- 7+ years of extensive experience in designing and developing web applications, web services, client/server applications by using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Experienced in developing web applications using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/ 3.5/ 4.0/ 4.5, ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4.0, ASP.Net, C#, VB, ADO.Net, XML, XSLT, Java Script, HTML, Bootstrap, Angular JS, VB Script, AJAX and IIS.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements, applying OOAD concepts and Design Patterns.
- Involved in the design and development of 3 Tier, N - tier distributed architectures and MVC architecture.
- Good experience in Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, page flow diagrams using UML technologies.
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including AJAX, XSLT, XPATH and XQUERY.
- Extensively worked on the C# and ADO.net for developing the windows applications.
- Knowledge on developing the web application using framework like Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity framework.
- Demonstrated proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like C#, Asp.Net, AJAX, MVC, Web Services, Data Structures, Windows Azure (Cloud Computing), N-hibernate, Entity Frame Work
- Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation processes using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 and Oracle10g.
- Good experience in designing and developing windows applications, web applications, web services by using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL server technologies.
- Good experience in designing components and services by using object oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework Recent experience working with PRISM and MVVM design patterns for Silverlight and WPF.
- Very good expertise in design and development of web forms using HTML, ASP.NET AJAX, CSS and XML
- Good experience in using ASP.NET Server Controls and ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender.
- Experience in Silverlight programming using XAML and data access using WCF RIA/REST Services and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle, and MS-Access database programming using PL/SQL, Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Packages, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Working experience in data modeling and implementing tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers using PL/SQL and T-Sql. Extensive knowledge of writing complex queries using SQL.
- In-depth knowledge in Multi-threaded programming and Thread synchronization.
- Expertise in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls, Custom controls, .Net Framework.
- Extensively used various ASP.NET features like Caching, Session for State Management of Web Applications.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing XML Web Services using WCF, WPF, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP and LINQ.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks and MS unit Tests.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe, TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as an active team player.
- Hands on Experience in databases such as MYSQL , Microsoft SQL Server , ORACLE.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, C#, Core Java, SQL
Scripting Languages: Ajax, Java Script, HTML, CSS
Technologies: ADO.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, Windows Service, Web services, WEB API, REST, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, MVC 5/4/3, VB.NET, Microsoft Azure
Web Technologies: HTML5/HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPATH, jQuery
Frameworks: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Typescript, Knockout.
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, MS Access, Oracle 10g
Tools: & IDE: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005.
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports
Web & Application Server: IIS 7.0/6/5
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SOAP, RESTful
OS: Windows 2000/ Server 2003/ Server 2008/ XP/Vista/7/10
Confidential, Warren, MI
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in SDLC phases in Agile methodology and Scrum Provide better estimates and actively involved in Scrum meetings for requirement analysis, task analysis and progress discussions.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.Net application development using the ASP.Net MVC framework extensively used Partial Views, Custom HTML Helper, Filters and Razor View Engine in ASP.NETMVC Framework to develop Web UI with HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Subscribe SQL Server Azure Cloud Services.
- Involved in implementation of Entity Framework ORM for business to domain model. Define Domain Entities and Relationships using Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach and Data first approach.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers for Data Manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, foreign keys, primary key etc. using SQL Server.
- Create Database(s) on SQL AZURE and Setting up SQL Azure Firewall
- Controlled overall look and feel of ASP.NET web site by consuming Bootstrap.
- Implemented N-Tier architecture using C#, ADO.NET, WCF and LINQ.
- Configure and expose Restful services utilizing Web API, Designed and developed various Classes in C#.NET to implement the business logic and event handling.
- Interact with Project managers and Business Analyst to resolve any issue in timely manner and keep everyone informed on the status of the project.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Architecture, Strategy and Planning. Working knowledge of visual studio 2015 with Azure.
- The front end data binding is done using Knockout scripts and displaying tabular data using knockout extensions for jQuery data tables.
- Good experience in Windows Azure Service Bus, and Windows Azure Document Database.
- Developed SPA app using AngularJS, Kendo UI, Knockout JS and EmberJS.
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik RadControls and Kendo UI.
- Used Telerik/Kendo UI controls and jQuery DateTime controls to design Views.
- Used Knockout JS for consuming the Web API.
- Created ASP. NET web pages that provide new features and enhanced user experience.
- Worked with SSRS reporting services for generating few reports.
- Designed and developed various SSIS packages (ETL) to extract and transform data and involved in Scheduling SSIS Packages.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Sr. .Net Developer
- Worked on Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing objects oriented analysis, design and implementation, developing new WCF Service interface layer.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed a loyalty marketing client using Web Services and AngularJS.
- Developed HTML helpers, Custom filters. Developed Views and partial views using Razor syntax.
- Application implemented as a single-page using AngularJS.
- Worked on AngularJS to simplify both development and testing of such applications by providing framework for client-side model-view-controller (MVC) architecture, along with components used in rich internet applications.
- Experience in Windows and Web Application using .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services ( WSDL, UDDI and SOAP ), ADO.NET , and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Custom, Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Services (SSIS, SSRS).
- Worked in MSSQL Reporting Services (SSRS) to generate reports and charts.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework and IIS security model.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework ORM with Code-First approach and Data First approach.
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services using Web Services/ WCF in C#.NET.
- Implemented Two Way Data-binding in Angular JS which makes the application to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components.
- Used .NET AJAX controls to dynamically render the content on web pages developed using C#.
- Involved in the design of security module that gives access to users based on the roles.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.net and WCF to decouple the User Interface (UI) with Business Layer (BL).
- Used SSIS to load data from source files to target tables.
- Also used N-Hibernate extensively to manipulate, retrieval and store data.
- Work with QA to develop and review test plans and strategies.
- Converting an existing Access/Excel/VBA program to VB.NET/SQL Server.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Sr .Net Developer
- Gathering the requirements for building the application.
- Prepare Use Cases and Test Cases.
- Used ADO.NET objects to retrieve and update data to the database like MS Access, SQL Server.
- Developed classes & interfaces for the Data Access layer using C# and Entity Framework.
- Used JQuery for browser compatibility and Telerik controls for rich UI functionality.
- Developed XML and Collection parser using LINQ.
- Rewritten existing collection of utility scripts and programs into Utility Modules using ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET.
- Writing WCF Services to interact with Business Components.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Used Angular JS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework, Angular JS, Ajax module is used to handle Restful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Implemented client side validation to avoid back and forward between server-client and provide better user experience using Angular JS.
- Handled the TFS branching & merging.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- XML and SOAP were used to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the internet.
- In depth knowledge of Crystal Reports, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) using .NET 3.5/3.0 and Silverlight.
- Installing and supporting IIS for use with Web applications.
- Created TFS team builds for the application.
- Responsible for developing a new SOA n-tier web browser application with WPF Framework and Visual Studio for DAT System.
- Involved in release and deployment of the application.
- Prepared Technical document for future development reference.
- Used TFS for Version Control.
Confidential, Brookfield, WI
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Followed the Agile SDLC, and RAD best practices for iterative and incremental development.
- Prepare high level and detailed design documents.
- Ensured the release of premium-quality applications that provided an intuitive and secure experience for users.
- Used ADO.NET for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 4 application using HTML5 and Razor view. Used ADO.NET to provide connectivity to SQL Server 2008 back end database.
- Migrated from ASP to ASP.NET, speeding up the process by automating some of the steps that were required.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Hosted WCF Service manually to provide multiple end points, which can then used by other modules.
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Used Angular JS for SPA and client Side Validation and also performed Asynichorization using Ajax GET and POST HTTP request.
- Used AJAX Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page with asynchronous functionality.
- Team Co-Ordination with offshore folks.
- Used Master pages and used user controls when ever needed in the web page.
- Used Web Services to fetch data required and worked accordingly, also used the concept of Serialization.
- Implemented security concepts using Windows Authentication and Certification.
- Involved in migrating from Service Oriented Application (SOA) to RESTful Services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Used LINQ to build a set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, and Lambda) while “Querying” a set of data from an SQL Server.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Developed Architecture for the Presentation Layer, Business Logic and Data Access Layer.
- Understanding and reviewing the existing applications and involved with the Business team and implemented the tasks as per the Priority of Business Requirement.
- Worked in a desktop based development team across global regions with Waterfall methodology.
- Designed and implemented a Multi-Tier Application including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- Developed Web Services that is used to download Client data from the Advisory firms on daily basis
- Developed services using XML and XPath.
- Used ADO.NET code to retrieve data from the database and to store back the data to database.
- Data Access Layer for the Application is implemented using ADO.NET for data input, query, retrieve and management of data. SQL Server is utilized as the data repository.
- Developed reusable and optimized .NET components using C#.
- Involved in Studying of existing database design and implementing required enhancements.
- Implemented AJAX in many web pages.
- Used LINQ to SQL writing data access classes, Stored Procedures, triggers, views to capture and modify data.
- SSIS packages were developed to load the initial client provided data into database.
- Created WCF service to allow clients to communicate using WCF services.
- Designed HTML & CSS Email Templates to campaign about open requirements
- Involved in Unit & Integration testing of the application.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, XML, SOAP, Java Script, DHTML, Crystal Reports, and MS SQL Server, IIS, ADO.NET, HTML, CSS, VSS, AJAX.
Jr .Net Developer
- Involved in AGILE software development life cycle(SDLC) methodology for achieving a highly efficient product.
- Involved in the development of the web forms for the end users using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Utilized various validation controls, used regular expressions and performed custom validations and created various validation group.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface using ASP.NET Validation controls.
- Generated reports by querying the database using ADO.NET.
- Used window services for developing and designing Schedule jobs that run every day using C#.
- Created Stored Procedures that encapsulated business rules and data validation.
- Created SQL queries, Views and implemented ADO.NET to update, insert, select and delete data from database.
- Responsible for testing the functionality of the web pages by creating Unit test cases.