- Over 8 years of experience in .net environment to develop web applications and web services.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in Waterfall model and Agile(Scrum) methodologies.
- Experience in 3 - Tire and N-Tire architectures to develop web applications using Visual Studio C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, WCF, WEB API, XML, SOAP, SOA Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, .Net Core, Microsoft .NET Frameworks.
- Experience with Azure to developing and deploying web applications in Cloud Environment.
- Export to create Client-Side Validations using Java Script and knows how to use Server-Side Validation controls in ASP.Net.
- Experience in setting up a Search Service Application using SharePoint.
- Performance tuning, managing, SharePoint databases in SQL Server on regular classes.
- Experience and understanding of the SharePoint features, functionalities, and limitations.
- Export to use Server-side Controls in ASP.Net while developing Web Applications.
- Export to create Communication between Front-End and Back-End using ADO.Net.
- Proficient in Web Programming to enhance user experience and performance using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Angular 2 AND 4.
- Familiar with NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript, Kendo UI.
- Experience to build broad range of clients i.e.) HTTP Services and RESTful Services using ASP.Net WEB API 2.
- Good experience with Asynchronous Programing for multithreading.
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting Language for task automation and configuration management.
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using Bootstrap.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) SQA Spring Testing Projects.
- Experience in developing UI pages, Web Services, Data Binding to Business Logic Layers and Data Access Layers, Master Pages using ASP.Net 3.5,4.0,4.5.
- Good knowledge on ASP.Net Client-Side State Management Techniques and Server-Side State Management Techniques.
- Have Experience with Microservices Architecture to build REST based services.
- Knowledge on IIS (Internet Information Services) to de ploy and deliver web applications.
- Experience in using LINQ, ADO.Net, Entity Frame Work and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Expertise in creating materialized views in data warehousing environment, working knowledge of nested tables, PL/SQL tables.
- Knowledge and Experience with SOLI.D Principles and Design Patterns like Repository and Singleton.,
- Good Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with reporting authority, report Management, Report Delivery, and Report Security.
- Expert in Data Extraction and Transformations and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in MS SQL Server to import/export data.
- Proficient in usage of SSIS control flow items and SSIS data flow items.
- Experience in managing security policies including Authentication, Authorization, Identity, Personalization, Membership, Roles, Profiles, and Resource Access Control.
- Extensive experience with development and deployment of Web Services (WSDL), WCF Services, SOA using .Net Framework.
- Familiar with Java Script Library like Angular.js Framework and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Entity Frame Work approaches such as code-first and database-first.
- Experience in creating server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and User-define data types and user- define Functions.
- Experience with Data Analytics to filter and extract data from Database.
- Experience to generate reports in graphical format using SSRS.
- Experience generate reports using Cristal Reports.
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, Communication Skills, Time Management, and Team Skills with an intention to work hard to meet project deadlines under stressful environment.
- Very much interesting to learn new technologies with in short time.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implement, Testing and Deployment.
- Worked with CA Rally Kanban board and sprint iteration board to created new story cards and user stories.
- Worked with C#.Net in .Net Framework for building the business login at the backend.
- Created Services using WCF to maintain application access through web.
- Worked with multi layers architecture and reduces circular dependencies from other projects.
- Gathered all the requirement information from Teradata analysis team to be clear more about the overall application process.
- Created SSIS packages to load data from Teradata database tables to SQL server tables.
- Worked with shim and stub types while testing projects with using of N-unit test Framework
- Used Entity Framework 6.0 data base first approach model to build required model classes.
- Worked with GitHub Source control to maintain all source code from .Net Framework and SQL Server.
- Worked with TeamCity for continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Created and Configured projects in TeamCity for creating new DLL’s and updated to latest versions.
- Involved converting Teradata scripts into Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL SERVER 2012.
- Finding discrepancies in final output results with Analyst results.
- Worked with repository pattern-based approach to keep all projects with individual repositories.
- Participated sprint planning meeting and backlog stories meeting with team to create new stores and assign story points.
- Worked with Data Migration Assistant as part of migrating SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Created migration projects by using the Azure Database Migration Service.
- Created SSIS packages to load data from Teradata database tables to SQL server tables.
- Worked with Microsoft report builder 3.0 to generate reports from SQL Server as per the given requirement.
Environment: C#.NET5.0/6.0, .Net Framework 4.6, WCF, N-Unit, Visual Studio 2017, Agile, Entity framework6.0, Shim and Stubs, Microsoft report builder 3.0, SSIS, MS-SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, SQL Server Data Tools, Azure SQL Database, Rally, TeamCity, Windows 2007/2010.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Testing the application.
- Worked in an Agile Environment to deliver high quality software far more rapidly.
- Developing the application using ASP.Net MVC 5.0, C#.Net, AJAX, jQuery, HTLM5, CSS3, Java Script.
- Developing Database Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers using SQL Server 2014.
- Created Layered Components using C#.Net.
- Developed web application using MVC Pattern.
- Used Entity Framework Code First Approach for the Data Access in ASP.Net MVC 5.0.
- Used Angular.js and other frontend libraries and frameworks for developing front end web applications.
- Implemented two-way Data-Binding in Angular 2 which makes application to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and data components.
- Followed Dependency Injection design pattern.
- Implemented REST API services using ASP.NET Web API that connects to external system.
- Designed and developed Microservices that are highly scalable, fault-tolerant using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed RESTful API’s and services using best practices to interact with in the microservices and with the frontend.
- Used Microservices by creating REST API’s for banking services.
- Implemented microservice application layer using ASP.NET Web API.
- Used Asynchronous programing in C# to develop Multithreading to access server.
- Used Asyc and Await Keyword while developing Asynchronous programing to access server in an order.
- Used Dependency Injection to inject infrastructure objects into Microservices application layer.
- Consuming WCF services of an external system to fetch requests submitted in bulk. Process requests and update the statues back to the system using the same service.
- Expert in Angular 2 controllers, directives, components, factory, and service resources, routing, and events.
- Worked with Azure ExpressRoute to create private connections between Azure datacenters and infrastructure for on premises and in colocation environment.
- Built a prototype Azure Data Lake application that accesses 3rd party data services via Web Services. The solution dynamically scales, automatically adding/removing cloud-based compute, storage and network resources based upon changing workloads.
- Created Azure Event Hubs for Application instrumentation and for User experience or work flow processing.
- Developed security modules which deals with validating user, changing passwords and restricted access to user for specific features like enrolment and search for customer based on their roles and rights using ASP.NET 4.0 form based, and roles-based authentication.
- Used LINQ entity framework for retrieving data from SQL database.
- Created SSIS packages for import and export data between MS SQL server database and others like MS Access, MS Excel and Flat Files and Oracle data base.
- Implemented of MongoDB security mechanism with various authentications.
- Implemented business logic layer for MongoDB services.
- Created reports that take in parameter values.
- Implemented all payment card industry data security standards in the main application.
- All credit card transactions are tokenized, and token number is stored in database instead of the credit card number.
- Worked on DDL, DML and DCL commands on DB2.
- Constantly migrated code from one environment to another in DB2.
- Used to consume external client service to process user credit card transactions.
- Views according to the published and scheduled the reports in crystal enterprise using crystal management.
- Designed and developed complex SSIS packages for auditing using SQL Server 2014 Integration Services.
- Worked with different work flow elements like loop container, for each loop container etc.
- Developed custom reports and Ad-hoc reports by using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Generated reports using global variables, expressions and functions based on requirements in SSRS 2014.
- Created parameterized reports and linked reports and through knowledge of report service architecture using SSRS.
- Code for new modifications and new modules of the application. Involved in development of the technical document for application user guide and support.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013/2015, C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC 5.0, .Net Core 1.0, Azure, SQL Server 2012/2014, T-SQL, AWS, ASP.Net Web API 2.0, Entity Framework 6.0, Microservices, JIRA, DB2, Angular.js, Java Script, HTML5, Multi-Tier architecture, CSS3, LINQ, XML, AJAX, N- Unit.
Full Stack Developer
- Interacting with business analyst, other developers, and management to develop the application.
- Involved in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC).
- Used N-Tire architecture where all modules have dedicated functionality and independent of each other.
- Designed the cross- platform application architecture by using Xamarin forms and PCL components using Xamarin studio.
- Designed interfaces and GUI with services for mobile applications, Asynchronous programming in Xamarin forms and Xamarin android.
- Expertise on mobile application development using Xamarin forms and Traditional Approach.
- Involved in Client Server Architecture (CSA) for the development.
- Involved in use of Angular 2.0 technologies to include, Less and additional technologies to ensure current migration from angular 1.0 to angular 2.0.
- Moved existing angular controllers and services to angular 2.0 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Created reusable components using React.js.
- Developed new user interface components for for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Experience with Kendo UI controls including Grid, Chart, and Editor Components etc.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using React.js.
- Used to work with PowerShell script to simply and automate tedious and repetitive tasks by creating scripts and combining multiple commands together.
- Perform network commands using Window PowerShell script.
- Development of scripts that would enable the user to start the workflow directly from the SharePoint.
- Development of Custom Master Page using SharePoint Designer.
- Development of the web part that gives the user the ability to dynamically apply the filter using cascading dropdowns.
- Development Web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 using server controls, HTML controls and CSS.
- Developed business layer components in C#.Net.
- Involved in front end design and controls using ASP.NET 4.0.
- Involved in production support and resolving issues instantly.
- Developed web pages using java script for client-side validation.
- Used JSON to exchange data from server side to client side.
- Designed and development of interactive Graphical User Interface for various modules using win forms, inheritable win forms and user controls.
- Worked on web services (REST and HTTP and SOAP) and Web API 2 to authenticate lookup and retrieve the data from database.
- Utilized entity framework technology for data retrieving, querying, storage, and manipulation.
- Regular expressions are used to extract the cell references from excel.
- Responsible for creating model classes for and ASP.NET MVC 4.0 application for database access by taking advantages of LINQ to SQL, containing all the data access logic.
- Created and executed SSIS packages to populate data from the various data sources.
- Created SSIS packages using SSIS designer for export heterogeneous data from oledb source (J), Excel spread sheet to SQL server 2012.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with sql server, Nodejs as backend.
- Extensively used PL/SQL programming in backend and frontend functions, procedures, packages to implement business rules.
- Designed and developed database code using PL/SQL programs.
- Created stored procedures, functions and packages using PL/SQL.
- Created SSIS packages for import and export data from various sources to destinations (CVS, OLEDB, EXCEL)
- Experience in creating multiple reports using SSRS in Drill mode using table, crosstabs, and charts.
- Design, deployment, and maintenance of various SSRS in SQL Server 2012.
- Created Datasets and Data Sources for SSRS reports.
- Implemented various tasks and transformations for data cleaning and performance tuning of packages by using SSIS.
- Analyzed data extracted from RDBMS to understand patient details and condition.
- Involved in deploying packages and reports.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index using Oracle.
- Developed complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using Pl/SQL.
- Experience in oracle supplier packages, dynamic SQL, records, and PL/SQL tables.
- Data migration between Oracle 10g and 11g.
- Used to work with JIRA for project management and bug tracking.
- Created Crystal Reports repository objects (Reports Templets, Commands).
- Designed complex reports using sub reports, manual cross tabs using Crystal syntax with extensive usage of variables at reporting formulas.
- Gave support to testers in Behavioral Driven Development emerged with Test Driven Development.
- Involves in database design, deployment and writing stored procedures, functions using generated reports using stored procedures through SQL server reporting services.
- Creating and maintaining job/reports using Crystal Reports.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2012, C#.Net, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, Xamarin, LINQ, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, 11g, N- Tire, WCF, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Angular.js, React.js, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, Entity Framework 5.0, XSL, GIT, JIRA, Crystal reports
- Working end to end in C#.Net, Framework 4.0, WPF and MVVM, ADO.Net/ Entity Framework.
- REST based web services were consumed for purchase, void, refund, and recurring transactions.
- SOAP based web services were consumed for manual authorization.
- Developed the application using WCF/WPF and AJAX to use application & control system in remote ways.
- Developed WPF based form application with wonderful animation and designed on the form.
- Implemented repository pattern.
- Designed database tables and created stored procedures, written complex queries for data binding and triggers.
- Worked with WPF for creating custom controls, data binding and graphics.
- Extended the WPF Toolkit Grid so that it can manage the columns, filter, search, and batch update.
- Extend the Combo box so that it should have a context menu for clear selection.
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Used MVVM architecture.
- Working in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software for more rapidly.
- Developing windows application using C#.Net, WPF, Visual Studio 2012 and SQL Server 2010/2012.
- Created Custom Controls, User Controls and used Dependency Properties to bind data on these controls.
- Worked on Binding, Styles, Data Template, Control Template, Routed Events, Converters, Layout Panels in XAML.
- Used Model Base and ViewModelBase classes and their inbuilt functions for validation of Model objects and Properties in View Model classes.
- Designing WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing desktop applications.
- Use Dependency Injection for data binding on XAML pages.
- Created UI controls in XAML pages using WPF.
- Implemented MVVM pattern for development.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Views, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both MVC architecture and database connectivity.
- Created WCF services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to the client application.
- Used TFS for version control and story cards.
- Used MS-Visio to edit architecture diagram.
- Bug tracking through TFS bud tracking tool.
Jr .Net Developer
- Played active role in all stages - requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Developed and modified front end UI using HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET pages, web controls, custom controls, user controls, HTML, and style sheets and C#.NET and VB.NET for middle tire processing.
- Created and implemented new relational tables and upgraded the existing tables.
- Designed and developed user interface for major modules of the project using ASP.NET controls.
- Designed and implemented data access assemblies using ADO.NET.
- Performed from validation by adding validation controls and implemented user controls and custom controls and role-based authorization.
- Used ADO.NET objects for data retrieving, querying, storage, and manipulation of data source.
- Used Data Grids, Grid view and data reader for data manipulation and display.
- Used SQL server data base as backend and XML for web configuration files.
- Used web services in the appropriate scenarios to communicate with other applications.
- Used Java Script validate input values on forms to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Developed Storage Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Database tables in MS SQL Server Database.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net 3.0, XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, T-SQL, MS- SQL Server 2008.
Jr .Net Developer
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in AGILE environment.
- Design, Development, and Testing of .net applications using .net framework.
- Used to work with 3-tier architecture to develop DAL and BAL and UI.
- Develop layout pages and themes using C#.net to create a consistent layout for pages.
- Extensively worked on user interface phases using HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Experience to write SQL queries to get data from database.
- Replaces time consuming SQL queries with LINQ queries for the performance.
- Used entity objects such as Data Reader, Data Sets, and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL.
- Developed custom controls and navigator controls using C#.Net.
- Prepared Database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions etc.
- Worked on deployment and scheduling reports using SSRS to generate reports.
- Worked on configuration web. Configuration files.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, SQL server 2008, SSRS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, 3-tire, XML.
Languages: C, C++, VB.Net, C#.Net, LINQ
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET
Web Services: REST, RESTful, SOAP, HTTP, SOA, WCF, WEB API 2
Scripting Languages: Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, Bootstrap
Database: MS- SQL Server 2012, 2014, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MongoDB, MS- Access, Oracle 10g and 11g, DB2.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports, SSIS
ORM Tool: Entity Framework 5.0,6.0
Version Controls: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, GitHub
IDE: Visual Studio 2010,2013,2015,2017
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7.0, 7.5, 8.0