Achieving business objectives through intelligent and informed use of technology. Open to travel.
- 9 years of experience in software development in all phases of SDLC in Financial, Investment, Insurance, Health, Transportation, Bio-Technology and in Banking industry specializing in Web and Client/Server technologies in development of n -tier applications using Microsoft.Net
- Delivered series of software solutions including windows applications, web applications, corporate portals, B2B exchanges, e-commerce solutions, hosting solutions.
- Highly skilled with object oriented software design, effective coding practices, databases, and servers. Able to deliver a project from a concept through deployment. Experienced with capturing and documenting requirements from business users
- Experience with enterprise and web software engineering, technical and business analysis, and software engineering lifecycle.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB, WCF, WPF
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS data modeling, ADO.NET, DTS, Pl-SQL, T-SQL
Tools: Visual Studio.NET4.0/3.5/2.0/6.0, VSS, Clear Case, Star Team, SharePoint 2007
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/2000/NT/98/95/UNIX
Software Design Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio, ERWIN
Networking: Working knowledge of network protocols, routers, switches, DNS,
Web farm architectures, SAN
Confidential New York, NY Sr. NET Developer Dec 2009 – Dec 2011 Team Size – 3
Baxter HealthCare nation’s largest Pharmaceutical/Biomedical industry develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Developed & modified web & win applications for treasury department.
- For treasury department designed & developed USCC Cost Centers web application and Distributor Cost Center web application, using ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, Ajax, Silver light controls, WCF, UML, Java script ,Web services, Oracle 11g. Updated , modified existing applications, & Implemented security and coded various forms of the application for Distributor Cost Center, Data Request web, Transfer price for various cost centers globally using ASP/VB, Oracle 10 g.
- Created functionality in the Transfer Price and USCC applications so that all users from Active Directory can be pulled from application.
- Created and updated databases, tables, views, triggers, wrote stored procedures, used SSIS, SSRS packages.
- Generated reports by using SQL server reporting tools.
- Designed and implemented the security specifications for USCC cost center application
Environment: .NET 4.0/ 3.5,VB.NET, LINQ, XML, MVC,SOA, WCF, UML, Silver Light controls, Application Block, Java Script, J Query, ASP.NET, ASP, VB, XML, XSD, SSIS, SSRS, XSLT, Oracle 11/10g/ VSS, Ajax, Web Services, CSS, HTML, VSS, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Bugzilla
Confidential – Chicago, IL Sr. NET Developer 2007 Oct – Oct 2009 Team Size – 4
R.H. Donnelley is online local search & marketing company launched DexKnows.com, the company's online local search site. DexKnows.com takes local content and incorporates new search technology and new features, solution like Google & Yahoo ad words, PAD application, Profiles
- Worked with GOOGLE & YAHOO ad words, Pay Per clicks, packages, and SSIS, SSRS
- Integrated with Monthly Tracking application & created web services to interact with EMAILS LABS, 1 Million emails send monthly to customers without putting load on RH-Downley’s SMTP servers.
- Involved in understanding the functionalities/flow of the several internal applications like Google ad words, PAD and profile applications.
- Modified/Updating the existing applications and the database using SQL 2005, created stored procs, views, and functions
- Involved in designing, construction, updating of the web forms for application using VB.NET/VB, ASP, WCF, XML, ERWIN, ASP.NET, Ajax, CSS, ADO.NET, N-Unit testing, XML
- Involved in creating sub application called Taxonomy, which maintains the nodes of the listed profiles as per geographical areas in the tree Hierarchy structure
Environment: .NET 3.5, LINQ, MVC, WCF, ASP.NET, ASPVB, VB.NET, XML, XSD, SSRS,SSIS, XSLT, MS-SQL server 2005, Ajax, Web Services, ASMX, CSS, HTML, Silver Light, VS.NET 2005, XML, ADO.NET, T-SQL
Confidential – Sr. NET Developer WDM, IA 2006 Sep
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage started a re-engineering project to replace their existing Capacity Management application with new core functionalities. Capacity Planning:
- Analyzed technical requirement documents for the better understanding of the system on the technical perspectives.
- Designed database in SQL 2005 server tables, SSIS, SSRS, used DTS packages, new web forms to implement the new functionalities desired by Fulfillment team.
- Automate the manual processes of the importing History data & Hierarchy data for Capacity Planning and Budget Automation tools by using C#
- Constructed the application using ASP.NET, C#, multithreaded, Ajax, Web services, ADO.NET. Also involved in deploying and testing the application.
- Involved in designing BAT & CPT web forms that included General Ledger accounts, Fat Lines, Job Drivers, Planning Summaries, Volume screens etc.
- Involved in creating newly tool for Equity Derivative called Hierarchy Management which allows administrator to add new Accounting Units, Regions. Without programmer intervention admin can add new accounting unit/regions, change their location just by drag & drop by using mouse and much more functionalities.
Environment: C#, AJAX, SQL server 2005 BI, VS.NET 2005, XML, T-SQL, data modeling, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, SQL, Web Services, asmx, SOAP, Windows 2003
Confidential, IA 2001 Jul – 2006 July Team Size – 4
QCI is largest software Development Company in Midwest located in Iowa. Clients choose their preferred engagement model which ranges from consultants to augment their projects to QCI taking responsibility for development and delivery of the finished application.
- Gathered technical/business requirement documents for the better understanding of the system
- Designed and developed applications using .NET, Agile development method, C#, VB, VB.NET, Ajax, Java Script, ASP.NET, ASP, VB, COM/COM+, Web Services with SQL server 2000/2005 database.
- Designed databases in SQL server 2000/2005, Oracle 9; created database schemas, DTS, wrote stored procedures
Confidential, IA, 2005 Jul – 2006 July Team Size – 4 started a new project from scratch to allow the health department’s various personals, like Regional Coordinator, Service Director, State User, System Admin, Student, Team Coordinator, Training program, Certification Admin etc. to perform different tasks according to the requirements of different personals: - Online application to manage Health Care Financials for the State of Iowa. This was built in ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, Java Script, windows server with SQL Server 2005 as the database.
Confidential IA, 2004 Aug – 2005 May Team Size – 3 started a engineering project to allow the users to perform the insurance related tasks enter Claim, enter policy number, payment to claims, Subrogation, Salvage, generate reports, generate correspondence office automation, accounting integration and all other related to insurance business: - Insurance claims processing application. This was built in ASP.NET, DHTML, and XML using VB.NET with SQL server 2000 as the database
Confidential, IA, 2004 Jan – 2004 Jun Team Size – 4 Online Financial transaction processing application to interface with clients’ accounting system to automatically generate and clear ACH wire transfers for cities, counties, and municipal utilities throughout the state of Iowa. Also developed HTML sites as needed. : - This application has been developed by Visual basic, ASP, MTS, COM/COM+, Oracle 9
Confidential, IA, 2002 Oct – 2003 Dec Team Size – 4 started a re-engineering project to update their existing banking application. Project encompassed: Deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check book issuance, pending transaction commitment, activation/deactivation of accounts, deposit management, and withdrawal transfer amounts using ASP, VB, and SQL 2000.
Confidential, IA, 2001 Jul – 2002 July Team Size – 4The Freight management application was designed as web based in-house freight payment application. It supports Freight Data Entry either manually or obtained via EDI transmission from your carriers such as shipment invoice, carrier invoice, Invoice, Remittance advice, Bill of lading, Freight Bill Audit and Payment. Converted and developed Freight Payment application, using .NET from ASP, VB, MTS, COM/COM+, Access, VB.NET, and Java script, SQL server.