- 8+ years of varied expertise in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) - Requirements Analysis, Estimation, Design, Project Planning, Development, Implementation, Review, Deployment, Post Production Support, Root Cause Analysis and Testing of applications in Client/Server, N-tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server. Proficient in Full-stack .Net, WCF, WEBAPI, ASP.Net, MVC, UI and Database Development. Actively working with the Banking domain - Capital Markets and Wealth Management.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, C#, ADO.NET, IIS, Win Forms, Web Services, window services, WCF, WebAPI 2.0, XML, Microsoft SQL Server and MS Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and Test driven development including SCRUM Methodologies and involved in application design based on WCF, WEBAPI 2.0 with Factory, Singleton design Patterns. Well versed with Waterfall model.
- Very well acquainted with the concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation, have used them wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) is needed.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology, developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability.
- Excellent experience in database design, database maintenance, developing queries, stored procedures, performance tuning and complex joins in latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Expertise in Software development on the Miscrosoft.Net and Visual Studios technologies: C#, ASP.NET, web API, ADO.NET and MS Sql Server 2008, LINQ, AngularJs MVC 4.0. And other tools like git, stash, teamcity and synergy .
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL for writing Stored Procedures, Cursor, Triggers.
- Excellent Co-ordination skills - played the key role of Onsite coordination in the Global Delivery Model, interacting with various stakeholders like Business users, Business Analyst, Architect, Overseas development team, QA team and UAT team. Prepared multiple SRS and BRDs for several projects.
- Got yearly recognitions for the best performance towards organization.
- Motivated ambitious professional with strong communication, excellent attitude, quick learning, robust troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills. These qualities have been highlighted on LinkedIn by a few of my managers in Infosys and client.
- Planning, designing and developing web applications on Dot net platform with responsive web design.
- Creating proof of concepts in the initial design process for validating the selected approaches.
- To provide a scalable and reliable solution for any scratch or incremental requirement.
- Performance analysis of the implemented solutions to meet the benchmarks set by the clients.
- To design functional specifications for the module in development.
- Creating and validating the test cases to cover functional changes and business deviations.
- To perform ready for business checks before any deployment.
- Cooperating and communicating with other teams for proper management of the work.
- Managing and providing technical guidance/support to the team members.
- Defining best practices for project support and documentation.
- Providing domain specific inputs related to Investment product types and Retail in the business logic meetings.
- Bringing configurability, scalability and responsiveness in the in-house applications of the company working into using my product development experience.
- Asp.net Version 3.0
- 3.5 & 4.5
- C# & LINQ
- Angular JS
- WCF & Web services
- Design Patterns ( Façade, .Net MVC 4.0), HTML
- XML & CSS
- Sql Server 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2012
- IBM DB2 Client.
- Ajax & Jquery
- MS Office: Excel
- Word and Visio
- Git tools
- IBM Rational Synergy.
- Bug Reporting tool:HP Quality control
Sr. .Net Developer/ Principal Lead consultant
- My current responsibilities include performing analysis into the different stages of the system development life cycle in order to support development and testing efforts, identify positive and negative trends, and formulate recommendations for process improvements and developments standards.
- Actively working with the Wealth Management users of the application.
- Initiate system analysis, lead the definition of user requirements and assesses impacts. Determine alternate solutions with risk analysis and identify opportunities to use technology to improve availability and advance business initiatives.
- Effectively created easy to use, reusable controls and Master Pages and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages with MVC 6.0.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web API / Web Services have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications using C#.Net
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods, T-SQL Queries, Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ to SQL memory expressions.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Perform application systems development tasks which include working with users to define system needs, analyzing and designing applications to meet user needs, translating logic diagrams into program statements, deploying and implementing packages and conducting research in emerging technologies.
- Schedule and prioritize work and plan a sequence of development activities that accomplish the planned targets. Set priorities and provide reports to the management.
- Utilize technical expertise to handle multiple assignments, including large and critical projects to assure timely and cost-effect objectives delivery.
- Technical design & architecture using .net framework and software design principles
- Development tasks using C#, .net framework, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2015/2017 Configuration Management & Code Versioning using tools like Git, Stash, Synergy & Team City
- Application lifecycle management and team collaboration using tools like Jira, HP Quality center among others.
- Provide computer program, system development and technical support for very complex, highly critical programs and systems. Plan and coordinate tests, resolve production problems, identify opportunities to improve systems and architecture.
- Coordinate development activities, evaluate and report performance of project.
- Maintain proficiency in programming languages, program development, testing and serve as an expert in area of responsibility.
- Serve as member of a project team or as an individual contributor when assigned.
.Net Developer/ Software Engineer
- Migration of legacy ASP.NET 1.0 and PERL script based programs to ASP.NET MVC 4/3 for better maintenance and performance
- Hands on experience writing Presentation Layer (Web forms and Web User Controls using ASP.NET & C#), business logic and Data Access components using C# classes, XML Web Services back-end using C#, ADO.NET, SOAP.
- Developed and Deployed XML Web Services, WCF/RESTful Services and Web APIs.
- Experienced working with on Windows Forms application using WPF, XAML, LINQ and MVVM design pattern, and developed rich user interfaces and controls using WPF and XAML.
- Designed and developed WPF application for using LINQ, Entity Framework and MVVM design pattern.
- Wrote n-tier application/framework using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, XML Web Services, WCF Services and Enterprise Library components.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern for Business logic, presentation logic and application logic.
- Worked on Windows Forms application using WPF, XAML, LINQ and MVVM design pattern.
- Developed Windows Forms and WPF utility program to import large Excel and XML data files from network location, used multi-threading, extract the data from XML/Excel files and stored into relational database.
- Develop, maintain and use testing tools to verify the developed functionality. Create unit test cases using Visual Studio Test Framework and nUnit Test Framework
- Create user acceptance test cases. Work closely with clients and end users for issues raised during testing and provide quick resolution for the same
- Work closely with infrastructure and production support teams for deployment of final product into production environments.
.Net Developer/ Web Developer
- Involve in getting requirement and design discussion with client.
- Created Several Stored Procedure for the Business needs using SQL Server 2008.
- Perform development and unit testing using computer programming languages like WebAPI, WCF, C#, .net framework, SQL Server and tools like Visual Studio 2012, Synergy, DB2, Jira, SQL Server Management Studio and HP ALM
- Participated in daily stand up meeting with the team.
- Worked closely with the QA team and assisted them in identifying test cases and test scenarios.
- For bringing up the UI we used a fusion of Kendo UI and Bootstrap 3.
- The UI was responsive with extensive configurable features.
- Created many interfaces, models and views.
- Implemented the exception handling across the project and functionalities like drag and drop using jQuery UI.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C#, Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, JQuery, Java Script, CSS, SQL