Programming Languages: C#, Java, C++, C, Perl, Python, R, Transact/PL SQL
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, DB2
Web Languages & Libraries: HTML5, XML
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, Eclipse
Design Tools: Rational Rose
Source Code Control: TFS, ClearCase, CVS, SCCS, SourceSafe
Hardware: Intel, AMD, DEC, HP, SGI, Sun Sparc
Operating System: Windows 8/7/Vista/ME/XP/NT, Unix, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, BSD
Libraries: Rouge Wave, Microsoft Foundation Library, Standard Template Library, BSD Network Socket Library API, OpenGL
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Software Engineer Lead
- Create repositories for middleware and create REST API’s for UI interaction.
- Enhance performance by identifying bottlenecks and devise solutions to the problems.
- Configure Jenkins build platform.
- Develop Spring MVC web applications, build RESTful web services, and integrate Hibernate middleware.
- Design and create data transfer objects.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Develop BigData cloud computing analytics. Develop map/reduce operations for high volume HDFS data using Spark on Cloudera Hadoop platform, interact with data scientists, validate algorithms designed by data scientists in cloud, extend cloud analytics, investigate visualization tools, and develop custom D3 visualization modules.
- Publish content in ElasticSearch. Create NoSQL database collection in MongoDB.
- Host micro services in Docker containers.
- Design and develop fast searching for the smallest prime number greater than a given number utilizing serialized b - tree data.
- Develop analytics for a chaining pipeline framework.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Architect, design & develop customized WS-Trust & WS-Federation compliant Windows Identity Foundation (“WIF”) Single Sign On (“SSO”) modules. Create identity provider Security Token Service (“STS”) & relying party STS to issue bearer tokens.
- Create custom SAML security token handler. Create custom certificate database store & API to access the data store.
- Extend the API allowing the ability to plug in multiple certificate stores.
- Federate metadata, signing & encrypting credentials, and update certificate store. Add modules to automate the federation metadata exchange, including certificates. Publish signed federation metadata. Integrate custom token issuer registry. Implement home realm discovery module.
- Federate with ADFS & third party STS. Prevent token replay via token cache. Configure trusts via certificate exchange among STS's.
- Create an internal STS to convert SAML 2.0 token to SAML 1.1 token & re-issue a new token in SAML 1.1 format to submit in SharePoint 2013.
- Extend claims through Claims Authentication Manager & authorizations through Claims Authorization Manager.
- Upgrade to from WIF 3.5 to WIF 4.5. Conversant in PKI infrastructure. Present investigative results to the team.
- Capable of building a fully custom extendable WS-Federation STS from ground up.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Contract assignment - did not work on any assignment even though paid. The primary contractor lost the contract renewal and was sitting in the bench for a couple of months.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Develop MVC .NET Framework based internal workflow application utilizing AngularJS, Bootstrap, and TypeScript in front end and Entity Framework database objects.
- Create data repositories for encapsulating domain objects and inject repository interfaces to controllers with dependency injection. Migrate and integrate legacy Access database into the new web application. Fix bugs, provide production support and assist rolling out new version into production.
- Design, develop, and test .NET Framework based online form processing web application utilizing MVC and Entity Framework based business objects.
- Create administration module to assign roles to form submitters and approvers, and grant access permissions.
- Design and develop module to enforce fine grained resource permissions to UI controls at a group or specific named control levels.
- Design and develop .NET MVC based application to update database content.
- Integrate UI front end controls jQuery and AJAX.