- 8+ years of extensive experience in developing client/server web applications and Windows applications in domains like Finance and Retail.
- Good experience with SDLC models like Agile, Scrum and waterfall through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like SRS, Design & Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation, UAT issues support, enhancing existing project.
- Strong knowledge and experience in application development using Microsoft.NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Extensive knowledge of applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for modeling a system as a group of interacting objects and implementing the system using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Sound knowledge of Multithreading and Caching using C#.Net.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and SOLID principles.
- Working experience is developing application using MVC, MVVM, Entity frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience in development of Windows application using WPF and XAML.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and Worked with ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Experience in Database Analysis, Design, Development, Normalization and Manipulation processes using SQL Server and Oracle.
- Hands on experience in designing SSIS packages, tables, database schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Normalization of Database Schema.
- Experience in data accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader & Data Set in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ), and LINQ to SQL & LINQ to XML.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Windows communication foundation (WCF).
- Experience in performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Worked with Version Control tools like Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Sub Version (SVN)
- Experience in software platform migration and production support systems.
- Experience in leading the team in critical circumstances and delivered quality product on time.
- Experienced in team and project management where the team size was 8.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills and a very good team player.
Languages: C# (.Net), VB.Net, PL/ SQL, Batch Scripts
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Win Forms, Web forms, XML window services, Web Services, AJAX, WPF, LINQ, WCF, SSIS
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle
MS Software Packages: MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel
IDE Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Office, Microsoft Visio
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, Subversion (SVN), GIT
SDLC Models: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Testing Tools: Quality center, Unit testing using N - Unit.
Web Servers: IIS 8.0/7.0 /6.0/ 5.0
Special Software: MSTFS, HPSD, Remedy 7
- Involved in the complete SCRUM SDLC methodology for development process including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Designed and implementation of user-centric software, with focus on usability by doing usability testing.
- Developed responsive web application which provides product catalogue, selling.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Views in SQL Server 2012 to access and update the database.
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Export Excel sheet data into SQL server by creating SSIS packages
- Responsible for coding the application using C# by following layered architecture and ADO .NET.
- Involved in the Unit testing and Integration Testing of different modules of the application with the help of Bugzilla tool.
- Wrote test cases for User acceptance testing
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, C#, JQuery 3.5, JQGrid 4.5, CSS, Stored Procedures, MSSQL Server, Bugzilla, SSIS
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in requirement analysis for Change requests and enhancements using SCRUM methodology.
- Designed and Developed programs affected by change requests and enhancements using C#.net, VB.net and Batch scripts .
- Prepare test plan specifications and conduct unit testing
- Co-ordinate the reviews and walkthrough
- Move the deliverables to production and get them verified by clients
- Work on the support tickets to resolve the issues in production
- Maintenance and enhancement of this existing application and servers
- Participate and update in status meetings, review meetings with clients
- Responsible in getting Knowledge transition of new applications / new enhancements from development team following ops certification process
- Co-ordinate with clients and offshore team to get the deliverables on time with quality
- Involved in analysis for migrating 350+ EAM applications from Windows server 2003 to windows server 2008 (Development, Test, Stage and Production)
- Installing the necessary packages in the new servers and setting up all the 350+ applications in the new servers for all 4 environments.
- Involved in Code changes due to server upgrade
- Checking compatibility using ACT and Flexara tools
- Wrote test cases for Unit testing, UAT testing.
- Testing of all the application in 3 environments (Development, Test and Stage)
- Plan the production implementation and communicate the stake holders
- Migrate the applications in the new windows servers and provide the support for initial run
- Transition the applications to EAM team
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, HTML, XML, Agile, ADO.NET, Batch Scripts, VB.net, ASP.net, MSTFS, Control M, Log Parser, ACT, Flexara, MSSQL, Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Servers
Senior Software Engineer
- Deployment of the application in production environment after undergone IQA, EQA
- Interaction with Clients during initial phases of the project to gather requirements.
- Worked in the preparation of use cases, test scripts and technical design document.
- Developed Web Application using VB.net in .Net Frame Work 2.0.
- Designed and developed rich user interfaces with ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java script, Ajax.
- Designed and developed databases in SQL Server 2003 database.
- Involved in the Unit testing and Integration Testing of different modules of the application with the help of QC & JIRA tool.
- Trained and mentored entry level engineers.
- Contributed towards team, project and quality management.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, SQL 2003, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Web Services, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML, QC, JIRA
- The middleware components are implemented using VC++ to interact with webservices.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using SVN
- It is implemented in Waterfall model.
- Wrote SQL scripts and extensively designed and developed Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages in SQL Server 2003 to execute various database routines.
- Involved in the Unit testing and Integration Testing of different modules of the application with the help of QC tool.
- Deployment of the application in production environment after undergone IQA, EQA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process and Waterfall including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and Design patterns like Abstract factory.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML, j Query, CSS and ASP.Net Controls.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Designed and created the logo and UI elements using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Created business object and data access classes using C#.Net, ADO.NET built-in libraries.
- Performed Functional and Unit testing and involved in bug-raising and bug-tracking activities.
- Converted project specifications into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps.