- More than 6+ years of IT experience in Software Analysis, Algorithm, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Supporting distributed, Client/Server, Web/Windows based business solutions.
- Experience in technical design documentations using UML modeling, OO analysis, design, and design patterns to standardize the application architecture.
- Proficient in developing Multi - Tier Architecture Distributed Applications.
- Worked with the Gang of Four Creational, structural and behavioral Design Patterns.
- Hands on HTML5, CCS3, XML and JQuery.
- ASP.NET (UI pages, Web Services, Data binding to Business Logic Layers and Data Access Layers, Master Pages and Themes).
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications.
- Strong proficiency in designing and developing InfoPath 2003/2007 forms and SharePoint Designer.
- Implemented SOA architecture through WCF services which used to rapidly build service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Versioning, Interoperability and hosting. Used Web Services for communicating with other application and components.
- Experienced in SharePoint shared services (search, forms, Excel Services, and Workflow).
- Experience of RDBMS and Developed Constraints, Join, Views and Triggers in SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008. Including Writing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers for search and accessing data from various databases.
- Used dataset, Data-adapter and Data-Reader to communicate to data base.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodology (OOPS) using MS Visio and business objects reports using Crystal Reports and SQL server Reporting Services.
- Expertise in AngularJS on Filters, Validations, Controllers, Directives, Routings, Factory and Service.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office System and its integration with Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ to Entities, and LINQ to SQL and Enterprise Library to manage relational data as objects.
- Experienced in using Domino/Lotus Note and Metalogix data migration tools with SharePoint.
- Extensive knowledge in Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSRS and TSQL.
- Used Version Controlling tools such as Subversion (SVN), Source Safe (6.0) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Programming Languages: C#, C, C++, VB.net
Mark-up languages: HTML, XHTML, DHTML, and XML with DTD, XSL, and XSLT.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, MS Access.
Operating Systems: Windows Family
Technologies: .Net Framework, ADO .NET, Entity Framework, Web Forms, WPF, XAML, Web API, MSMQ
Project Management: MS Office, MS Visio.
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports, SSIS.
Web Servers: IIS
Version Control: Git, MS-Visual Source Safe, MS- Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Gathered Client requirements and converted them into the Technical Specifications and developed ASP.NET MVC application.
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue if any.
- Responsible for all the tiers of this application. Worked on Data layer, Business layer and UI Layers. Developed Business and Data tier using C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Worked on .NET security features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- Used AngularJS for creating custom directives to display data in UI.
- Implemented selected algorithms with production quality code.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Designed single page application using the AngularJS.
- Used Repository design pattern (Design pattern) for the design of the application.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Created dataset to increase the performance of the application.
- Performed application level tracing, debugging, and state maintenance through the Web.config file under the root directory of the root directory of the application.
- Performed Unit Testing (using NUnit) and Testing using Jasmine, Integration Testing, Performance Testing and System Testing.
- Responsible for all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on N-tier architecture.
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- Involved in gathering requirement and creating prototype for the new upgrade application.
- Used validation controls in web form Application.
- Involved in Selecting algorithms which are valuable to industry application.
- Responsible for coding the web application using C# by following layered architecture and ADO.NET.
- Used singleton design pattern to communicate with data base using only instantiating single Instance.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and, .NET Framework.
- Written and Implement store procedure using SQL.
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Analyze the system as per feature requirements and implement each aspect for all the feature releases.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C# with Microsoft. SharePoint.
- Uses object oriented design of single ton in this application.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (MetaLogix).
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office.
- Created the Data Access Layer and fetched the data from Oracle using database objects like Stored Procedures and Packages.
- Analyzed the requirements, Design and Developed the Web Forms by using Web Controls and Custom Controls for .Net application.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Designed InfoPath 2007 forms based on user roles and views mapping and associated the workflows with InfoPath forms in sharepoint server.
- Used Cascade Style Sheet CSS3 and HTML5 to design user Interface.
- Used C# language in coding to create class libraries and business logic.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
ASP .Net MVC Developer
- Involved in design and implementation of the web Applications.
- Project is developed based on the agile methodology and conducted and involved in daily SCRUM.
- Designing and developing application using C# as code behind.
- Implemented ASP.Net MVC 4.0 framework for the development of the application.
- Used C#, ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Developed Razor Views (. cshtml), Layouts, Partial views using HTML Helper methods and C# to display data.
- Create data structures for the further utilization.
- Responsible for Required Analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in Data Access Layer.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Implemented SSIS packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal databases.
- Attended daily sprint for the alige.
- We used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Production support for investment banking trading applications.
Confidential, Mayfield Village, OH
ASP .Net Developer
- Involved in interacting with business analysts, other developers and management to develop the application.
- Involved in design of class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML and prepared technical specification documentation.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS3 and HTML5 to facilitate the registered users.
- Developed classes in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer in C#.
- Used Custom Validations and User Validation to give access to registered users.
- Used user controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Created views to facilitate easy interface implementation and triggers on them to facilitate consistent data entry into the database.
- Created database objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, DTS packages, Tables, Cursors, and Views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
- Used ADO.NET and LINQ to SQL to communicate with the database using the abstract data layers.
- Developed Web Services for the System using .NET (SOAP/XML).
- Deployment of Web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented Logging using Log4net.
- Worked with Automation of request process through MSMQ.
- Effectively handled ASP.NET client side state management features such as control state, view state, cookies, hidden fields and query strings.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging and Validation of incoming requests.
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports.
- Involved in Developing Query for generating Cross-Tab Drill-down reports in crystal reports.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version and source code control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .Net framework 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, Web-Forms, WCF, SQL Server 2008R2/2012 AJAX, XML, XSL/XSLT, Web Forms, HTML5, CSS3, Crystal Reports, Visual Source Safe.
.Net Developer/ C# Developer
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Worked in developing Interfaces using C#.Net and ASP.Net.
- Feasibility study of new developments and requirements.
- Involved in requirement study and tool development
- Worked in Coding for retrieving data from XML and Excel files provided and check them per Standard schema provided by ATA.
- Worked in coding in generating XML files to place retrieved attributes data from XML and Excel files.
- Created User Controls, Reports using Reporting Service 2000.
- Provide Production support by technical troubleshooting, configuration and deployment for both the applications and their underlying infrastructure.
- Reviewed Xml data and worked in coding of validating XML data with XSD.
- Developed queries for extracting data from Database.
- Involved in writing code for generating XML files for all Records using C#.net as per ATA Spec 2000 Standards.
- Created Web service to request and response objects from data server Application using C#.Net and Oracle.
- Involved in client interaction for requirements and enhancements.
- Involved in organizing weekly Call Conferences with client to have project.
- Prepared test cases for all the modules and performed unit and integration testing.
- Involved in hosting and deployment of the application and also developed required Documentation like user manuals.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using VB.NET, ASP.NET ADO.Net, and SQL 2008 data access library.
- Coordinated project to be completed in onsite- offshore model.
- Provide first level of support to end-users within the agency who have questions regarding the functionality for the first thirty days after go-live.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio.Net 2008/2010, .Net Framework 4, Production support, MS Access, IIS 6.0, SQL Server 2008R2, HTML, XML, CSS, XML.