- Senior .Net Developer having 5+ years of diverse Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involved in Designing, Developing, Integrating and Implementing software applications based on Microsoft.NET technologies, Backend Development and Building multi - tiered architecture.
- Strong hands on experience in the Microsoft.Net Framework Web Forms, Web Services, Web Pages, Win forms using ASP.Net MVC, C#.net, Visual Basic 6 and used Sql Server and ADO.Net for Backend Development.
- Experience with an agile software development methodology and Test-Driven Development including SCRUM Framework.
- Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) concepts including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction and Used design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Observer Pattern etc.
- Good Knowledge of MVC, WCF and MVVM design patterns.
- Creating LINQ enabled database layer using WEB API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- Good experience in implementing Web Service (XML, SOAP and WSDL), WCF, and REST service which communicate data in a both XML & JSON following SOA in a distributed environment.
- Excellent knowledge and good understanding of Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Framework (WPF), and MVC Framework.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Strong RDBMS experience on Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL and T-SQL, Stored procedures, Views with SQL Server. Accessed and queried SQL Server database through .Net using SQL Connection, SQL Command, SQL Data Reader, and Dataset
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to the database.
- Experience in Windows Cloud Azure Platform by creating app services and integrating Sql databases.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Data Grid Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and created numerous Custom controls in ASP.NET and used MSMQ to communicate with different servers.
- Hands-on experience in MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework using Angular JS 2.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using C#, AJAX, XSLT, XML, HTML, Serialization, CSS, N-unit.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, LINQ and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Worked on migrating Web applications into the Sitecore CMS systems and Implemented Web applications into Sitecore using SCRUM Agile methods.
- Created custom SharePoint sites, sub sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List views to collaborate the Affiliates using visual studio 2005.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap to design the responsive web pages by using the templates of HTML, CSS and React Js.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation/changes and work pro-actively towards meeting deadlines is my forte.
Programming Languages: C++, C# 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL, COBAL
Operating System: DOS, Windows NT/98/XP/2000/2003/Vista/2008, UNIX
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: Win Forms, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET Web Forms
IDE Tools: VS 2015/2013/2012/2010, SQL Server Management Studio
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration services (SSIS 2012), Data Transformation Services (DTS)
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2010/2008/2005, /SQL MS Access 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 10g/9i/8i
ORM: Entity Framework, N Hibernate
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Reporting Tools: Telerik tool, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Servers: Windows Server 2008/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.5, 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 4.1/3.1
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe2005, Subversion, Test Driven Development (TDD), Team Foundation Server 2010/2008, SharePoint 07/10/13, GIT
Confidential - Rochester, MN
- Involved in designing, coding, testing and implementing the application following Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Designed, developed, maintained Application using C#, WCF, ASP.NET 4.5.1, MVC 6, Java script, JQuery, JSON, Angular JS, HTML, CSS.
- Implemented Presentation layer in ASP.NET using MVC views, multiple Layouts, Partial Views, strongly typed Views, Razor view engine, Bootstrap, HTML helpers and different CSS.
- Worked with AngularJS 1.5 and Typescript and developed various Components, Modules across SPA.
- Expertise in Angular 4 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Enabled AJAX calls by injecting various Angular services into Angular controllers and created custom angular directives to create HTML tags.
- Participating in Hackathons requirement used data structure and algorithms.
- Created RESTful API to enable access to database and data retrieval from SQL.
- Implemented application level code to communicate with Web APIs or Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML and these services used.Net/C# for the web applications to be consumed by Angular JS application.
- Debugged RESTful API with Postman to resolve long standing bugs.
- Working on Web API for FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) HL7 healthcare specification.
- Used Postman to test API calls.
- Working on Micro Services.
- Retrieved data from database and displayed it on UI using XML, C# and Data grids.
- Worked on front end techniques like JQuery and XML (AJAX) for better performance of the portal and improved performance of the application using MVC framework.
- Published Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Worked on implementation of communication layer that is used to fetch the products and exposed business components at business layer using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#.Net, WSDL and SOAP.
- Used Lambda expression to retrieve queries, stored procedures and views and worked with Entity Framework 6.0 for the entity data model.
- Developed complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers for getting the transactions that occur on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.
- Performed unit testing and Integration testing methodology for individual software components.
- Maintained the code history by working on TFS Version control system.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, .NET 4.5, C# .NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework6.0, MVC 6, LINQ, WebAPI, CSS, Ajax, XML, Java Script, Angular Js 1.5, JSON, JQuery, React JS, IIS 7.0, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2014, HTML5, CSS3.
Confidential - Anoka, MN
.Net Full stack Developer
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as preparing and implementation of test cases for Unit, Integration testing.
- Delivering client-side application using Angular 5 technologies in conjunction with .NET Core, Web API 2 architecture.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Used VBA to create dynamic SQL statements (table creation, select, insert into, add columns) etc.
- Maintained high degree of competency across the Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .NET Framework, WCF, Windows Azure and SQL Azure.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used SOAP UI and SOA Cleaner Express tool for testing WCF Services.
- Involved in creating the required templates, Webforms and pages for SharePoint Content Management System setup.
- Served REST API with ASP.Net Core with Entity Framework as an object-relational mapper, with a repository pattern to ease database migrations.
- Automation of existing manual test cases using Power Shell and C#.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers loosely coupled.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of hand coded experience on ASP.NET, AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Extensively used Web-API& Restful Services using WCF for client-server communication.
- Implemented Data Access layer using WCF, WebAPI restful services and Entity Framework.
- Develop UI by incorporating HTML, CSS, TypeScript, JSP libraries, Node JS and Angular JS and Angular 2. Used the latest Bootstrap to provide consistent styling for mobile applications.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2016/2014, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Extensively used Team Foundation server (TFS) for shelving the code changes, check in the code and tracking defects and requirements.
- Worked as a team member (Team of four developers) and was involved in complete lifecycle of the project (Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, QA and Implementation of the Project). Worked closely with our QA team and Production Support group for the final release of the application
- Created login screen, user credential checking and assigning, as well as access control logic in C#.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using VB.NET and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Created and Implemented triggers in T-SQL to facilitate consistent data entry into the database.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as WinForms, MVC, Silverlight 2, Silverlight 3 and Web Forms.
- Developed front-end webpages using ASP.NET4.0 and coded the business tier using VB.NET.
- Development of custom web applications with ASP.NET 4.0, Microsoft C# and Adobe Action script/Flex technologies
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls and worked on their validations.
- Created snapshots by using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for the functional requirement phase and used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Profound knowledge of VB.NET developing Web forms and conversion of data-driven Microsoft Access application to VB.NET Windows/Web forms application.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML in Business Layer.
- Customize ETL packages for XML data pursing, manage ETL application manager task control, proprietary schema of data warehouse.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server database objects (Complex stored procedures, Triggers functions, views and complex T-SQL/queries) to support reporting and various business processes.
- Monitored performance and optimized SQL queries for maximum efficiency.