- Over 6 years of experience in IT Industry with experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Implementation of web and window - based applications using .Net and Microsoft technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable enterprise applications to the user needs which serves for Healthcare, Insurance and Banking Industries.
- Experience in Implementation of N-Tier Architecture (Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer) and User interface (UI).
- Experience in developing applications using C#, .Net technologies like .Net Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0, C# 6.0/5.0/4.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.2/5.0/4.0/3.0, ASP.NET WEB API, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0 using Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012 IDE.
- Extensively worked on C# advanced topics LINQ, Lambda Expressions, Exception Handling, Extension methods and Generics.
- Experience in designing and development of applications using Design patterns like Inversion of control (IOC), Singleton and MVC.
- Extensively used Angular JS in developing Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 2.0/Angular 4.0 and Bootstrap 3 along with custom services, routing and consumed the REST APIs to display on the web page.
- Experience in developing and consuming SOAP based Web Services using WCF and Restful WEB API Services where communication of data is done in XML and JSON formats.
- Strong programming experience in MS SQL Server and in developing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Packages, Views and Database Triggers using T-SQL.
- Experience in data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogenous Systems using SQL Server Integration Services SSIS of MS SQL Server.
- Experience in creating reports like Drill down reports, Drill through Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS.
- Proficient in developing test cases for unit testing using NUnit in Test Driven Development (TDD) Environment.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT as version Control tools and implemented Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Experience in using JIRA for Bug tracking, Reporting bugs and Project Management.
- Experience in deploying and security of the application using cloud services like Microsoft Azure.
- Good experience with development methodologies like AGILE (SCRUM) and WATERFALL model.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to new and challenging environments and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL.
- .Net Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0
- C# 6.0/5.0/4.0
- ASP.NET MVC 5.2/5.0/4.0/3.0
- ASP.Net 3
- Angular JS
- Angular 2.0/4.0
- MS SQL Server / 2008.
- Crystal Reports 9/13
- Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012
- Visual Studio
- IIS (Internet Information Services) 7.0/6.0
- Code 1.17.0
- Microsoft Azure
- Agile (Scrum)
- Waterfall Model
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the responsive web application like requirement gathering, design, analysis and code development.
- Extensively worked on coding in Web API, RESTful services in cross system communication and third-party systems communication.
- Used Entity Framework as the ORM for DB interactions.
- Designed MVC Razor views and developed various components of View, Model and Partial Views of MVC based applications.
- Created custom directives, controllers, and promises using Angular 4.0.
- Consumed and contributed UI artifacts to enterprise digital core library.
- Used various Telerik Controls and developed user controls to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use to the customers such as Telerik grid with sort, filter and search options.
- Developed and implemented the MVC 5 architecture with Singleton design pattern.
- Implemented physical model from existing logical model with the help of ER logical model for under writer module.
- Consumed ping federation services which were part of authentication module which enabled us single sign-on.
- Used TFS for version control.
- Involved in continuous inspection of code quality to perform automatic reviews with static analysis of code to detect bugs by using tools like SonarQube.
- Used Microsoft Azure for deploying the application.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object-Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. NET.
- Expertise on MVC frameworks like Angular for SPA (single page applications) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net for web pages.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5 to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Used MVC 5 for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data Elements.
- Responsible for UI design with Angular2.0 using Typescript, Bootstrap 3, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented Web API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Created and maintained database objects using Microsoft SQL Server 2014 like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit in Test Driven Development Environment.
- Experience in using JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
- Used GIT for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure cloud services for deploying and security of the application.
- Application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical and functional support to the users and fix them.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Worked in a team environment to design and develop a custom facing Web Application and related Web Services.
- Designed and developed the software using agile development practice.
- Involved in Design, Development of Web Forms using .NET Framework 4.5.
- Developed business logic for MVC application to interact with ASP application cookies.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C#.NET for the code behind modules.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET with Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Extensively Used ASP.NET 4.0 controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls.
- Extensively used Partial Classes, Interfaces and Object-Oriented concepts for developing the application.
- Created Console applications and used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created web pages, developed master page and classes for reuse by implementing GUI using HTML5, XML, Ajax control library, CSS3 and Web Form Controls.
- Developed responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS and Bootstrap 3 along with custom services and routing and, consumed the REST APIs to display on the web page.
- Created stored procedures for updating and retrieving data from SQL server using Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Created drill down, drill through reports using MS SSRS as well as managed the subscription of the reports.
- Used Jira for Scrum planning as a part of Agile methodology.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, worked on Microsoft Azure to deploy the application to Production.
- Involved in gathering of requirements by interacting with analysts.
- Used Waterfall development methodology.
- Developed .Net assemblies using C#.NET 5.0 (Data access and Business Logic).
- Worked on Reusable software components Design and Development.
- Worked on Java Script for Client-Side Validation.
- Involved in designing complete database objects like Tables, Views, Store procedures and triggers using SQL Server.
- Successfully integrated data from multiple data sources including, MS SQL Server 2012 and legacy data delivered via message queues using ADO.Net.
- Used Web Services to access data from the Remote Application.
- Implemented Distributed computing using .NET Remoting.
- Performed unit testing within Test driven development by analyzing and writing test cases and fixing bugs.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles.
- Followed agile methodologies (scrum, extreme programming) and test-driven development.
- Followed MVC architecture and used MVC 3.0 for the application development.
- Implemented Server and Client-side validations using Asp.net MVC3, jQuery.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Worked with EntityFrameWork4.0 for data management i.e.; for data updating, data deleting and to enter new data.
- Made use of Microsoft AJAX extensions such as script manager and update panel to make an asynchronous call to retrieve data and update client-side HTML fields for rich user experience.
- Designed SQL data base schema, stored procedures, user defined functions, views and triggers.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages.
- Implemented WCF Services.
- Implemented server-side business logic using C#.
- Used LINQ to SQL with Dynamic LINQ library.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used VSS as version controlling tool.
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, .Net Framework 4.0, Asp.net MVC 3.0, C# 4.0, WCF, SQL Server 2008, N-Unit
- Involved in AGILE software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology to achieve a highly efficient product.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Analyze and prepare technical specifications with UML diagrams (Use case, Class, and Sequence diagrams)
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for rich user interface in Windows application.
- Designed and developed Schedule jobs that run every day using windows services using C#.
- Responsible for implementing client-side programming and making asynchronous calls to the server using Java Script and jQuery.
- Consumed XML Web Services using C#.NET.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes, Views and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Developed Stored Procedures and fine-tuned it for better performance.
- Created Unit test cases for the web pages to test the functionality that has been created for the classes and was able to debug them.
- Involved in Normalization of the database and created queries to interact with the database.