- Around 8 years of software experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support using SDLC process and methodologies. Strong skills and experience in Object - Oriented Programming using the .NET framework.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies, .NET Framework C#.NET 4.7/4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) Concepts.
- Expertise in Developing, Publishing & Consuming REST & SOAP Services using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Experienced in writing T-SQL, working on SSIS, SSRS, Data Cleansing and Data Migration.
- Experience with designing and development of applications using MVC, MVVM, Singleton, and Factory design patterns.
- Development and implementation of EDI infrastructure utilizing Gentran Mentor application software.
- Resourceful software developer with comprehensive experience in diverse facets of .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of client-server and web based applications.
- Use all kinds of SQL Server Constraints (Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Defaults, Checks, and Unique), Writing Transact SQL (T-SQL) Queries, & Dynamic-queries.
- Expert in consuming and publishing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and in defining Service, Operation, Data, and Fault Contracts.
- Expertise in developing applications to access data (Data Access Layers) and data services using ADO.NET and ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Proficient in creating rich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms, Web User Controls, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service.
- Gathering and analysing market info and used findings to define migration strategy • Creating, validating, and reviewing solutions for data centre migration to Azure cloud environment.
- Experience in Version Controlling tools such as VSS, Clear Case and TFS.
- Hands on experience in Infragistics, SSRS, Dev Express Controls, Crystal reports, VB.
- NetWeaver gateway Odata service design end to end like Entities, Deep entities, Associations, Function imports, complex types implementing CURD methods, Data dictionary.
- Strong proficiency in SAP Netweaver gateway framework and RESTful services and Odata web services.
- Having experience in creating User Controls, Custom Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Skins.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Web API, TCP/IP.
- Experience in working with .NET features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events& Delegates, Generics &Collections, Exception Handling in.NET applications.
- Strong Experience in designing, developing & consuming XML web services using C#, ASP.Net, SOAP Headers and Extensions, SOAP Protocol, WSDL.
- Hands on Experience in using various frameworks, tools and technologies like Visual Studio, Dreamweaver.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of applications.
- Proficient with Agile Methodology. MS
- Hands on Experience in ASP.NET, MVC3/4, WCF, WPF, .NET & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in all phases of application development including User Interface/ Presentation, Business Logic and Data tiers.
- Generated reports using various reports generation tools/services like SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in designing and developing the Class Libraries for encapsulating the reusable functionalities like creating the Library for Data Access Layer and implementing lots of reusable business rules.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience on configuration of applications on IIS.
- Knowledge of delivering solutions built on MVC 4, Signal R and Web API.
- Exposure in solving and debugging problems using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer Tools etc.
- Possess in-depth knowledge in SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008 technologies such as TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, and Common Table Expressions.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work individually or part of a team and good learner to adapt new technologies that improve the business.
Programming Languages: C#.NET( 4.7/4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5 /3.0),VB.NET,HTML,T-SQL, PL/SQL
UI Technologies: Win forms, WPF.
IDE Tools: VisualStudio 2017/2015/2012/2010/2008/2005, Sql Server Management Studio, Expression Blend (4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2016/20142012/2008 R22008/2005, MS Access 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Reporting Tool: SSRS 2016/20142012/2008 R2/2005, Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: VSS, Subversion, TFS 2010/2008
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET Entity Framework 5.0/4.1, NHibernate, LINQ, LINQ to XML, LINQ to ENTITIES, E-SQL, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Plano, TX
Application Programmer V
- Actively participated in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning and PI Planning meetings.
- Developed the application in C#.NET using Object Oriented Programming and ASP.NET on .Net Framework 4.6.
- Good hands-on working experience with using all kinds of SQL Server Constraints (Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Defaults, Checks, and Unique), Writing Transact SQL (T-SQL) Queries, & Dynamic-queries.
- Developed applications leveraging ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework 6
- Bug Reporting in the Facets tool (which has been reported to the Client).
- Designed and developed Restful services using ASP.NET Web API
- Created custom directives for reusable components in AngularJS.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data and made service calls in service class.
- Analysis of system infrastructure regarding EDI processing and integration to BAAN application.
- Documenting Azure process for the company's future use.
- Leveraging Azure security centre to implement threat protection across the environment.
- Strong proficiency in debugging tools to debug UI5/Fiori applications as well as Gateway Odata.
- Worked on Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views in SQL Server
- Worked in designing, developing & consuming XML web services using C#, ASP.Net, SOAP Headers and Extensions, SOAP Protocol, WSDL.
- Coordinated the build/migration of releases to test and production environments.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from designing through testing.
- Maintained the Source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS) in a multi developer environment.
- Prepared unit test cases and performed N-Unit Testing prior to system implementation.
- Developed and implemented Error Logging mechanisms and change tracking system.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS 1.X, developed routing through web pages and achieved Single page application.
- Executed the business logic to access resources by using roles and granting permissions securing the application using Role-based Security.
- Worked on ASP.NET State Management using Sessions and created ASP.NET Caching mechanism routines for minimizing server response time.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
.NET Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from designing through testing.
- Developed the application in C#.NET using Object Oriented Programming and ASP.NET on .Net Framework 4.6/4.7.
- Implemented Master pages that allow centralizing the common functionality of the pages so that can make updates in just one place.
- Implemented Error Handler web control as a delegated event handler for all page errors and writing code in C# for Exception handling.
- Developed windows application using WPF, Visual Studio 2017 and SQL Server 2016.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in T-SQL-DML, DDL, DCL, Transactions, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions in SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012.
- Designed WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions for database operations in SQL Server 2016.
- Worked on the SSRS reports where I designed the layout for the forms in the rdl file, wrote the stored procedure, added the variables to the data source and uploaded the rdl file in the Report Manager.
- Designed and developed a web application by using AngularJS as front-end and using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Extensively worked on various concepts of AngularJS like Services, Data Binding, Pipes, Routes and Custom Directives which includes inputs and outputs property bindings.
- Taking Backups of SQL Server Databases and generating SQL Scripts for stored procedures.
- Used List, Trees, Toolbars, Menus and Context Menus for navigating between pages.
- Developed enterprise n-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), C# web service hosted.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Dataset to get the data from the backend.
- Implemented Generics for creating object collections and extensively implemented for maintaining type safety so that run time errors are reduced.
- Utilized Themes, Navigation controls, Authentication and profiling to design secure web pages.
- Made use of SSIS to maintain and manage the large data with different servers.
- Worked on SOAP protocol extensively while consuming and communicating the web service.
- Tested the application and sorted out the errors and good experience on automated testing.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VB.NET with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Used Angular 2 and Type Script for control validations and data format checking.
- Used addEventListener for the faster rendering of Application using Angular 2.
- Developed abstract class methods and interfaces using Angular 2.
- Maintaining the Source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS) in a multi developer environment.
- Provided Production Support to troubleshoot and debug the issues.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.6/4.7, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.NET, SQL Server 2016/2014, ASP.NET 4.0/4.5, SSRS, AJAX,XSD,Angular2,HTML/HTML5,CSS/CSS3 LINQ, TFS, MVVM, WPF,T-SQL, NUNIT, WCF, IIS, SOAP, Azure,AngularJS.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Followed Agile SCRUM Developmental approach to deliver product releases by SPRINT processes in an iterative and incremental approach (SCRUM).
- Used JSON/AJAX and Custom HTML Helper Classes to implement asynchronous calls to the server to update the changes.
- Created controllers in C# which has Web API methods to accept user inputs and return response in JSON format.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model 6.0 as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Implemented new views, Controller Actions, Action Results, Views, View Models, Html Helpers using ASP.NET MVC and maintained existing ASP pages and developed UI using Layouts, Themes by using Razor, Bootstrap, HTML5, C#/VB.NET, XML.
- Designed the application using an MVC architecture that promotes a clear separation of presentation, business logic and data access tiers.
- Defined request- response (Client-Server) message system, typically expressed in XML, which is exposed to using HTTP-based web server using server-side Web API.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery, Angular JS 1.X, and server-side validation using ASP.NET MVC Validation at Controller level.
- Designed and Developed application using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, SQL Server.
- Involved in designing Database Architecture on SQL Server 2014 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application.
- Used SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling.
- Implemented WCF SOAP/REST and Consumed WCF Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Used XML to transmit data between Server and Web Application in web services both in SOAP and Restful Services.
- Designed Administrator pages to handle overall application.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of VB .NET
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET using Web Forms, User Control, Web Controls, HTML, and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS
- Used JQuery to create various Dialog Boxes, load JSON data in JQGrid, and selectors to validate different screens.
- Extensively use Excel functions in development, focusing on read/write integration to databases.
- Involved in Developing Rich Interactive GUI using Silverlight 3.0 User Controls, XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend/Designer
- Worked on Agile Methodology to collaborate with SCRUM team members to work on Sprint deliverables.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC5 framework with Razor view engine to reduce the complexity and full control over the behavior of the application.
- Worked on a HTML5 Framework Kendo UI Controls to manipulate CSS Elements.
- Developed custom controls using third party controls like Telerik, and kendo Controls. Implemented grid-layouts using Kendo UI.
- Designed the Web portal system with a more robust Kendo UI Controls using AngularJS.
- Worked on Kendo directives (Kendo-Validators) to perform Client-Side Validations.
- Responsible for developing the interactive Single Page Application with AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Designed an Azure based solution using Web API framework for building the RESTful web services in XML and JSON format.
- Worked on WCF service to consume the patient data, reimbursement, medical history and financial records display it on client-side application.
- Worked on configuring endpoints to consume the patient data, used BasicHTTP bindings/XML data format to exchange data.
- Worked on AngularJS $http, $resource directives to consume the services using HTTP request.
- Implemented ORM Mapping between MVC and SQL using nHibernate.
- Worked on database modeling and database schemas and created stored procedures using SQL Server 2014.
- Extensively used Oracle EBS Service Management to exceed the customer satisfaction.
- Worked on Entity Framework 6 and used LINQ Expressions to extract the data from the database.
- Worked on EF Code First Approach to build Domain classes from existing database.
- Designed and developed the triggers for Audit log history for content and ISA.
- Involved in designing and coding of Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer using C# programming language.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data Access Layer for data retrieval and manipulation
- Worked on ASP .NET State Management using Sessions and created ASP .NET Caching mechanism routines for minimizing server response time.
- Involved in design and architecture of the ASP.NET unified programming model (Windows Presentation Framework) WPF for developing the Windows Forms applications and services.
- Use jQuery client-side scripting for auto complete, tabs, validation, date picking, sorting, auto-submit, AJAX calls, and other functions.
- Extensively used Multi-Threading concept for fetching data from web server using C# under ASP.NET environment.
- Wrote T-SQL queries in creating functions, views, indexes and stored procedures in SQL Server. Used joins, unions to get data from different tables and databases.
- Used Visual Studio 2013 for building ASP.NET Web applications, XML Web Services, desktop applications, and mobile applications.
- Worked on using Git distributed version control system for collaborating and JIRA is used to check any changes in the project work.
- Worked on IIS web server (application server) to create, integrate and host the web sites under Windows platform.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration, automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Manually executed Test Plans, Test cases, Test Reports and tested various components of the application under NUnit framework.
- Used GIT Hub for Version Control.
- Documented the analysis and technical specification for future references.
- Created a WCF Client to consume a WCF Service written in XES using VB.NET, C#.Net, XML.
- Prepared and developing Use Cases and process flow diagrams.
- Used Role based and Code Based security to restrict the user from unauthorized access to the different modules of application.
- Implemented SSIS and SSRS.
- Enhanced/Fixed Bugs in application using C#.NET
- Worked on Data Fixes which involved in writing Cursors, Stored Procedures, Loops etc
- Worked on creating/modifying the XML files for Reference Tables
- Worked on WCF Services. Created a WCF Service method in ELN (for Lead Teacher Swap issue) and consuming it in the Client application
- Created/Modified required Tables, Stored Procedures in TL/SQL.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Source code maintenance.
- Active participation in Knowledge Transfer sessions to new team members and creating the setup documentation which helps the new team members.
- Using VB.Net, XML. This service will be used to save the Fraud Case Status details sent by OARS
- Developed necessary business and data objects needed for created service and client
- Created the necessary Tables, Store Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL Server 2012/2008R2
- Used TFS for Source Control Management.