- 8+ years of experience in Software development lifecycle (SDLC) involving analysis, design, development, integration, installation, implementation, testing, bug fixing, maintenance in Web - based environment, distributed n-tier architecture and Client/Server architecture.
- Extensive working experience with Agile/(Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive experience in using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Forms and Win forms.
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages OOPS concepts, using of design patterns and Solid principles in C#.Net.
- Extensively Implemented WCF in the projects for advanced functionalities and used Watch and Factory.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, .NET Remoting, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Experienced in developing Single Page Applications(SPA) by using Angular JS.
- Expert knowledge in IIS Configuration for .NET Applications.
- Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects.
- Thorough knowledge of Design Patterns like MVP, MVC, MVVM Patterns and Singleton Patterns.
- Proficient in Relational Databases like Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2017, Oracle 9i/10g, Microsoft Access 2003/2007.
- Experience with Data accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Thorough Knowledge of Database design and implementation. Hands on experience in with T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization)
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL server (T-SQL), Oracle Database (PL/SQL), MongoDB (NoSQL) and MySQL.
- Used cloud hosting platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensive experience in MS SQL Server 2017/2016/2014/2012/2008/ R2/2005/2000 Business Intelligence in MS SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and MS SQL Server Analysis Services(SSAS).
- Hands on experience on JIRA for handling portability and tracking issues. Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and Functional testing.
- Expertise in MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team work on development environment.
Programming Languages: C/C++, C#, .Net, VB.Net, Java, Visual Basic 6.0
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, JSON, AJAX, .Net Web Services, ASP.NET MVC 5/4/3.5, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Silverlight
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2010/2013/2015, Visual InterDev 6.0, MS-Front Page, IBM DataCap.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010/2014/2016, MS Access 2003/2007/2013, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Worked on SDLC using agile methodology, Managed SCRUM based implementations and releases, and actively participated in day-day Scrum.
- Involved in and facilitated standup meetings and brainstorming sessions to discuss any blockers roadblocks or impediments in the project path.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture in C# and Razor view
- Developed a reusable code for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 4.0 along with Entity Framework.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET, web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Experience with paper document to DataCap, Indexing, Verification, Rules Validation and Promotion.
- Hands on in application development using with C#. Web Forms in ASP.NET using C# as the code-behind language and ADO.NET and LINQ as the Database data consumer And ASP.NET MVC.
- Created ASP.NET validation controls for validating the personal information provided by the Customer.
- Used JSON web token to do user authentication and secure information exchange.
- Worked on working items in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Hands on Experience on PowerShell and NuGet Packet Manager.
- Responsible for creating SQL queries and stored procedures using MS SQL Server 2014.
- Created and developed independent WEB API services and defined service contracts for specific functionality in search module
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using WEB API, which return JSON data and Customized Restful Web Service using Web API to send JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Developed Rest Services for building applications that send and receive messages by using the Web-API.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in JIRA and Confluence as users.
- Involved in resolving major bug fixes within the application
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using N-Unit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
Environment: C#, .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC 5, AJAX, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio 2015/2017, IIS 7.5, HTML 5,CSS 3, Java Script, Typescript, Tera Data, SQL Azure, SQL Server 2014, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML, NUnit, TFS
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Worked in Agile Scrum methodology and delivered accepted functionality in each sprint.
- Used JSON and Angular 4 to effectively improve the performance with less coding effort and achieved many client-side validations to block unauthorized content in application forms.
- Worked on developing a different module with Angular 2 which will be run on Node JS server and some modules have developed using Angular 2.
- Created Web API Controllers in ASP.NET MVC 5 to build, maintain Restful (XML, JSON) services and consume the API's client-side using Angular 2.0 data binding.
- Used Entity Framework and Lambda expressions for communicating between Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Undergone Optimizing, debugging and creating views, triggers, indexes and stored procedures in SQL 2012 and used ADO.NET technology for database transactions with data providers.
- Interacted with IBM DB2 database for enabling the flow of data.
- Experienced on configuration of report server and report manager scheduling in MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and used SSIS for transferring data in MS SQL.
- Experienced with different Relational databases like Teradata, SQL Server, and MS Access.
- Worked on Teradata Store procedures and functions to confirm the data and load it on the table
- Responsible for operational support and build/deployment processes to AWS Servers.
- Responsible for connecting Database SQL Server to MVC using ADO.Net Entity
- Used Postman to check the XML/XSLT, JSON response of Restful Services.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying microservices and lambda functions using CI/CD Jenkins server.
- Experience in utilizing NUNIT testing framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop web applications for verifying the code integrity.
- Used Source Control Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and maintain a Repository of the Application.
Environment: C#, .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC 5, CI/CD, AJAX, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio 2015/2017, IIS 7.5, HTML 5,CSS 3, Java Script, Typescript, angular 2/4, Tera Data, SQL Azure, SQL Server 2014, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML, NUnit, TFS, MongoDb.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Framework in the iterative process of development.
- Designing the user interface, writing code for the various layers in the application like Controllers, Services, Business Logic and Repository etc. using ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Extensively worked in consuming XML, JSON web services over HTTP using SOAP, WCF services and Web API/REST APIs with c#.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application using Angular JS and jQuery to replace a legacy line-of-business web application.
- Used Entity framework to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server for manipulating data in database.
- Worked on creating the database and developed multiple T-SQL Procedures, Functions and that can handle the business rules.
- Used the IBM rational ClearCase tool for code versioning.
- Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services SSIS. Developing SSIS packages and designing ETL processes.
- MongoDB can be used as a file system with load balancing and data replication features over multiple machines for storing files.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) was used to maintain the version and source control.
- Involved in System and Integration Testing as part of N- unit testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, .Net Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC 4, Web Forms, AJAX, XML, XSLT, IIS 7.0, HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, Typescript, angular 4, SQL Azure, CI /CD, SQL Server 2012, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML, NUnit framework, TFS, Bootsrap.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, design, development and testing in Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Built front-end SPA using CSS, HTML, AngularJS, and bootstrap and back-end using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Developed windows application using C#.Net, WPF, Visual Studio and SQL Server. Used Prism for modularity.
- Developed the WPF application in PRISM framework, thus creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Designed WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language interactive UI.
- Used WPF for developing the desktop applications with MVVM pattern and created UI controls in XAML pages.
- UI development utilizing WPF for desktop applications, implementing MVVM. Creating and troubleshooting Views (XAML), View Models and Domain Object Models.
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server.
- Implemented MVVM, consumed WCF services for presentation layer using C#, Visual Studio.
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) Architecture that promotes clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Used GIT for source code management.
- Performed Rapid Application Development using Node Js, Angular Js and Knock out JS- responsible for creating RESTful Web Service endpoints for creating updating and deleting data.
- Connected various applications to the database and written functions, stored procedures and triggers using MS-SQL, T-SQL and SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in writing user-defined functions (UDFs), user-defined types (UDTs), and queries using T-SQL and SQL server analyzer.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and performed Unit Testing and System Integration Testing.
Confidential - Horsham, PA
Dot NET Developer
- Involved in Scrum Agile Collaborative development process adapting to changing circumstances in the development of the project.
- Experience with web technologies including HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, and Web API and developed user controls and ASPX pages in C#.NET.
- Used ADO.Net Technology to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed WCF services using SOAP and REST services using Web API and designing the WCF Service based on the requirement.
- Coding, testing and implementing the project using C#, SQL Server, SQL Integration Services.
- Securing strong experience creating Windows UI using WinForms and WPF with MVVM pattern
- Wrote T-SQL Tables, Stored procedures, Views and Triggers for performing database operations on SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in creating web pages’ dynamic and interactive using DHTML and AJAX.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Developed a WCF Service using WSDL to get the all Details of customers using Search Engine.
- Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views for the data access were implemented in SQL Scripts and tested in SQL Server 2012 and Creating SSIS packages that involves migration from legacy systems to centralized Database. Involved in enhancing SSRS reports functionality.
Confidential, Columbus, NE
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in full Agile/ Scrum methodology to produce high quality software model.
- Actively involved in developing WPF applications using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET and Visual Studio 2008.
- Created complex Web forms, WinForms and various server controls using ASP.NET and C#
- Extensively used Web Services, SOAP, XML and XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Applied the business logic to approve client's policy and made it available to the WPF front-end by implementing WCF services.
- Responsible for coordinating team meetings, presentations, joint reviews and status reporting to the Client.
- Leveraged Web API Controllers to build, maintain Restful API's and consume the API's client side using Kendo UI.
- Involved in designing database, creating tables, writing complex queries and writing Stored Procedures using SQL 2008
- Designed and developed .NET components using VB.NET and XML to communicate with Webservices. and securing web application
- Extensively used Runtime and Design time exceptional handling techniques.
- Responsible for Required Analysis, timely delivery, manual testing, Unit testing by using Jenkins, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing.
Environment : Visual Studio 2008, WCF, VB.NET, ASP.NET 3.0, AJAX, CSS, XSD, LINQ, UML, Windows2003, SQL SERVER 2008, TFS, IIS, web services.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Dot Net Developer
- Participated in the design and development of the software and designed and coded the application components in an Agile environment with Daily Scrum meetings and utilizing a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in VB .NET, employing Object Oriented Programming
- Developed web forms using VB .NET, ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Developed interactive views using jQuery, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS3, Angular JS, AJAX, Razor Engine and MVC 3.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Working on Build/Consuming RESTful API's with ASP.NET Web API.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) to manage changes to the source code.
- Working on writing SQL Joins queries for combining data from tables in SQL Server .
- Worked on design patterns like singleton, Dependency Injection, IOC implementation to avoid tight coupling with VB .NET language Testing using N-unit testing.
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server2005. Developed stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers in T-SQL.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with VB .NET, ASP.NET web page using report viewer.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.
Jr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed Test Driven Development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the N-unit testing framework.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET , and VB.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements.
- Created ASP.NET Web forms and server controls to display dynamic data obtained using Microsoft ADO.NET and Data binding.
- Used VB.NET language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities and to develop OOPS classes.
- Built an ASP.NET application authentication using . NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Designed and implemented components that convert disconnected datasets to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT/XPATH files to HTML .
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports using SSRS .
- Involved in technical support and documenting the user manual. Performed N-Unit testing for system , automated and end-end testing , and prepared requirement documents for testing.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing . Fixed the issues occurred during testing process.