- Over 8+ years of .NET Development experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation of various Server, and Web - based applications using MVC and N-tier Architecture.
- Experience in developing Enterprise based applications (Web, XML, and Web Services) using Microsoft .NET and other technologies like C#, ASP.NET, Win Forms, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web Services.
- Expertise in AngularJS on Filters, Validations, Controllers, Directives, Components, Factory, Service Resources, Routings and Events.
- Well versed in MVC Architecture, and Agile development methodology.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, Entity Framework Model and the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Experience in using ADO.NET data controls (Dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Grid, Data Repeater and Data List).
- Expert knowledge in IIS Configuration for .NET Applications.
- Experiences working with WCF, WPF, Web forms, Win forms.
- Experienced in Developing Power BI Reports and Dashboards from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Strong relational database background in SQL Server, Oracle 11g with extensive knowledge in writing T-SQL scripts, Stored procedure, Triggers, Views, Database designing and Maintenance.
- Good Knowledge in Silver Light and experience in Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Used Dependency injection through unity framework to support Test Driven Development (TTD) and developed a generic repository.
- Experience in creating Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and User Defined Functions using T-SQL.
- Dynamically generated dropdown lists using jQuery UI and Angular 2,2.0.
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Extensive working experience with different SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in using version controls like TFS, SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Excellent work ethics, self-motivated and quick learner.
Languages: C# .NET, ASP.NET, SQL
.Net Technologies: WPF, WCF, Web Forms, SSRS, Web API, Microservices
Relational Databases: Oracle 11g, MongoDB, SQL Server
Version Control: GIT, TFS
Web Servers: IIS Express
Confidential, Long Island, NYC
Senior .NET Developer
- Consumed the services in the MVC application.
- Created whole application using technologies provided by the .NET framework 4.0 including ASP.NET, ADO.NET and data manipulation using XML.
- Involved in development of web forms, win forms and classes using c# .net that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Designing and implementing ASP.NET MVC AngularJs SPA web solutions with industry best practices and design patterns
- Taking advantage of the MVC pattern of the AngularJS framework to accomplish the single page application and produce higher maintainability of the code
- Developed user interfaces screen using web forms and win forms
- Developed the data layer using Entity Framework using database first approach. Worked with database team to design the SQL Server database tables and stored procedures.
- Used LINQ to Entity for retrieving the data efficiently and just in time manner.
- Involved in designing front-end screens using Java script, Angular JS 2, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3.
- Used Angular JS 2 to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used AGILE methodology for project management and participated in daily SCRUM and weekly SPRINT meetings.
- Design and develop SOA Services with WCF/ASP .NET Web API
- Implement service-oriented architecture (SOA) Layer using C# .net and WCF to decouple the UI with Business Logic.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC5 Framework from visual basic (VB6) Application.
- Worked on views, common shared views for user interface using WPF and JSON.
- Converting an existing Access/Excel/VBA program to VB.NET/SQL Server.
- Writing queries in C# using LINQ to Entities to data access from SQL Server.
- Used XML as the data transfer format to make applications communicate with each other.
- Implemented Data extraction, importing, exporting, Transformation using SQL Server Integration Service.
- Meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables. Supported the team members when required.
- Wrote unit and integration tests in the development process with Nunit
- Created stored procedures, Functions, Views in SQL Server 2012 database.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for continuous integration and version control and used Fiddler to debug web request and responses.
- Worked with internal customers to devise the best web solutions to meet their needs.
- Fixed the bugs reported by QA testing.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior .NET Developer
- Developed front-end User Interfaces using AJAX, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, JSON, and UI Controls to get responsive, faster and more user-friendly way.
- Used CSS framework (Bootstrap) for Base Styling of HTML elements.
- Implemented Entity Framework in data access layer and use LINQ for data queries
- Built the application incorporating REST API calls to fetch a JSON data file and use the data to run/terminate tasks within Confidential .
- Involved in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Working in an Agile-Scrum environment and have implemented Pair Programming.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designed and developed web UI and back end applications.
- Used ASP.NET MVC5 and C# to build the application, used Razor View Engine and Worked on Views, Controller and Models.
- Web application development using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 technologies
- Designed and develop user interface for public web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET Core 2.0, C#.NET, VB6, AJAX, XML, WCF, RESTful Service.
- Developed and tested the new inventory management system using C++ and Visual Basic.
- Added custom roles to the user using ASP.NET Core.
- Developed system services SOA for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
- Prepared and maintained ASP.NET user interfaces with Telerik controls.
- Deployed Azure resource manager-based resources.
- Created UI controls in XAML pages using WPF, Win Forms.
- Used WPF for developing a desktop application called as Back Office to configure various products by implementation team.
- Handled routed events and used various stack panels and controls in WPF.
- I nvolved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios
- Worked with developers to resolve and fix the issues found in testing the structure and functionality of the application.
- Designed and Developed reports using SSRS. Reports were developed against a variety of data sources which included SSRS.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2014 for fetching data and binding.
- TFS was used for source control.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Actively involved in High Level Design and Architecture framework of the application.
- Captured requirements by directly interacting with the client.
- Planning and estimation of the individual tasks associated with each requirement.
- Implemented the front-end screen using ASP.Net controls, HTML & CSS for improved look and feel of the screens.
- Development using C#, WCF, SQL server and various client-side scripting.
- Responsible for writing CSS and HTML.
- Implemented the code using C# as code behind and ADO.NET for connecting to the SQL Server database.
- Developed the data layer class, Business layer class using C# which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to give better performance and richness to the user interface
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the answers.
- Involved in Creating Views, Triggers, Constraints, and Normalization at the Data Access Layer.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Implemented various Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing of the application.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging.
- Developed data flow diagrams, illustrating the flow of data from the Legacy systems into the Application Database Tables, along with checkpoints for testing / verification.
- Used C#.Net in relation and collaboration with object-oriented programming.
- Preparing estimates for some requests.
- Implemented UI Design using HTML and CSS.
- Development and enhancement of small basic SSIS packages.
- Enhanced VB .Net Windows application (with Syncfusion controls) and simple ASP. Net web sites (with Infragistics controls).
- Developed Web Services, MS SQL database stored procedures, SSIS packages.
- Involved in the generating reports using Crystal Reports.
Jr .Net Developer
- Direct interaction with the client to understand the business requirements.
- Development of web using C MVC5/MVC4 ASP.Net XML in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Used XPath, Xml Node to access files and used Datasets to read XML files.
- Unit and integration testing for the product.
- Development and testing for urgent requirements like bug fixes etc.
- Pitching in and fixing the urgent production issues which needs immediate assistance
- Preparing estimates for some requests.
- Performed stringent reviews and testing on the code.
- Writing complex queries in stored procedures, functions, triggers and views in Oracle.
- Co-ordinated and assigned work to different team members and monitored the progress of work.
Jr .Net Developer
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
- Designed optimized stored procedures as it had to deal with large amount of data.
- Created requirement specification document for the project.
- Designed test cases for modules.
Environment: ASP.NET in C#, SQL Server 2005