- Around 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing of Web Based, Client - Server, and N-Tier Architectures in E-commerce, Insurance, Retail, Health Care.
- Worked in Scrum, Waterfall, and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment and involved in Scrum Planning, Retrospective, Refinement, and Sprint Demo.
- Strong experience in ASP.Net, MVC Frameworks 4.0/3.0 and worked on Razor View Engine, Model Binder, Custom view Engine, HTML helpers, partial views, Areas, Sections, Typed Views, View Models with State Management, Security, Caching features, Action Filters.
- Solid knowledge in Components, Pipes, Validations, Filters, Services, Events and Forms, Controllers in Angular 4.
- Strong Knowledge in creating WCF services using different protocols, Data, Fault Message Contracts, and Message Exchange Pattern, Instancing modes.
- Designed WEB API 2.0 and implemented HTTP Message Handlers, user-based authentication, token-based authentication, Routing, CRUD operations using HTTP Verbs, and used SOAP UI, Postman, Fiddler tools for testing.
- Strong Knowledge in Entity Framework, NHibernate Code First and Database First approaches with LINQ.
- Worked on Database design and implemented Normalization and ACID rules. And strong knowledge in writing scripts using MS SQL Server 2012/2011, Oracle 11g/9i, also created complex stored procedure, Views, CTES, Triggers, Functions, T-SQL, Indexes, Cursors, Performance Tuning, and SQL Profiler.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)/SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, parameterized, cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts to perform bulk operations of files or Database.
- Strong experience in Unit testing using MS-Unit, N-Unit, MOQ and integration testing, system testing, and performance testing.
Frameworks: NET Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/2.0/1. x.
Microsoft Technologies: C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0/1. x and MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0, AJAX, Silverlight 5.0/4.0/3.0, WPF, ADO.NET, Crystal reports, SSIS, SSRS, WCF, Web Parts, Web Services, WSDL, LINQ, n-Hibernate, Entity Framework 4.3/5.0/6.0, Share point, Azure.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows-XP, 7, 8 and 10.
Other Technologies: Java Script, Ajax, jQuery and Angular JS.
Internet Technologies: Web forms, XML, XSL, HTML, WSDL, JSON.
Other Tools/Packages: VSTO, DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik, MS-Office, CutePDF, UML, Net Advantage 2012.1.
Database Experience: Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11g/10g/8i/9i/, MS-Access 2007 MongoDB.
Web servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0/ 6.0
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Win CVS, TFS
Sr .Net Developer
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Designed WCF Service Contract for validating the user input. Implement classes for data validation and to perform edit check on the data.
- Implemented RESTFUL WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Involved in data design and created and maintained databases objects, complex Stored Procedures and Tables, Views and SQL Joins and statements for inserting/modifying/deleting data in relational tables.
- Writing custom mapping with n-hibernate and developing the SQL Query builder using N-hibernate entities.
- Executing Test Driven development by writing tests with requirements and then write the business logic integrating to application making the test logic to work.
- Involved in refactoring the existing code to increase its Performance and scalability.
- Experienced in optimizing queries for performance by looking at Execution plan, creating INDEXES and views using SQL SERVER 2012.
- Created automation script using selenium web driver and automated scripts for performing regression testing through selenium web driver.
- Perform automated tests, unit tests (NUNIT) and customized load testing for the overall system.
- Worked on Production Support, Resolving Tickets in HP QC and logging issues to push for further release.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#4.0, ASP.NET4.0, VB.Net8, MVC 5.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, Entity Framework 6.0/4.0, Web API, JSON, HTML5, NUnit, LINQ, WCF, AJAX, Selenium, TFS2010, JIRA, XML, Angular 4, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2012/2014, SOAP, IIS 7.0,Continuous Integration, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in requirement gathering functional and technical specifications. Worked closely with business team to understand the requirements through on-site discussions and conference calls with the users.
- Developed ADO.NET Entity Framework to use relational data with a data service by defining a data model that maps to relational data.
- Used Agile Methodology for project which involved daily Scrums and Sprints
- Created MVC razor views to design HTML based multiple pages of the Application.
- Used WCF SOAP and WCF rest service in developing and deploying on windows in line with the Service-Oriented architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in creating Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, and Areas etc. in ASP.NET MVC.
- Used MVC 3 for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used data controls like JQ Grid, JQuery AJAX, Data List, Data caching, Data Binding and Repeater controls throughout the application to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET 3.5 web pages.
- Implemented ORM Framework Entity Framework Code First Approach with Repository Pattern and its implementation over the Business and Presentation layers.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Built dynamic web view applications using JQuery, Used Bootstrap CSS for front end design.
- Involved in the unit testing of all modules and closely interacted with the QA team.
- Responsible to fix bugs, for maintaining application and production support.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Developed ADO.NET, Entity Framework to use relational data with a data service by defining a data model that maps to relational data.
- Created web pages, developed master page and classes for reuse by implementing GUI using HTML, XML, Ajax control library, CSS and Web Form Controls.
- Fetched data from database and displayed in web controls (Tree View, Menu) through XML.
- Worked with Telerik Rad Controls to develop rich interactive engaging User Interfaces.
- Used ADO.NET and its components Data Reader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter to access the SQL database.
- Worked with .NET Server controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Control, Form validation controls and custom controls.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls
- Implemented and extensively used the Object-Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net. Enhanced the applications performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server.
- Developed the data layer class using Microsoft Entity Framework and LINQ queries which is reusable for data transactions of entire project
- Involved in object-oriented analysis, design and implementation by evolving web services.
- Used forms authentication in the Asp.net web pages for authentication users against their credentials.
- Involved in the unit testing of all modules and closely interacted with the QA team.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source control. Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
Jr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed Web Forms by applying leading technologies including ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET.
- Developed registering and distributing components on 3-tier architecture.
- Involved in all of the phases of SDLC.
- Created data modeling, OOAD using UML Use Cases as well as activity and object diagrams to identify systems and processes.
- Utilized ASP.NET features, Custom Controls, and Grid View for presentation layer.
- Validated client-side code by using Java Script.
- An ADO.NET object (OLEDBCONNECTION, OLEDBDATAADAPTER, OLEDBCOMMAND, OLEDBDATAREADER and Dataset) was used to communicate with data layer.
- Implementation of Web services using WCF for building Service Interface Layer.
- Using SQL developed stored procedures, triggers to support data requirements.
- Created powerful search using the stored procedures and front-end ASP.NET, which displays the results based on any search criteria across several datasets.
- Created class components in C# that includes classes and collections created to implement business logic and database (Dataset) objects.
- Tested the application; prepared testing report and bugs report for superiors.