A proven leader with over 20 years of information technology experience including 11 years with Microsoft Dynamics has delivered consulting and training services predominantly on the Microsoft platform as both a team lead and individual team member. Prior to becoming a technology professional, Confidential was an accountant for 3 years.TECHNOLOGY:
- Azure Functions
- Azure Logic Apps
- Power Apps
- Microsoft Flow
- DevOps & DevOps Project
- Text Analytics
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Bing Maps
- IoT Hub
- Service Bus
- SQL Server 6.5/2000/2005/2008/2012/2014
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL
- Azure Data Lake
- Power BI
- Azure Machine Learning
- Graph Databases
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365
- Trust Center
- Key Vault
- Network Security Group
- Azure Identity Management
- Storage Keys
- Network Security Groups
- Log Analytics
- Backup and Site Recovery (OMS)
- Threat Intelligence
- Azure Storage
- Azure VM
- Virtual Network
- Load Balancing
- API Management Services
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Active Directory
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Directed a global team of 15 people operating across three countries
- Facilitated an international internship program that included one autistic student to whom I taught Kubernetes.
- Designed the world’s first Global Electronic Health Record ( Confidential ) system, HEALTHieR Cloud, which is designed to help bring the world closer together for solving the world’s global health problems.
- The solution was inspired by the needs of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- The system is designed to provide functionality to Researchers, Hospitals, Providers, and Patients and to be available to all countries.
- Patient data is encapsulated and kept private while still providing valuable information to researchers to accelerate the development of treatments.
- The solution is built upon Microsoft Dynamics Azure and I am working directly with the Azure Product team to validate the design (Azure Cosmos DB/Azure Data Factory/Azure Data Lake).
- Designed an Electronic Health Record (EHR) mobile app for Nigeria
- Designed the PerformR for Startups program which helps startups get into ERP solutions earlier in the lifecycle.
- Designed the ResearchR application which is an add - on to Dynamics 365 and allows laboratory researchers to manage their protocols
- Designed and implemented a global data architecture to store data. Technologies include: Azure Cosmos DB, Python, .NET, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps
- Designed proprietary software to be published in the Microsoft app store.
- Daily activities include development of intellectual property based upon Microsoft technologies.
- Implemented Dynamics 365 Sales, Service, Field Service, and Project Service Automation for Confidential
- Developed solutions on PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Dynamics 365, Cortana, and Alexa.
- Developed machine learning models using Azure Machine Learning and Amazon Machine Learning.
- Built Microsoft Azure IoT prototypes.
- Designed vertical solutions for healthcare, public sector, Unmanned Vehicle Transportation Management and Manufacturing.
Confidential, Southeast Texas
- Seeing Hurricane Harvey strike, I immediately drove to Southeast Texas to volunteer to help rescue people from the aftermath
- Under my command, we rescued 7600 people as well as many pets.
- Our area was considered a “hot” zone and successfully avoided a bullet headed right at me on the last day.
- The sheriff said that the slope of the windshield of my minivan saved me.
- Our team was required to operate in full Personal Protective Equipment ( Confidential ) due to the environmental hazards present in the water.