- Over 8 years of experience in Design, Implementation of Web Applications and Windows Based Applications development employing Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework.
- Strong skills on .NET Framework using ASP.NET/C#.NET (4.5.1/4.5/3.0 )/VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC5 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.5.1 and UI in Razor View Engine and also have experience with the MVC Architecture.
- Experience in working with Finance, Retail, Insurance and Banking domains.
- Experience in working under Agile SCRUM model with 2 - 3 weeks iterations.
- Expertise in Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 , Java script, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, Windows communication foundation (WCF), Entity Framework, LINQ, XML and HTML5.
- Experience in creating CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets), Themes and Skins for Web applications.
- Experience in creating Process Flow and UML diagrams using Enterprise Architect software and Design documents
- Supervised development of Large Projects, involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Expert knowledge of versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Expertise in Building SOA, Client Server Architecture Models.
- Worked in WCAIS Framework contains IAM- Identity and Access Management.
- Having good Knowledge in Web API, Dependency Injection and REST features.
- Excellent database programming skills using SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 , TSQL, PL\SQL, data modeling, normalization, writing stored procedures, triggers.
- Experience with Onsite Offshore coordination.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming Methodology in the IT industry.
- Working knowledge with JQuery Date Picker and Bootstrap Date Picker.
- Architected the project from start to finish and a support the Production with receiving incidents and requests from end-users.
- Worked extensively in database design and ER diagram implementation.
- Well versed with Web Services and followed it extensively in projects.
- Experience in working with Crystal reports, SSIS and SSRS.
- Used NUNIT for Testing.
- Experience of creating UML Class diagram, Sequence diagram, and Flow diagram by using Smart Draw, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Visio, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in writing technical specification, statistical analyst and user documentation documents.
- Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, logical and physical architecture modeling, design, development, implementation, and support.
- Ability to Handle Multiple Projects simultaneously with a limited time frame release cycle.
- Experience in working with multiple relational databases.
- Trouble shooting of Queries on Sql server, IIS and Application Performance fine tuning.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ,Entity Framework, and WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, C#, Window forms, AJAX, Java Script, Bootstrap, MVC, TFS 2013/2012/2010 , Web Services, SOAP, ADO.NET, SOA, XML, .Net, VB.NET, IIS
Languages: C#, C++, PL/SQL, SQL, TSQL, Java.
Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005 ,SQL Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS
Scripting and Markup: HTML5, Java Script, Ajax, CSS 3, DTD, XML Schema, XPath, XSLT, JQuery.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Oracle 11g,10g,9i,8i
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/7/XP, IOS, Linux, Unix
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Involved in designing and development of the project using C#, ASP.Net and MVC 5.0 architecture.
- Created Process Flow diagrams and UML diagrams for all the modules using Enterprise Architect software.
- Worked with Defect Tracking Tool JIRA for fixing the bugs in the application.
- Developed and Designed webpages as per the business requirements on Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 using C# and ASP.Net.
- Developed and generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) on Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and Microsoft Report Builder on SQL Server 2014 database.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures to retrieve the data from the database and written the code in C# for instantiating the ETL’s from the application.
- Involved in Application build and deploy process using Serena version control manager.
- Involved in writing the code in C# to instantiate the ETL packages in SSIS environment on SQL Server 2014 DB
- Developed portals using MVC 5.0 Razor Engine design pattern as per the business requirements.
- Used page controller pattern of ASP.Net, MVC 5.0 to add functionality for the individual web pages in order to invoke the requested actions based on the input of the request page.
- Used Entity Framework in the development of the webpages in MVC 5.0 architecture using razor front end view.
- Developed client side validation scripts using JQuery and Abide validations, and server side validations with ASP.Net 4.5.1 Framework.
- Written efficient LINQ queries to retrieve data from the database and bind the data to Grid View, List of Data, Dataset and Details View for Data Manipulation.
- Performed Smoke Testing on each new version of application once the build and deploy process is done.
- Updating and maintenance of database objects like stored procedures, tables, views, queries, triggers and reports.
- Created Controller classes, Data Access layers and Business Logic Layer classes in C# based on MVC 5.0 architecture on .net 4.5.1 framework for application web pages using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing OOPs concepts.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture and Implemented Design patterns in all the layers.
- Extensively worked with WCF contracts and bindings to expose and consume services in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based applications, which also supports SOAP.
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML with Microsoft Visio 2007.
- Responsible for creating portal and MVC 4.0 Razor Engine design pattern / approach to develop as per business need in shortest time.
- Created SQL Queries as well as Stored Procedures for data manipulation using PL/SQL.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2013.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Help files.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 4.0 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net 4.5.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sectioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.5 for web pages.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework.
- Performed CRUD operations with WCF Restful services using Web Get, Web Invoke.
- Implemented Unit Testing using NUnit Framework.
- Extensively used crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2014 used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Involved in analyzing the Business requirements and System specifications to understand the Application.
Senior .Net Developer
- Worked collaboratively with a team and involved in development life cycle (SDLC), from design phase to implementation phase, testing and deployment. Followed Agile Methodology to produce high quality software to satisfy the customers.
- Implemented MVC 4.0 architecture using C# .NET, ASP.NET 4.0 framework.
- Designed and developed web application using ASP.NET 4.0 framework, HTML, C#, CSS, and LINQ respectively.
- Experience on Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013/2012/2010 for version control, Database Work and Local server project and individual task status.
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS) 2010/2012 for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration, deploy the updated changes in IIS 8.0
- Created real time reports using a new feature “Light Weight Reporting” in TFS 2013.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a source code repository as per some workflow templates.
- Involved in integrating data from TFS 2010 & 2012 to TFS 2013 for Automated Building of the project.
- Created Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER.
- Created ASP.NET web forms using C#, jQuery, Ajax in Visual Studio.
- Developed components for business layer and data layer, implementation in MVC4.0 architecture.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net
- Implemented the WCF Services/consuming the Services with the Security and Debugging Mechanisms.
- Designed & developed front end web application using MVC 4.0 pattern
- Implemented jQuery for all client-side interactions, validating data, formatting & enhancing controls & data manipulations.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Used JQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser.
- Used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Converted web service methods to Web API service methods for better performance to fetch data from the server called from client-side.
- Involved in development of Data Access, Business and application layer using C#.Net and ASP. NET 4.0 framework.
- Implemented entity framework to design the data access & business layer components of the application.
- Generated classes for all the database objects and extensively used LINQ to populate, update & delete data from the class objects.
- Created views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Developed WCF web services for implementing functionalities of creating indication, submission, quote & binder records.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Implemented HTTP protocol and SSL to secure the information between WCF Service and Client
- Prototyping using WCF, WPF, .Net for migration feasibility test.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Participated in full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Maintained enterprise applications leverage database schemes to created flexible architecture.
- Designed ASP.Net Web Forms, C#, User Interface with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Designed page and AJAX, master pages and JQuery
- Designed of large scale business applications and systems in a web-based multi-user environment.
- Involved in development of web graphics and graphical (UI) Pages using the HTML, Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls
- Developed different User controls which inputs the data and display the data for the web applications using ASP.NET 3.5 framework.
- Application based on three tier architecture, and LINQ is used to query the generic collection objects.
- Developed some of the pages in MVC 3.0 architecture with Entity Framework using Razor as front-end view
- Used Ajax on server controls to avoid page post back and page flickering.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all applications utilizing WCF services and SOAP, XML Web Services and ASP.Net 3.5 framework, C# provider model.
- Developed application as N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET, business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Involved in implementing Microsoft Application Blocks for data access, security and logging.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Data View for reading/updating records in the database.
Confidential, Weston, FL
- Understanding and analyzing the client's requirement.
- Involved in the development of new applications and enhancement of existing applications to provide additional functionality.
- Worked extensively with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for client server applications
- Worked with WPF for integrated desktop applications
- Using Bootstrap, implemented a Responsive Web Design. After the initial page load, the application executed all data transactions with the server through MVC 4 Web API via JSON, no additional full page loads were initiated. Implementing client-side data-binding via Knockout.js (MVVM pattern).
- Used SOAP and REST services for requesting information from endpoints.
- Used Nuget Package Manager to produce and consume several nuget packages which are used in several applications.
- Extensive logging and error handling was performed in C# using log4net.
- Created tables and Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 R2 and used LINQ for querying objects.
- Used Team Foundation Server as Source Control.
- Was available on-call rotation to assist in project development, operational and maintenance issues in all the environments (DV, QA and UAT).
- Studied and analyzed the functional requirements, specifications and system design specifications.
- Generated data access and business object layer for the application.
- Designed and developed user-interface for major modules of the project using Asp.Net 3.0 framework and performed validation using different validation controls.
- Implemented custom forms authentication to secure the application
- Developed navigation mechanism that is used to link all the pages of the application together.
- Created DTS package for data transfer and configured SQL server 2008 to acts as a data store for session.
- Generated crystal reports using .Net crystal report classes.
- Development of web forms using C#.
- Wrote several stored procedures and functions that are used by the data access layer.
- Wrote documentation for the module that explained internal details of the application.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.0 framework, C#, ADO.Net, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, MS SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in development, and testing of the application.
- ASP.NET 2.0 framework with code behind C# was used in the Presentation layer.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-layer components with .Net class libraries using XML and Web Services.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Used the features like View state and Dataset Using C#.
- Connected to the database using Data Adapter.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C# to provide remote client access to core business functionality offered by the enterprise business components.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform server side validation.
- Created Clustered, Non-Clustered Indexes on tables to speed up the data pulls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views, Functions to save/retrieve session data.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET2.0 framework, C#, VB.NET, DB2, Windows 2000/NT.