- Around 8 years of experience in Application Design, Development, Coding, Debugging and testing of Web and Windows based client/server applications with n - tier architecture using Microsoft Technologies
- Expertise in working with all SDLC modules with different project development models such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong in Object Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modelling Language (UML), Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using C#.NET, VB.NET.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework, WebAPI, XAML, AJAX, SQL Server, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity framework, Windows services, Windows Work Flow, Razor Views, WPF, MVVM, WCF, REST, SOAP, IIS, Azure.
- Proficiency in developing services like Web Services, WCF Restful services, WCF SOAP services and ASP.NET WebAPI’ s (REST) and deploying them in IIS and Azure.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using third party controls like Telerik, Kendo UI in designing ASP.NET MVC applications. Good knowledge with concepts like Custom Routing, HTTP Handlers, Fluent APIs, Data Annotations, URL Routing, View Models.
- Creating XML based SOAP Web Services, WCF Services and consuming them from the UI layer and implemented the WCF Restful, WebAPI services that communicate data in both XML and JSON format.
- Extensively worked on Entity Framework generating ORM Models and integrating them through SQL and using LINQ to query the Entities using both code first and database first approach.
- Experience with Management of Users, Security, Configuration, Monitoring on LINUX/UNIX Servers
- Experienced in Architecting Cloud Solutions using Microsoft Azure for PAAS/IAAS/Hybrid/IOT scenarios.
- Experienced in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development using XAML, MVVM including front end designing in Microsoft Expression Blend and back end programming with C#, VB.NET in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience in Creating Azure SQL database, performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database.
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL server, Oracle Database, Mongo DB, (NoSql) and MySQL.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server, Oracle.
- Created content driven and user-friendly applications in WPF and Silverlight using MVVM and deployed the WPF application in IIS.
- Developed T-SQL queries to generate custom reports, different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL server analysis services (SSAS) and strong knowledge of SQL server ETL development.
- Skilled in creating test cases and debugging the web application using N Unit, Jasmine, Karma, Postman and Fiddler testing tools.
- Expertise in handling software programs like SharePoint and Site core CMS.
- Extensive working experience in using unit testing framework like Nunit, XUnit and Selenium.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git and Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, WPF, XAML, MVVM, WCF Services, Web Services, ASP.NET WebAPI, Win Forms, Web Forms, Nunit Testing Framework.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, Mongo DB, MS Access.
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Code, SQL Management Studio.
Reporting Tools: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Integration Services (SSIS), Crystal Reports, Dream Weaver, MS Visio.
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN.
Web Servers: Internet Information Services, Azure.
IDE & Tools: JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, Selenium.
Confidential, Los angeles, CA
Sr. full stack .net developer
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and deployment of code and database. Maintain SDLC process whole development life cycle in agile methodology using Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2014.
- Implemented Angular 2/4 for asynchronously update of element (search, sorting, updating the data and pagination).
- Designed Front-End Web Forms, web page used ASP.NET Razor View as a view engine and HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, XML, JQuery, Angular 2.
- Implemented repository and unit of work patterns by using dependency injection on MVC Controller level to facilitate Unit Testing and Test Drive Development.
- Built the web application using ASP.NET MVC, Designed and executed n-tier architecture using ADO.NET Entity Framework as Data access layer and Model, Controllers for Business access layer and ASP.NET WebAPI REST Services as Service layer with LINQ to select specific/clean data using code first approach.
- Created web services using ASP.NET WebAPI (HTTP, REST), WCF (SOAP) consumed them in the frontend using AJAX calls. Deployed the web application and services in IIS, Azure.
- Involved in designing and development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services using WCF and Restful WebAPI’ s based on XML, JSON, WSDL, ASMX, HTTP and SOAP protocols.
- Designed the database using SQL Server with SQL Server Management Studio and created Stored Procedures for specific View model, triggers, Constraints, Indexes and Functions using T-SQL.
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment and installation.
- Responsible for enhancement, bug fixes, developing microservices using .NET Core framework.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Document DB, Internet of Things (IoT), Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure
- Worked in ETL and data integration in developing ETL mappings and scripts, guided team for the transformations and all aspects of SDLC that includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, and development.
- Involved in design, coding and testing of multi-tier Windows Form application.
- Used Azure service components Service Bus, Message Queues, IOT Hub for sending and receiving applications in different Ways.
- As a Dynamics CRM/ERP Consultant, involved in the migration process from 2013 on premise to 2015 online.
- Developed Microservices for each required business functional element and was implemented using Microservices as independent components.
- Involved in Developing Queries in T-SQL for generating Cross-Tab Drill-down reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and used integration services in SSIS to generate data from various data sources.
- Deployment of web application using apache web server across the cluster of LINUX/UNIX operating systems and Windows IIS.
- Extending Dynamics CRM 365/ERP by writing Custom Pages, Plugins, custom Workflow Activities and Web Resources. (Customization & Configuration
- Ability to create a new website and maintain an existing Sitecore site using ASP.NET web frameworks
- Handled Shared Database in Microservices architecture.
- Created Data Templates with Standard values in Sitecore CMS.
- Worked with DBA team for database performance issues, network related issue on Linux / Unix Servers.
- Created Documentation of the ETL processes and also involved in Production Support.
- Engaged in White Box Testing Techniques such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, with Nunit Framework. Implemented other third-party library to optimize the code such as Auto mapper.
- Migrated data from on-premises data servers onto Microsoft Azure cloud platform utilizing Azure data factory and Deployed .NET application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service project as part of cloud deployment.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing and Bug tracking and Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015 as version control, continuous build and deploy tool.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#. NET, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ADO.NET Entity framework, LINUX/UNIX, IOT, LINQ, WebAPI, WCF, SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Web Forms, Razor, Microservices, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular 2, ETL, HTTP, REST, SOAP, AJAX, XML, Nunit, Team Foundation Server 2015, IIS, Azure.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Sr. full stack .net developer
- Designed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS, HTML5, Knockout, CSS3, and Bootstrap to help the responsiveness of webpage with custom CSS3 style sheet.
- Used AngularJS directives ng-model, ng-bind and ng-grid, ng-repeat for showing Tabular Database. Developed form validation with AngularJS $valid, and data validation.
- Experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications.
- Used third party library to optimize the design of web page such as Telerik UI, Kendo UI.
- Created REST Services using ASP.NET WebAPI and C# to expose analytics data to the clients and hosted them in IIS , Azure .
- Used MVC design pattern for developing views, controllers and models using ASP.NET MVC 5 , Data Access layer as Entity Framework , Service layer as ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF and used C#.NET for construction of business logic for developing various abstract classes, interfaces.
- Having good hands on experience in building RPM's and compiling the Linux kernel for different builds.
- Used Entity Framework to import all the Database Objects, used LINQ on these objects, and updated the data back to the Database by using LINQ Providers.
- Built an image asset library using Knockout.js and Backbone.js as part of the same overall Project.
- Worked with team implementing business specifications to configure & customize the OPRSS within ERP platform.
- Created WebAPI Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC to build, maintain Restful (XML, JSON) services and consume the API's client side using AngularJS data binding.
- Monitor to accomplish end to end ETL process.
- Reviewed requirements and integrated Sitecore CMS with SharePoint and systems.
- Designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, Triggers, Indexes and Complex T-SQL Stored Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions) in SQL Server 2012 .
- Created SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages to Import/Export data from various data sources and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for generating reports in T-SQL.
- Created Unit Test suites to test the functionality of the web application using Nunit Framework and used the MS Test runner to test the web application.
- Implemented, tested and monitored microservices in the datacenter cloud environments for Cisco-Jasper IOT Platform.
- Implemented UI functional test cases using Jasmine, Karma.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Microservices and Restful Service.
- Developed complex SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and ETL routines.
- Experienced in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development using XAML, MVVM including front end designing in Microsoft Expression Blend and back end programming
- Responsible for managing live-site dev, staging, and prod Azure environments. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Used ERP for integrated applications to collect, store, manage and interpret data.
- Used Team Foundation Server 2013 (TFS) for Source Code Control, project related document sharing, team collaboration, build and deployment.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C#, ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, IOT, ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF, Razor, ADO.NET Entity Framework (Code First), LINQ, JSON, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Karma, Telerik UI, LINUX, Kendo UI, JQuery, SQL Server 2012,ETL, T-SQL, MS Test, Team Foundation Server 2013, IIS, Azure.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Used the .NET Framework class library programmed in C#.NET throughout the application for developing Web Forms using ASP.NET MVC, Server Controls using C#.NET, HTML, JQuery and Angular JS Controls for User Controls.
- Designed and developed web based UI in VB.NET using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing Users, Groups, and permission for each groups and users.
- Developed ASP pages using ASP.NET web form controls, WPF, ASP.net Ajax, C# and Jquery.ASP.net MVC, HTML 5, Knockout.JS
- Involved in integrating .NET Controls into Sitecore CMS
- Performed Form Validation using Angular Forms Module.
- Developed complex web forms using ASP.NET MVC server-side scripting with C# and .NET Framework.
- Created WCF Services to expose business logic as services and consumed those services
- Created and deployed XML Web Services like Rest Web API's using ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework and C#.NET.
- Created custom reports using Crystal Reports for most popular ERP/MRP systems. These reports include fiscal reports, sales reports and inventory analysis reports.
- Design and documentation of REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high volume IOT telemetry data.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Knockout JS and WEB API.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and node.js.
- Support and detailed troubleshooting of Linux in a 24 x 7 Environment.
- Developed Front end UI in Angular Material Design using REST WebAPI’ s in WCF with authorization Server & Backend Database in SQL Server using Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Developed Data access assemblies in C# and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end and developed data access layer using Microsoft Entity Framework and LINQ in SQL.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, views and queries using SQL Server, Entity Framework and LINQ and used accordingly.
- Developed, Coded and Reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Designing Parameterized Reports and Report Models for generating Ad-Hoc reports as per the client requirements using T-SQL, stored procedures in SSRS.
- Coordinating with front-end developers for implementing business logic in stored procedures, Triggers and functions using T-SQL.
- Extensively worked with stored procedures in Oracle for retrieving the data from the database for solving complex queries.
- Implemented Unit Test by using Jasmine, Karma throughout application development phase.
- Involved in Extraction transformation and loading of data using SSIS to create packages.
- Using GIT as source control to check-in and check-out the code, TFS for tracking the status of the work
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the source and version control.
- Performed Unit testing on the Angular JS UI for Performance issues and data integration.
DOT NET Developer
- Develop and enhance/maintain web services.
- Developed Web Services to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed web services for IVR platform.
- Worked closely with Cognos reporting team to help create various reports and also created stored procedure in SQL Server 2008.
- Used jQuery, AngularJS and ng-grid JS libraries as a part of client side development
- Implemented Reports Functionality using modules UI (MVC and KendoUI), Service (Web API) and EF for DAL.
- Recommended and developed the services of the application usingASP.NET MVC Web API.
- Worked on Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing objects oriented analysis, design and implementation. Developing new WCF Service interface layer
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Designing and developing User Interfaces ASP.NET on Visual Studio 2008
- MMPS application has been developed on MVC Pattern and possesses strong experience in developing web applications.
- Built SQL representation of Oracle ERP and Data was imported to SQL from Oracle ERP.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed web services for Administrative Services, Configuration Services and Pricing Services.
- Implemented the business logic using C# and used its features like Asynchronous and Parallel programming using TPL.
- Added some of the infrastructure components of MVC like Delegating Handler and Filters as per the need.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for IVR using ASP.NET on Visual Studio 2010 and 2013.
- Worked in designing and developed new IVR applications.
- Created new SSIS packages to import data into SQL Server.
- Implemented OOPS concepts like Inheritance and abstraction for many classes.
- Provided production support in case of issues.
- Deployed multiple applications to production and provided necessary support.
- Worked on applications end-to-end starting from design until deployment and also production support when Needed.
DOT NET Developer
- Responsible for understanding the business & the technology of the client system.
- Developing the Design and Functional specifications and Flow of business.
- Designed and developed web based UI in C# with desktop application using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Worked on Themes and CSS for the layout of the web application
- Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.Net objects.
- Worked on ADO.Net components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to the database.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005 to insert, update, and delete data inside tables.
- Developed functions, sub functions, interface, auto recovery module, report generator, and all other features for custom ERP applications.
- Used Azure service components Service Bus, Message Queues, IOT Hub for sending and receiving applications in different Ways.
- Worked on Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Data base restoring and taking back the backup of the database.
- Performing unit testing for various modules of the system.
- Responsible for imparting application knowledge and technical learning to the new team members inducted into the Project.