- Over 7+ years of extensive experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) , Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of client/server, web based and n - tier applications.
- Experienced in working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Waterfall methodologies, Scrum and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF (REST), Web Services (SOAP), WPF, Entity Framework, LINQ and IIS .
- Extensive Knowledge on .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), MVVM (Model-View-View-Model) and MVC5 (Model-View-Control).
- Experience in design and development of WPF applications using MVVM pattern, Expression Blend, XAML, Telerik RAD controls, Win Forms.
- Proficient in implementing SOA using WCF and Expertise in SPA (Single Page Application) using AngularJS, AJAX and HTML5 to create fluid and responsive Web Apps, without constant page reloads.
- Experience in working with Web Services, WCF Services, ASMX web services, WCF RIA services and ADO.NET, Azure Web, Entity Framework, MS Azure.
- Created and maintained NuGet packages repository, configured NuGet packages usages with Visual Studio.
- Experience in several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management, also web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Experience with Azure and AWS Cloud platforms for deploying and managing applications in data centers.
- Proficient in designing and handling SQL Databases, DB Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers with SQL, T-SQL, DB2 and Oracle Databases.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Extensive experience in MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008/ R2/2005/2000 Business Intelligence in MS SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and MS SQL Server Analysis Services(SSAS).
- Expert in creating various PL/SQL stored procedures, views, functions and temporary tables for data input.
- Experience performing N Uni t and Integration Testing in the Development environments and experience in Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, maintaining the web sites and services, setting up and maintaining company Version policies, build schedule using TFS (Team Foundation Server), SVN (Subversion) and VSS.
Programming Languages: VBScript, C#, C, SQL, VB.NET
.NET Technologies: Net Framework (2.0/3/0/3.5/4.0 ), MVC 4/5, ASP.Net (3.5/3.0/2.0), Windows Forms, ADO.NET (3.5/3.0/2.0), LINQ, WPF, WCF, WWF, Web Services, Razor C#, Entity Frameworks, WinForms, Web Forms, Windows Services.
Development Tools: SSMS, Visual studio
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, NoSQL Database, MS Access-2013, DB2, PL/SQL.
Cloud Environment: Azure, Aws
IDE’s and Tool’s: SVN, GIT, TFS, CVS, Docker, JIRA, BITBUCKET, Bamboo.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed the project using Agile methodology with daily (SCRUM) paired programming using TDD(Test driven development) and continuous integration using the SDLC process.
- Developed application in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET 2017 .
- Developed ASP.NET MVC5 applications using Code First Approach and providing data from Entity Framework as model.
- XML and REST micro services were used to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the Internet.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Implemented client side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Used Web API for HTTP and REST based GET, POST, PUT, DELETE and Returning JSON format and worked with Windows Azure Worker Roles & Web Roles.
- Worked on developing a different modules with Angular JS which will be run on Node.js server and some modules have developed using Angular 2.0.
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database and deployed the reports using SSRS.
- Developed search and advanced search components using ADO.NET to retrieve the search results from backend database (Asynchronous call) with AJAX features with partial page updates.
- Created Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Created Database objects such as Stored Procedures, Tables, Indexes and Triggers in SQL and Pl/SQL etc.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing. Used HP Quality center for defect tracking and fixing.
- Used GIT as version control for sharing the company resources with the developers.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Effectively worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Created complex Web forms, Win forms, presentation layer and various server controls using WCF, ASP.NET MVC5 and C#.
- Wrote PowerShell Scripts to Create/Pause/Stop/Resume VM, databases on Azure and move logs to share locations from Azure.
- Used ASP.NET MVC5 Applications using MVC5 with Razor View Engine. Created the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC5, C#.NET.
- Developed ASP.NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of ASP.NET AJAX, Node.js, Angular 2.0, Bootstrap .
- Used RESTful in the AngularJS page with Web API and implemented Angular 2.0 Controllers to maintain each view data and Used Restful services using Web API to get data from server asynchronously.
- Implemented ASYNC and Await for parallel processing of records in Web API and Converted the ASMX web services to WCF services and hosted on IIS .
- Developed stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in MS SQL Server for fetching data and binding and used LINQ to SQL to query database.
- Used Entity Framework to create Models and used tools to explore REST API . Used NuGet package manager to pack and Use the updates versions of browser control.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
- Implemented Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing TFS.
Dot Net Developer
- Worked with Agile Development methodology (SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration) for all development phases of the SDLC.
- Implemented C#.NET, MVC and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and created general Class library, Partial Class , Generics Using C#.NET.
- Implemented Restful services and HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API for exposing these to mobile device Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation of assigned modules.
- Involved in creation of .NET services using AJAX for consuming the Services remotely and developed jQuery Plug-ins, used AJAX calls and AngularJS factories/services to call WCF services.
- Implemented MVC pattern using MVC 5 Razor view engine and used AJAX, JSON controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Created XML based SOAP Web Services, WCF Services and consuming them from the UI layer and implemented the WCF Restful services that communicate data in both XML and JSON format.
- Implemented Azure SQL Server for storing the data related to the recruitment and extensively worked on queries and stored procedures.
- Reports are generated from the tool and stored in the blobs storage service in azure.
- Connected to Data base tables and views using Entity Framework and implemented association between tables in the SQL server.
- Created databases and schema objects including tables, stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2012 and used LINQ to SQL extensively for data transfer across the components.
- Implemented SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), report design, deploy and in-project/out-project implementation, scheduled and executed SSIS Packages, using SQL Server Agent.
- Involved in code reviews using Bit bucket and JIRA tool and effectively send/receive comments and improved code quality based on the feedback, and used TFS as the source control.
Confidential, Midland, MI
Dot Net Developer
- Used Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed Client/Server Applications on N-Tier Architecture, Three Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller).
- Developed and designed web pages and User Interface using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- This is a web based application having its "User interface" developed using ASP.NET MVC with code behind in C#, business layer using Entity Framework.
- Presentation layer (GUI) application has been created using .NET Web Forms, ASP.NET, MS Visual Studio.
- Developed MVC and View Model pattern in creating and managing VIEWS, Partial Views, View Models using ASP.NET MVC, Custom Error page.
- Designed and implemented WEB API (SOA) to support mobile applications and Used WCF Web Services to access data from other departments for the required processing.
- Developed WCF Web services for export and import of data and exposed them through SOAP, HTTP and XML.
- Developed databases in the Azure cloud services and maintained the back end code also in the Azure.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework to access data from SQL Server database by using stored procedures and queries in T-SQL.
- Implemented search and CRUD operations using Entity Framework object model and used Lambda Expressions in method-based LINQ queries (LINQ to SQL).
- Extensively used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination and formatted the SSRS reports using the Global variables, expressions and Functions.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using TFS 2010 and Implemented Unit Testing using VSTS and involved in Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, WCF,SOAP, HTTP, XML, ADO.NET, TFS, Azure, SQL, T-SQL, LINQ, SSRS, SSIS, TFS.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Dot Net Developer
- Used Agile development process using Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and Scrum.
- Implemented abstract, sealed classes, interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier using C# and ADO.NET .
- Used 3-tier architecture to handle the business logic which requires heavy traffic with server.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Deployment of WCF web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Created and consumed ASP.NET Web services and implemented RESTFULL Web API/WCF services for service layer, created Action filters and Exception filters to implement REST API.
- Used ADO.Net, LINQ in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Experience tuning and designing database tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL and T-SQL.
- Generated reports using SSRS and integrated with web application and created XML Schema to validate XML document instances.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Dot Net Developer
- Developed Business Logic Layer using Visual C# and Data Access Layer using repository and unit of work pattern with entity framework.
- Used MVC 3.0 , Visual Studio for the entire application.
- Involved in developing WCF service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems and also deployed web services as per business requirements.
- Used Entity Framework for database operations.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using Telerik, Ajax and ASP.NET.
- Used Data tables and jQuery validations plugins for client-side operations.
- Developed application using N-Tier architecture and Used MVC Architectural Pattern in the application.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views in Oracle database and Developed reports using SSRS.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server.
Dot Net Developer
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence diagrams using MS Visio Involved in Design, Development and Testing of ASP.NET application using IIS, XML Dataset .
- Involved in implementing the business logic using C# and OOPS principles.
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.NET 3.5 using Master Pages, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Involved in developing Web Service classes using SOAP to communicate with legacy systems and also deployed web services as per business requirement.
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET and AJAX Extensions under MVC architecture.
- Used LINQ to Objects for WCF service call and Developed stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Creating Database Connectivity using ADO.NET for different databases.
- Written new stored procedures to improve the functionality from the older stored procedures.
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, SQL Server, ADO.NET.