- 9+ Years of experience in the area of analysis, design, Development, testing and implement high quality software applications in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Agile (SCRUM) Methodologies.
- Two years of experience of using Microsoft azure as Platform as a service (SAAS) and AWS. Created EC2 instances and maintained health in AWS. Created web role to deploy service to Windows Azure.
- Experience in client, business tier and data tier application development of complex, n - tiered client-server applications using various technologies.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and develop Web Applications with MVC and ASP.NET, 3-Tire.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, deployment, documentation and maintenance of Web and Client/Server applications. analyzed, designed, and maintained large scale Web Applications
- Experience handling projects in various roles as Technical Lead, Senior Software Consultant and Programmer Analyst with expertise in Microsoft and other Open Source Technologies.
- Proficient in creating WCF services to implement SOA architecture and creating web services, web API.
- Excellent skills in database programming using SQL-Server, Oracle, Access, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Queries. Triggers etc.
- Efficient in interacting with business requirements team, coordinating with QA team, providing necessary support to End Users and ability to work independently.
- Experience in writing Technical Specification using UML Methodology including Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Passionate developer with excellent team working skills, with the willingness to learn new technologies and with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0, Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010/2008/ 2005, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, REST service, WCF, XML, JSON, Web Services, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, IIS, LINQ, AJAX.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2010/2008/2005, Oracle
Tools: Team Foundation Server, Windows Azure Platform, SVN, HP QTP, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, TFS, Visual Source Safe, Subversion/Tortoise, UML, Fiddler, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Windows Azure, AWS
Unit Testing: VS Unit Test
Version Control Systems: TFS, Visual SourceSafe, GIT
OO Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory Method and Model View Controller (MVC).
Modeling Related: UML, MS Visio
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Development of web pages in Asp.net MVC using client libraries such as JQuery and Bootstrap
- Development of web API’s for data exchange
- Involved in sprint planning, spike and release management phases
- Meeting agile methodologies parameters
- Creation of Data layer using entity framework.
- Development of unit test cases using Visual Studio Test project
- Deployment of application on AWS EC2 instance, Maintain health of instances.
- Monitoring of servers, DB connectivity and export tasks
- Working with different teams to provide data extracts.
- Created web services to retrieve information and used for communicating with other application and components.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Lead the team of 10 developers for childcare management system for Confidential .
- Prioritization of work items with state program offices.
- Developed the web pages with developers to make sure deliveries.
- Involved in all phases of release management.
- Created services using WCF
- Worked as a web developer creating asp.net web pages as well as writing the underlying API logic using C# MVC3 framework, contributing in getting the user stories completed within the timeframe
- Developed web services to interact with remote business objects and different supplier’s system using SOAP and RESTful services
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Lead the project in terms of scoping the project efforts, gathering requirements, interacting with the client teams and solution design
- Managed Azure resources (Traffic Manager, App Services, Azure Active Directory, Auto-Scaling, SQL-Azure and App-Insights)
- Worked with business analysts for story grooming.
- Managed a geographically dispersed team of 8 engineers Prepared test plans and test cases
- Deployed applications on the Windows Azure platform (SAAS), manage scalability.
- Created services using WCF
- Helped the test team understand the functionality of the application
Environment: Visual Studio 2013 (C#), WCF, MVC3 Framework, Oracle, NHibernate, Rest Services, Team Foundation Server, Agile Methodology, Fiddler, JSON
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Web Developer/ Team Lead
- Worked under an agile driven environment, involved in grooming backlogs, scoping development efforts and distributing dev/test tasks amongst team members
- Interacted with business analysts, product manager for product improvement
- Worked as a web developer creating web pages as well as writing the underlying API logic using C# MVC3 framework, contributing in getting the user stories completed within the timeframe
- Deployed application using Cruise Control, PowerShell and TFS Build System
- Developed a web module using Factory design pattern
- Resolved high priority bugs rapidly maintaining high quality and low downtown
- Worked as the onsite point of contact for the client providing prompt technical/functional support as per the project’s warranty agreement.
- Created test cases/test plans.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012 (C#), WCF, MVC3 Framework, Oracle, NHibernate, Rest Services, Team Foundation Server, Agile Methodology
Confidential, Norwood, MA
- Worked as a front-end developer involved in re-designing UI using a homegrown framework developed using .NET, CSS
- Refactored code to improve performance
- Documented project specifications and description as per the compliance guidelines