Senior .Net Developer/Software Architect with over 13 years of experience in programming. Have expertise in multiple programming languages. Have strong familiarity with client/server applications and has the ability to support quality assurance testing. Have proven ability to develop effective enhancements and adept at project and team management.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
Development Tools: Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, MVC, VB Script, Wise Install Scripts, XML, XHTML, HTML, VC++, MS Studio, XML parsers
Applications: MS Office, MS Access, Visio, DevTrack, Track - IT, Wise Installation System, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8i/9i
Techniques/Protocols: Visual Basic client/server n-tier application design/analysis, data access techniques (DAO, RDO, ADO, OLEDB, ADO.NET), SQL Server 2000(stored procedures, queries, system maintenance), SQL2005, TCP/IP, IIS 5.0/6.0
Senior .Net Developer/Software Architect
- Participated in requirements analysis and recommended technologies to meet business needs in early phases of the project.
- Participated in the initial design and development of database structures.
- Developed VA applications in C# using combination of WebForms/MVC in ASP.NET 3.5 and LINQ - TO-SQL.
- Design new screens or existing screens enhancements to facilitate new client requirements.
Senior ASP.NET Developer
- Facilitated database design and development of the 1st version of web site release.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented web site security in C# using ASP.NET 2.0 built - in security providers.
- Coordinated development efforts and deadlines with UI off-shore development team.
Web/Desktop Application Developer
- Developed and maintained core products, written in C# and C++ enabling effective communication within client corporate networks using MAPI and MS Exchange.
- Developed and maintained device portions of code base written in .NET Compact Framework, which gets installed and run in various Pocket PC and Smartphone devices.
Web Application Developer
- Developed and maintained corporate web site, multi-project solution all written in C#adding new features in presentation layer and making changes as requested by clients.
- Proposed and make database in format SQL2000 schema changes, adding new tables, stored procedures, and triggers necessary for project implementation.
- Worked with data layer using ADO.NET to optimize site performance.
- Implemented nunit tests for all new business objects and make sure they pass for service releases.
Web/Desktop Application Developer
- Developed and modified new web site functionality, like pre-population of existing PDF forms with traveler demographic data.
- Developed and maintained communications protocol with third-party XML Web Services, via SOAP requests and responses.
- Optimized existing middle tier code base and made necessary changes as business rules changes.
- Created new class libraries in .NET and exposed them to COM world via .NET framework Interoperability as a step in step by step migration.
- Maintained and developed enhancements for company’s core product, APSQuest, perform programming for new version, assist QA team with quality testing. Supported web developers with ASP data-accessing code. Planned and carried out programming for software releases without direct supervision.
- Design and implement client/server applications. Actively involved in facilitating migration of APSQuest to .NET version. Created screen scraping functionality for GE Capital, allowing data migration from AS400 or mainframe emulator into NCO’s system. Performed testing at client site.
- Designed PGP file encryption/decryption and FTP data file transmission functionalities.
- Programmed Oracle functionality that allowed clients such as American Electric Power to operate APSQuest software on Oracle.
- Developed HTML help application for APSQuest.
- Worked closely with QA to program enhancements for beta releases and perform quality testing.
- Reviewed bug fix orders from Customer Service, tracked with DevTrack, and implemented changes.
- Completed internal software adjustments for central server responsible for accepting data files from clients and printing checks. Performed customer service assistance, providing client-site technical service as needed. Carried out upgrade of ADO software from level 2.0 to 2.7. Implemented cost-cutting enhancements to internal software such as ACH processing application.