- Around 8 years of professional experience in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle, Traditional & SaaS) involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment and documentation across diverse industries/work environments.
- Good hands on experience and knowledge on Object Oriented Principles, design, practices.
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 using C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET and ADO.Net.
- Proficient Knowledge in WCF, REST, web API, Kendo UI and Angular JS.
- Experience designing and/or developing solutions for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Very good experience in developing and consuming WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services.
- Designing and developing rich application for Web (ASPX/Silverlight) and Windows (WPF).
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Strong experience in design and development of web - based applications using ASP.NET using C#/VB.NET, .NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF services and User Controls.
- Created asynchronous VB.NET application that allowed editing downloading of information to PLCs.
- Good knowledge and experience of several design patterns like Singleton, Factory and ASP.NET MVC.
- Extensive experience in creating rich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms (Windows Forms), Web User Controls, Custom Control, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service.
- Strong experience in Client/Server and Web & Windows Based applications using C#, VB.NET, Angular JS, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, WCF, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, Ajax, SQL Server 2005/ 2008, XML Web Services, WCF RESTFUL, JSON, JQuery, Kendo UI.
- Develop a WPF Winforms client to utilize the WCF services and display the data in from forms.
- Used SOAPUI & SOA Cleaner Express tool for testing WCF Services.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Lambda Expressions for data manipulation.
- Good experience in versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS (Visual Source Safe) and Tortoise SVN.
- Excellent experience in onsite-offshore model interacting with clients and Onsite managers.
- Good experience in developing multithreaded application.
- Hands on experience on backend databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2014, oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Familiar with the current Azure portal and Cloud-based infrastructure with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in Oracle 10g and SQL Server which includes the development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers using Transact SQL.
- Extensively worked on backed database in creating Schemas, Tables, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views.
- Experience on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WEB API.
- Good Knowledge on Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), XML.
- Created and maintained SSIS packages to Import/Export data from flat files, XML, Excel and Oracle.
- Worked in diverse fields like Health insurance, Banking, E-Commerce, Tele communications.
- Experience in software unit testing and efficient at fact-finding, root cause analysis and bug-fixing.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the Education, Insurance, Hospitality, Sales and Production domain.
- Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation/changes and work pro-actively towards meeting deadlines is my forte.
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBScript, HTML, CSS, DHTML.
Tools & Technologies: ADO.NET, LINQ to Entity Framework, CSS, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, User Controls, Agile, Scrum, Prism, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Windows Azure, Bootstrap, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, Kendo UI, WCF, WPF.
Development IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Web servers: ISS 5.0,6.0,7.5
Confidential, Johnston, IA
Sr .Net Full stack Developer
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Interacted with the client, for documenting business details and designing Software Requirement Specifications and Project Management.
- Designed and Developed Patient Portal to integrate application using ASP.NET 4.0, C#, WCF, Generics, XML, SQL Server 2008.
- Implementing ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Architecture, designed interactive views using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and AJAX.
- Created rich and interactive UI using WPF.
- Designed, modelled multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Used different Action Methods View Result, Partial View Result and Redirect Result and Redirect to Route results in ASP.NET MVC.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET with Oracle as the backend.
- Designed WCF Service Contract for validating the user input. Implement classes for data validation and to perform edit check on the data.
- Migration of Pre-existing Oracle\Legacy web forms segmentation pages to WPF.
- Worked on Data Annotations to define rules to model classes or properties for data validation and displaying suitable message to end users.
- Design, development and testing of system integration between the company's agent portal and an external application using SAML.
- Worked extensively on Oracle PL/SQL technology as a lead developer to provide database.
- Worked on developing and consuming ASP.NET Web API for creating and consuming business components and implemented basic authentication for the API’s exposed to the client services.
- Worked on developing the business logic of the application using C# by making best utilization of object oriented design, principles and practices. Made used of LINQ and lambda expressions for dynamically querying the collections.
- Developed and consumed web services through Ajax, jQuery, SOAP, XML/WCF.
- Design, development and testing of an application/website using Oracle 11g. Integration of the same application/website with external applications using SAML.
- Developed stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from Oracle 11 g database.
- Implemented the SOA architecture and exposed the business logic functionality using WCF services for utilization of other applications.
- Heavily researched and tested Silverlight 3.0 new features like Plane Projection, Out of Browser application etc. and WPF browser application for implementing 3D views of Searing Chart and creating technical documentation for every approaches.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Developed windows service that performs background tasks against the database in perform calculations and updating the DB with daily updates data received.
- Worked on developing the data-tier of the application using Entity framework DB first approach.
- Worked on SQL Server 2014 backend database and coded complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, Tables and Views.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to fetch data with better Performance Tuning.
- Created Cross-Tab, Drill-down and Sub-Reports using SSRS Reports.
- Involved in System testing support, Defect fixing and UAT Support.
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using Team Foundation server (TFS).
Environment: ASP.NET MVC4, .Net Framework 4.0, JQuery, Oracle Database, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Angular JS, SAML, Web API’s, Kendo UI, C#, OOPS, LINQ, SOA, WCF services, WPF tool kit, SQL Server 2014, Oracle 10g, SSRS Reports, and TFS.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr .Net Developer
- Interacted with business analysts, end users and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Used Microsoft patterns & practices recommended PRISM framework with features such as regions, modules, event aggregators, delegate commands in implementing (MVVM) Model-View-View Model design pattern to develop RIA rich user interface (UI) WPF and Silverlight application.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing web application using ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Involved in design, coding and testing of multi-tier Windows Form / WPF application.
- Implemented the Ops System's client layer, utilizing WPF and the MVVM pattern where appropriate
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3), Master Pages, Themes, and Skins for achieving uniformity through all the pages.
- Used Microsoft patterns and practices recommended PRISM framework with features such as regions, modules, event aggregators, delegate commands in implementing (MVVM) Model-View-View-Model design pattern to develop a WPF application.
- Developed User Controls, Custom controls and UI by making use of HTML, CSS and ASP.NET controls.
- Extended WPF's datagrid control to handle custom editing, selection, and validating behavior.
- Designed and develop user interface for public web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, C#.NET and VB.NET, AJAX, XML and CSS with object oriented programming techniques. Used various features of C#.Net includes reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ and lambda expressions.
- Developed user and custom controls using C#, Visual Studio 2012 and Expression Blend for WPF application.
- Developed application infrastructure component like logging, exception handling, data access and caching and background worker tasks.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, VB.NET with Oracle as the backend.
- ASP.NET 2010 Visual Studio/Oracle applications coded with PL/SQL, TOAD 11.5, and SQL Developer.
- Implemented the SOA architecture and made used of Singleton, Façade and Factory design patterns.
- Created and deployed web services (asmx) to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Created new tables in oracle10g database for data collection.
- Worked on Kendo UI Components like grid, list view, combo box, multi select etc.
- Worked on developing the data access layer of the application using C# and ADO.NET and developed domain model objects for data sharing across multiple layers of the application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Connection, Command, Dataset and Data Reader
- Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 for fetching data and binding.
- Used Kendo UI, Bootstrap and JQuery libraries for more productive web design
- Used Tortoise SVN for source control management.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr .Net Developer
- Product development is an Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment is discussed in everyday meetings.
- MVC (model-view-controller) architecture based development.
- Used agile scrum methodology for development.
- Developed user and custom controls using C#, Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend for WPF and Silverlight application.
- Created Forms that provide Asynchronous operations using AJAX Helper Class to provide functionalities like Partial Page Rendering, Client Side Validations, Error Handling and Auto Complete to optimize UI.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON and AJAX.
- Designed an Enrollment UI for the project, where one can register with personal details.
- Designed Login, change password, forgot password UIs and their functionalities.
- Designed the database structure for storing users' personal information.
- Developed user and custom controls using C#, Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend for WPF and Silverlight application.
- Developed style-sheets for UI design and layout.
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC 3 (Razor View Engine), AJAX, JQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Developed WCF Services to integrate with SOAP compatible systems and Restful services are implemented using ASP.NET Web API to support light weight data exchange in ASP.NET MVC UI.
- Involved in design and development using ASP. NET MVC.
- Implemented style sheets using CSS.
- Developed View-Models in order to restrict the controllers to control the dataflow between the model and view.
- Designer/developer of Web and Windows applications using .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC3, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.Net, Web services, WCF, Web API and Ajax in multitier architecture.
- Worked with MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application using Razor view engine and web API.
- Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating, Invisible Data Retrieval, Constant Updating, Smooth Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality.
- Edited and corrected errors in JQuery functions for improving performance of a page.
- Used AJAX to avoid screen flickers and to make asynchronous calls.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery.
- Experience with razor code in View pages.
- Built dynamic web view applications using ANGULARJS.
- Used ADO.NET and related data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used LINQ and ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0 for Database interaction.
- Created Stored Procedures, PL/SQL statements, Functions to manipulate the databases.
- Actively participated in project schedule, code reviews and deliveries.
- Deployed the application and components on the test and production servers.
- Developed SOA using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for the client request and response.
- Used WCF Web Service client used for receiving and storing information to a SQL Server database.
- Employed XML for Request and Response from middle ware on the web server.
- Involved in creating database using Oracle PL/SQL and created stored procedures, user defined functions and views.
- Development process was swift in order to meet deadlines and I was very flexible with over time work.
- Used Razor engine for views
- Developed applications in Test driven environment using Unit testing.
- Involved in coordinating with QA and support team.
- Used TFS for the purpose of project tracking and Source Control.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, MVC3, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JASON, AJAX, WCF,WPF, SOAP, Web API, ASP.NET Web forms, Web Services, ADO.NET, Angular JS, LINQ, XML, Razor, TFS.
Jr .Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing, implementing and supporting large scale web based applications in Microsoft/Windows platform using .Net framework 2.0, ASP. Net, VB.Net
- Direct experience in performing analysis and requirements gathering with customers.
- Developed and maintained 3-tier application for maintainability and scalability of the application.
- Created classes and core modules in VB.Net for implementing business layer.
- To exchange data from database used ADO.Net objects and developed LINQ Queries.
- Created and consumed WCF services and Web services to store product data in SQL Server Tables and to get the data from the external system.
- Developed Web Forms Using ASP.NET&VB.Net.
- Used Java Script for validating client side data entry web screens.
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer) using VB.Net.
- Developed Tables, Joins, Functions, Views, Constraints and Triggers in Microsoft SQL Server 2005. Extensively developed Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 in exchanging data through database tables.
- Worked with a team to design and implement module level unit test cases.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures and connection pooling and Memory management.
- Involved in bug fixing and unit testing
Jr .Net Developer
- Developed UI components using ASP.NET and C#.
- Interacted with external clients for requirements gathering and successful in maintaining a professional relationship.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of all the modules within the application.
- Created ASP.NET Web forms and server controls to display dynamic data obtained through the use of Microsoft ADO.NET and Data binding.
- Extensively used Master Pages in ASP.NET 3.0 to achieve consistent look and feel of the website.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- Extensively used the ASP.NET features like Grid View, Detail View and other controls.
- Heavily used .NET Web Controls, LINQ, Validation Controls and User Controls.
- Designed and developed the booking and contracting engine using C#, multithreading, serializations to transfer and persists data xml datasets. Used ODS extensively to present the data bind with the dataset defined and linked with the view.
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) allows for building task automation and integrated transactions using workflows.
- Used ETL tool for the deployment.
- Responsible in testing the product during post-production.
- Used cookies, Sessions and View state to store user information.
- Imported data from MS-Access to SQL Server.
- Maintained data security for huge volumes of data in mobile banking site.
- Wrote SQL scripts and stored procedures to execute various database routines.
- Worked on security issues related to user authentication and authorization.
- Worked on bug fixing for the total product during post production.
- Implemented Unit, Integration and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code repository using Team Foundation Server.