- Experience in developing web - based applications using WCF.
- Experience in developing restful web service using Web APIs.
- Experience in developing data access layer using Entity Framework.
- Good at writing SQL queries and stored procedures for databases.
- Knowledge on Software Design Principles (SOLID).
- Knowledge in developing the Desktop application using WPF and XAML.
- Working experience in Agile and TFS.
Programming Languages: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, WPF, C#, ASP .NET MVC, WCF, Web API s, RESTful Services, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO .NET.
Databases: SQL Server.
Unit Testing Frameworks: NUNIT.
Others: Agile, GIT, SSIS and SSRS.
Dot Net Full-Stack Developer
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Involved in all phases of application development using Visual Studio 2017, C#, ASP .NET, ASP .NET MVC, MS SQL Server, Web API, Entity Framework, Java Script, CSS, SSRS, Repository Patterns and NUNIT Test.
- Responsible to develop the business logic and code behind in UI using Object Oriented Programming concepts in C#.
- Developed Restful Web Service calls for Get, Put, Post and Delete using Web APIs to fetch the data from Database.
- Developed SOAP services using WCF to call legacy system to get the data from reference tables.
- Developed Data Model Layer Using Entity Framework Database First approach.
- Written Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server to retrieve data from different tables
- Developed multiple quarterly reports using SSRS.
- Extensively involved in developing Unit test methods against business logic using MOQ framework until we get 90% code coverage.
- Complete application is done in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control, source control and for inter communication between Developer Team, Testing Team and Solution Manager.
Intern as Software Developer
- Gather requirements from client and document them.
- Helped co-developers in preparing the mock-ups for the UI and preparing the specification documents.
- Involved in design and developing the database using SQL Server 2016.
- Regular client interactions to make sure all the specification documents are up to date.
- Worked on environment set up for the application development.
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design,
- Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed application using agile methodology.
- Created security tokens for user logins and teller logins.
- Involved in creating security between Confidential Update Service and RDI.
- Involved in development of various methods of Business Layers using C#.NET.
- Responsible for development of Tables and views in SQL Server.
- Client interaction for resolving design and development related issues.