, C#, jQuery, Ajax, Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, LINQ, Repository Pattern, Action Filters.
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced Agile methodology, involving in task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC 4 for creating views to display data by making Ajax calls to action methods in MVC controllers.
- Developed and deployed web services using Visual Studio and IIS to handle unity orders. Developed WCF Service for retrieving product data.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Extensively used concepts of Delegates, generics, boxing-unboxing and Inheritance in C#.NET, along with Abstract classes/Interfaces and Polymorphism.
- Connected to Data base tables and views using Entity Framework 4.0 and implemented association between tables Created and Consumed Web API's.
- Involved in optimizing code and improving efficiency in databases including re-indexing, updating statistics, recompiling stored procedures and performing other maintenance tasks.
- Developed Reports using SQLServer Reporting Services (SSRS) and integrated with Web pages.
- Created Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different reports.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, C#.NET, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2010, HTML, AngularJS, LINQ, T-SQL, IIS 7.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4, WCF.
Confidential, Austin TX
- Upgraded solution from traditional layered architecture using MVC 3. Designing the UI controls, Web Server Controls
- Designing the Web forms and Win forms for Product Catalog. Extensive used C# to develop all the business libraries and backend development
- Developed Web services on Nexus web server for finding doctors.
- Used ADO.Net for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation. Created stored procedures, triggers, views for data access and manipulation.
- Used XSL defined schema structures for XML files.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server 2005 as backend.
- Involved in debugging and maintenance after application launch. Used Visual Source Safe 6.0 for Version Control.
Confidential, Cranston RI
- Involved in putting together Requirements, estimations, project roadmaps and timelines. Worked in an Agile Environment
- Designed and developed multiple websites in .Net technologies and C#.
- Designed, Developed and maintained several databases for data retrieval and storage using SQL Server 2008.
- Used LINQ to query the database objects
- Created Several Master Pages by grouping the common layouts across complete system. Worked extensively with Web Server Controls
- Written several complex Stored procedures, Cursors and User defined functions Using TSQL.
- Utilized TFS for source control, data collection, reporting, and project tracking. Implemented Enterprise Caching and logging layer using the Microsoft Application Blocks.