- Over 6 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Bug fixing, Documentation and Implementation of Client/Server and Web Technologies for various N - Tier applications.
- Experience on latest .Net Framework (2/3/3.5/4/4.5/4.5.1 ) with N-tier Architecture model and design patterns.
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment including Scrum, and Extreme Programming.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5.
- Experience on programming, design, understanding, creating, deploying and consuming of XML Web Services, WCF services, REST Services and Web API.
- Perform all Facets of design, application development and testing within .NET architecture based on programming guidelines/standards.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11g/10g which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using T- SQL, PL-SQL.
- Very Good experience in developing Winforms and Webforms.
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design ( OOAD) with C# and VB.NET Programming skills .
- Experience in developing private and public Web API’s using ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ with Collection and SQL.
- Experienced in SQL for writing Indexes, and Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers under define function DTS, Transaction management, T-SQL, code optimization and performance Tuning creating tables and Indexes.
- Designed and modeled Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service hosted in IIS and Azure Cloud .
- Experience in working on Facets as well as EDI HIPAA transactions (835 & 837) and HL7 transactions.
- Hands on experience in creating and modifying reports with reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS.
- Experience with jQuery, JSON client-side light weight programming language skills.
- Experience in third party web technologies like Telerik UI ( Kendo UI ), Bootstrap 3.0 with responsive design.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Services.
- Good Experience in configuring and managing IIS 6.0/7.0- WEB Server.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server, Subversion and Visual Source Safe.
- Excellent programming skills and strong in Object Oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Strong Knowledge in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle, Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies, ER Diagram.
- Strong experience in the Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of multi-tier web-based applications and distributed applications using WCF/Web services Standards based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience with ETL/DTS packages using SSIS.
- Experience in developing, analysis and the creating unit test cases for applications using NUnit and MS Testing framework and troubleshooting issues with efficient reverse engineering and debugging techniques.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/NT/VISTA, UNIX
Web Technologies: ASP, ASP.Net 1.1/ 2.0, /3.0/ 3.5/ 4.0, Win forms, HTML4.1, HTML5.0, AJAX,DHTML, XML, SOAP, WSDL,XSD,XAML,WPF, WCF, MVC 3.0/3.5 Web Services, ASP.NET Web API
Languages: C#.Net, VB. Net, Java Script, VB Script, jQuery, C, C++, PHP, Visual Basic 6.0, HTML, React JS
IDE: Visual Studio. Net 2003/ 2005/ 2008/2010/2012/2015
Design Patterns: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Model View Controller (MVC), Facade, Factory, Singleton, DCOM and Object-Oriented Design, Dependency injection.
Reporting Tools & Others: MS SQL Reporting Services 2005, Microsoft Visio and UML, TOAD, Nunit, MS-VSS, MS-TFS, NuGet, OWASP, Power Shell, and Adobe Alter cast document server, Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS, Red gate tools.
- Used Agile methodology for task breakdown and SCRUM meetings for achieving SPRINT plan milestones
- Capable of deployment of Azure AD, Identity & Access Management, Azure Multi Factor Authentication Azure Trust Center.
- Implemented Agile development methodology and provided estimates, daily & weekly status report to the client on progress of the tasks.
- Developed the application using ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, JSON, HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using MVC frameworks such as Angular JS
- Designed and developed the User Interface (UI) of the application using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive page layouts and effective HTML page rendering.
- Used Angular.JS built-in directives, custom directives and services for developing interceptor and complex UI data table grids.
- Created Angular.JS controllers, services and used Angular.JS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities
- Used TFS for version Control and source code maintenance needs as per the client standards.
- Configures Azure cloud service for endpoint deployment
- Constructing triggers, stored procedures, user functions, views using SSMS 2014.
- Participated in user story analysis and brain storming sessions to better understand the user story and outline the acceptance criteria.
- Provided proper estimates after reviewing the acceptance criteria in the Review & estimate meetings.
- Worked closely with business analysts, development and testing teams to determine requirement specifications for feature implementation in agile and to support the needs of a dynamic business environment.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2017, .NET Framework 4.7, C#, ASP .NET, TFS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, SQL 2014 and .NET.
- Involved in creating the prototypes and requirements specifications by understanding and analyzing the requirements.
- Development and design of code, preparing test data, tests and debugs programs, revising refining programs as directed and code review.
- Involved in creating reports by pulling data from multiple lists and modeling the data by normalizing it using Power BI tool.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) on .NET Framework 4.0 using ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET Web API, ADO .NET, Entity Framework, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2.
- Developed C# code to transfer data from one SharePoint lists from external sources like Excel.
- Extensively used Entity Framework and complex stored procedures in T-SQL to fetch data.
- Used LINQ for querying the database and do object relational mapping.
- Designed and developed single page application using Angular JS 2.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Developed Stored Procedures & Functions on SQL Server (T-SQL) and Oracle (PL/SQL) database.
- Accessing the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using Web Services.
- Involved in the design and development of Workflows the process of District Facility Plan which will automatically triggers Notifications and assign approval tasks to specific authority.
- Technologies and Tools Used: Office 365, C#, J avaScript, jQuery, HTML, Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, SharePoint Designer 2013, MS Excel, MS Access, Power BI.
Environment: .net Framework 4.0, C#, MVC 4.0 Visual studio 2013, ASPX/Razor view engine, ADO.net, LINQ, C#, Oracle 11g Java Script, JSON, Ajax & JQuery, XML, CSS3, HTML 5, Web services, WCF, RESTFUL services, LINQ, MS SQL Server 2012/14, IIS 7, TFS and Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Culver City, CA
- Used Agile Methodology.
- Worked on Business logic layer.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from Software Requirements Analysis Phase to Design, Development, Testing, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Created data access layer using Entity framework.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC application using MVC4/5 Layout with Entity Framework.
- Developed Core Solutions for Business Logic Framework and Web API’s
- Created New Modules for each Individual Project for an Enterprise Solution.
- Developed New Angular Js Grids for the UI.
- Developed Document library application using LINQ.
- Developed Web Forms using C# under .Net framework 4.0/4.5 depending upon the Clients Requirement.
- CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Developed ASP.NET Web API services to return JSON and XML Format.
- Developed Web API’s Consuming third party Web Services.
- Deployed and Published applications on to the Server.
- Created SSIS Packages as per the requirements.
- Involved in Gathering Development Requirements. AJAX
- Involved in Code Refactoring and Code Standardizations Review
- Performed Unit Testing (UT) for application and reports.
- Performed Code Reviews of Team Members work.
- Created Database Scripts, Table Scripts.
- Developed T-SQL Queries.
- Also, used Azure for Scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project.
- Develop/modify TFS custom controls applications using C#, Visual Studio.NET.
- Involved in Performance tuning for Databases.
- Interact with Traders, Project managers and Business Analyst to resolve any issue in timely manner and keep everyone informed on the status of the project.
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Designed the user interfaces using Web Server Controls which are built on ASP.NET Server Controls and Infragistics Controls.
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Services, WSDL.
- Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- LINQ to Objects for WCF service call.
- SSRS for SQL Reporting services.
- SQL Server (OUTPROC) Session State Management.
- AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens.
- GUI was developed using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used .NET Framework 3.0 throughout the project and converted existing code from 2.0 to 3.0.
- Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through HTTP.
- Involved in development of UI (User Interface) Pages using the HTML, Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls and ASP classic controls.
- Involved in the design of the system architecture using UML and MS Visio, to develop class diagrams, use cases etc.
- Implemented SCRUM methodology for project management.
- Developed a demo version of the product to solicit and in corporate feedback into the design.
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database in SQL server 2008.
- Wrote business logic, lookup list and edits for data table in C#.
- Used Singleton, Class factory and Dispatcher Design Pattern.
Environment: .NET Framework, VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2003, Web services, XML, AJAX, HTML, IIS, SQL Server 2000 and Windows XP
- Developed new views using asp.net MVC and maintained existing ASP pages.
- Implemented business logic using C#.NET.
- Developed Classic ASP pages to maintain the existing applications.
- Implemented master page for Asp.net Pages.
- Implemented Broker management.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET and C# as code behind language to implement the business logic.
- Presented Data in connected and disconnected mode using ADO.NET objects.
- Created composite web custom controls for easy reuse.
- Edited XML files to configure ASP.NET applications.
- Designed a CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) file for giving a standard look and feel for all the Form.
- Implemented authentication and authorization.
- Extensively used Application and page level tracing feature of .Net to trace and debug the code.
- Created stored procedures to extract the data from the SQL Server.
- Developed the code to run the SSRS reports.
- Created the web reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed Web services using ASP.NET and C#.
- Provide extensive production support and fix problems in a short span of time.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, ASP.NET. ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, AJAX, XML, IIS, HTML, C#.NET, MS Unit, SSRS, Java Script, AJAX, JSON.