- Above 5 years of experience in SDLC, Object - oriented and Component based development.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis, designing, coding and testing.
- Extensive knowledge on Web & Windows Based applications using C#, Vb.Net, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, SQLServer .
- Hands on experience on building Model View Control (MVC) application and Entity Framework (EF).
- Proficient in using LINQ, and Entity Framework mappers to interact with Database.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Data Abstraction which are basic building blocks for Object Oriented Design.
- Good experience in using ASP.NET Server Controls and ASP.NET AJAX Controls like Script Manager, Update Panel, updated triggers and Modal Popup Extender.
- Extensively experienced in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), RESTful, SOAP and Web services.
- Worked on Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Layer of the architecture.
- Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.NET, Entity Framework.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing distributed scalable client/server and web application software using Web Forms and Win Forms.
- Sound knowledge of 3-tier and N-tier layered architecture.
- Solid knowledge on Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
- Good experience in deploying, configuring, maintaining and testing web applications on Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Extensive experience of working on numerous database technologies like Oracle, SQL-Server.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Strong understanding and extensive working experience around automated testing and different approaches (unit testing, integration testing etc.)
- Experience in using Source Code Version Control tools like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team-Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, Adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner with excellent Analytical Skills, Written and Verbal Communication skills and Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0, C# 6.0/5.0/4.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, ASP.NET, WEB API, WCF, Web services
Programming Languages: C#, T-SQL, C/ C++
Data Access: ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008 \
IDE s: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015, SSMS 2014/2012/2008
TestingTools /Approach: N-Unit, TDD
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, VSTS
Application Server: IIS (Internet Information Services) 7.0/6.0/5.0
Software Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall Model
Confidential - GA
Full-stack .Net Developer
- Interacted with Business analyst for requirement gathering and responsible for analyzing, designing, development and maintained necessary documents.
- Involved in Agile process, two week Sprints and Daily Scrums Stand-up meetings to discuss the development of the application.
- Created Service Contracts, Data Contracts and Operation Contracts for WCF Service.
- Configured WCF to log request and response messages and viewed in WCF Trace Viewer.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Used OOPS (Object oriented programming) concepts in developing classes.
- Implemented Forms Authentication and role based Authorization in ASP.NET to authenticate the users.
- Hands on coding using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET with Visual Studio 2015 .
- Worked on features of Angular 2.0 such as directives, dependency injection, routing and components .
- Implemented Angular 2/4 Components to maintain each view data.
- Implemented Unit Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for creating Tables, Views, Stored-Procedures, User Defined Functions in SQL Server using T/SQL queries.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control and to track work items.
Confidential - NJ
Full-stack .Net Developer
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Worked in a team environment using Agile Project Management (Scrum) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Participated in all Scrum activities such as creating user stories, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC 4.0 architecture.
- Used N-tier architecture and coded using C#. Developed the applications in MVC4 with razor view.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types and lambda expressions.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Implemented MVC 4 framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data from the server.
- Responsible for creating SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL server 2012.
- Handled .NET features such as Exception Handling, Custom Error Messages and also handled Run Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error handlers in C#.Net.
- Provided Session Management to preserve the state of session variables.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging.
- Used Team Foundation Server TFS for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Staging Server and Staging Server to Production Servers.
- Developed web enabled applications using ASP.Net Framework with C# as Code behind files.
- Excellent experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.Net, Entity Frame Work and LINQ to SQL.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Developed web applications on N-tier architectures with ASP.NET Framework.
- Worked with Cascading Style Sheets for providing look and feel structure for the web pages.
- Analyzed user requirements and designed functional specifications.
- Used ADO.Net for database programming to access and retrieve data from the SQL Server database.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Used extensively Data Caching and session management concepts to increase the throughput of the ASP.NET Pages.
- Designed and maintained database objects including tables, stored procedures, user defined functions, views, triggers, and indexes.
- Implemented indexing for various tables in the database for improving performance of the application.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
- Used TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code Maintenance needs.