- 8 Years of IT experience with AGILE, SCRUM and heavy involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server, 3-Tier and N-Tier Architectures.
- Technical expertise in Confidential Technologies, such as ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, Web API, WCF, WPF, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, .NET Remoting, VB Script, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Restful Web Services, SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in building Cross Browser Compatibility Web Pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap.
- Worked in Designs using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in Implementing WCF Services and consuming using different Protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Extensive experience in Developing and Implementing XML Web Services using WCF, SOAP and LINQ.
- Experience on Web API to create HTTP Restful Services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Implemented Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Worked on Entity Framework to associate with database for CRUD operations and LINQ to Entities, LAMBDA Expressions, and OO Design Patterns.
- Leveraged Entity Framework and Repository Pattern to Build Data Access Layer (DAL).
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as MS Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, Subversion (SVN) and Git.
- Developed the administrative UI using AngularJS.
- Experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL Views, and SQL Queries.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across Cross-Browser using Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience in using Unit Test Frameworks (NUnit, xUnit and MS Test) and Performed Test Driven Development (TDD).
Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, C#
Confidential Technologies: .NET Framework (4.5/4.0, 3.5, 3.0), XAML, LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
IDE Tools: Notepad++, MS Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio.
Middleware: WCF, Web Services
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Confidential IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Modeling Tools: MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control: Git, SVN, Team Foundation Server and Visual Source Safe
Front End: Bootstrap, JQuery and AngularJS
Data Base: My SQL, SQL Server (2012, 2008, 2005), Oracle DB, T-SQLPL/SQL
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports
Operating Systems: Windows, OS X, Linux
Cloud Service: Confidential Azure
Others: SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), NUnit, MS Test, xUnitRhino Mocks, SharePoint
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked in AGILE and SCRUM environment regularly attending the Status Meetings and updating status to Scrum Master .
- Used Angular JS ng-grid directives as a part of client side development.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom Angulardirectives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Created proof of concept for implementing views in Angular JS rather than using razor for development.
- Used Html Helper methods to populate View Bag data to the razor views.
- Used Angular JS accordingly for validation purpose, browser detection and controls
- Designed and Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with WCF Binding concepts for making Data Binding for end points.
- Consumed JSON/XML data exposed by REST/SOAP.
- Involved in the design of the DAL using ASP.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities.
- Created Data Access Layer (DAL) abstraction by implementing Repository Pattern.
- Developed and maintained SQLServer Databases. Migrated all DTS packages to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and modified the packages accordingly using the advanced features of SQL Server Integration Services.
- Migrated Data from different sources (Text based files, Excel spreadsheets, and Access) to SQL Server Databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Created Database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQLServer.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Converted the application to Confidential Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Migrated SQL Server database to Confidential Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
- Created tests and performed unit testing using NUnit and Rhino Mocks.
Confidential, Redmond, WA.
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in initiation, eliciting, analyzing, recording requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the project in SDLC environment.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Developed application using C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, AJAX, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 fromnew development
- Implementing Client side validations using AngularJS,JSON and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Built Single page web application using Angular JS.
- Used RESTful in the AngularJS page with Web API.
- Enabled server side paging, filtering and sorting on Kendo UI Data Grid using Asp.NetMVC framework and WebAPI as the interface with the SQL Azure Database and SQL Server Database.
- Responsible for UI developments and custom views using MVC Razor and HTML, jQuery, XML and CSS which interacts with Business layer objects and contents from external source followed agile software development scrum.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Used SVN for versioning and revision of source code management.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services (web services) and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing solutions to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with business owners to assist in development of Business Object reports. Tasks including requirement gathering, development, testing and maintenance.
- Installing, developing and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS administration 8.0 in windows 2008 web server and Web Processing Service (WPS).
- Designed and implemented Data access layers (model) using LINQ for XML Data and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Designed various web forms using Master Pages in the application, CSS, skins and themes in Worked on .NET framework 4.0/Visual Studio 2008
- Coding and Tuning the queries, Stored procedures and functions, Triggers using PL/SQL
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework from visual basic (VB6) Application (C#.NET, Entity Framework).
- Performed unit testing using xUnit
Confidential - Nashville, TN
- Interacted with the Business users in understanding and gathering business requirements and Design of project.
- Involved in Coding Web Pages using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script.
- Designed and implemented components that convert disconnected record sets to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT files to HTML.
- Improvised user experience using jQuery and used for event handling mechanism to dynamically assign events on web controls.
- Data Grid control was used to display the data in a customized template.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Reader, Data Set and Data Adapter for access to data sources.
- Involved in redesign of the My SQL database to MS SQL Server database; wrote and maintained complex SQL queries, Triggers, User definedfunctionsand the required Stored Proceduresin T-SQL.
- Use C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier component using both connected and disconnected environment strategies.
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET, WCF and SQL Server.
- Coding and Tuning the Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions, Triggersusing PL/SQL.
- Developed reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Worked on the basic design of the website using the CSS, Master Pages and Navigation controls for consistent look and feel of the website.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- UML was used for the preparation of Use Case, Sequence Diagram, ER-Diagram, and Class Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in testing using the test-cases using NUnit framework.
Confidential - Battle Creek, MI
- Understanding and analyzing the client's requirement
- Involved in the development of new applications and enhancement of existing applications to provide additional functionality
- Worked extensively with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for client server applications
- Worked with WPF for integrated desktop applications
- Achieved database connectivity and data processing using ADO.NET
- Used jQuery for client side validations
- Used SQL Server Integration Services to upload data from Excel, Flat, Xml files into database
- Used SILVERLIGHT to provide media stream for customers to know more about the policies
- Worked on SQL ServerReporting Services to generate reports
- Used Visual Source Safe control for sharing and editing of data
- Used GitHub to manage and modify existing code
- Performed SQL operations using Oracle Database
- Implemented Custom Validator.
- Used SOAP and REST services for requesting information from endpoints
- Extensive logging and error handling was performed in C# using log4net
- Created tables and Stored Procedures in SQLServer2010 and used LINQ for querying objects
- Used Team Foundation Server as Source Control
- Be available on-call rotation to assist in project development, operational and maintenance issues in all the environments
- Involved in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Successfully implemented Agile Methodologies
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET, C# and the back-end database SQL Server. Analyzed client’s requirements and involved in designing the GUI
- Developed use cases and class diagrams for data and business access components of the system
- Implemented input validations using .NET Validation Controls
- Developed personalized views using Themes and Master pages
- Extensively used Data Grid & Data Lists to display data returned from Server
- Effectively used the State Management techniques i.e. Session State, View State, Cookies
- Developed ASP.Net user interfaces. Created user controls for headers and dynamic side menu using ASP.NET and C#.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents
- Created User and Custom controls to enable reusability and used rich server controls of ASP.NET
- Effectively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter to access data from MS SQL Server
- Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files OLEDB etc. to Access etc.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and complex SQL statements and Generated various reports using Crystal Reports