- 10+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in Banking, Retail, POS, Manufacturing and Hospitality domains.
- Experience working as Lead Developer, Developer, Technical Lead.
- Knowledge of MVC Code First/Database first migration, Typescript, Visual Studio 2017 Community, Nugget packages.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Proficiency in ITIL, Working in 24/7 L2 support. Incident Management, Change Management.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like MVVM, Singleton.
- Experience using tools like SILVERLIGHT 4.0/3.0 applications using .NET. Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data frame work services.
- Expertise in creating Desktop applications using technologies like .NET Windows applications. migrating/converting VB6 WinForms applications to .NET WinForms application
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server, Oracle, FoxPro, XML, CSV, Excel.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in creating and scheduling the SQL Server agent jobs to pull the data from different data sources using SSIS packages and link servers.
- Experienced in developing data transformation SSIS packages utilizing CSV, XML, Excel data sources.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule, Auto Deploy, TFS builds using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Perforce.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 7.0 with and without secured socket layer.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Programming Languages: C# .NET(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB.NET,VB6, HTML, CSS,T-SQL, PL/SQL
UI Technologies: Web Forms, MVC, .Net WinForms, VB6, SMTP
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio, Toad for Oracle .Net Frameworks .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005 /2000, MSAccess 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 12c,10g/9i/8i, Firebase NOSQL
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2012/2008/2005 )
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: TFS,Visual SourceSafe(2005)
Middleware: ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers Configurations: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS(7.0/6.0)
.Net Lead Developer
Confidential - Frankfort, Ky
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, jQuery and HTML5.
- Responsible for all stages of Web Development from initial requirement gathering, design and architecture to development, deployment, and maintenance of KDE s Websites.
- Supported Mongo DB database and created new data models in web API to control the data.
- Used MVC 5 for developing the user controls and customs controls and rich user interface with AJAX control toolkit.
- Working with Iterative RALLY AGILE SCRUM management Agile Programming Methodologies, Waterfall methodologies, Scrum and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Used TFS for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Used WCF web services for communicating the data and exposed them through HTTP and SOAP.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, DataSet Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 R2 and used LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller WPF and IIS security model.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
Confidential, Louisville, Ky
- Involved in development of mobile based application for SLOC movement, Beam processing.
- Involved in interface design of MES to machine PLC for product scheduling on the machines
- Development of machines statistics reports using SSRS
- Involved in writing PL/SQL DML in oracle 10
- Created the client-side validations with jQuery selectors and server-side validations using MVC 5 data.
- Extensively involved in developing the components for business layer and data layer implementation in MVC architecture.
- Worked in Migration of VB6 Material Flow/SWIMS application to .Net Desktop application
- Developed Finished Goods Inventory system using MVC Web API
Environment: MVC 5, MVC Web API,.NET Frame work 4.0/3.5, Visual studio 2010, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, SQL Server 2008, XML, SSRS, Windows Mobile CE, SSIS.
- Developed web pages using data binding controls like dropdown list, grid control and various other UI controls.
- Developed screens using data grid control with paging and enforced standards for CSS across the application.
- Developed various reports using Crystal reports and modified functionality of reports and formatted them to match exactly with the predefined styles.
- Implemented Exception Handling mechanism using .NET Framework Classes.
- Used SMTP in System.net to send emails
- Involved in N - unit testing of the application with different sets of inputs.