- 4+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based and Client - Server applications using .NET /Web Technologies
- Expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework (4.6 /4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, C#.NET, Web Services, WCF, REST, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, HTML, HTML5, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2010, AJAX, ADO.NET.
- Experience in Middle tier using RESTFUL Web services using WEB API and WCF
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects, LINQ, Entity Framework, to interact with databases
- Experienced with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) design patterns such as Singleton, Abstract Factory,
- Experienced in responsive UI design and tools such as HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Managing and monitoring service engines, and updating the state of SOA composite applications
- Expertise in Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC) application development.
- Experience in creating Single Page Application using AngularJS
- Good Understanding of Vue JS
- Experience with Data Accessing including Data Adapter, Data Reader, and Dataset in ADO.NET And security features like Authentication, Authorization, and WCF security.
- Experience working with Stored Procedures, Functions, T-SQL Queries, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2016/2014/2008 and Oracle 11g
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environment and Version control (TFS, GIT)
- Good experience in coordinating and working with other developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, flexible and versatile to new environments, self-motivated a good team player and have worked in multicultural environment.
.NET Technologies: Asp.net Core 2.0, Entity Framework, ASP.NET 4.6/4.0/3.5/3.0, ADO.NET, Win forms, MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, Restful Services, Web API, WCF, SOAP, XML
Databases: SQL server /2012/2016, PL/SQL
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub
Reporting Tools: SSRS
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Unit Testing (Nunit)
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 7.5/7.0
- Involved in SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the Health Care Web Application using ASP.NET MVC, Jquery, Angular JS, WebAPI
- Developed business use cases, sequential, collaborative, activity and class diagrams for the enterprise presentation and business and data access components of the system.
- Designed and Developed Web Application layer in MVC 5.0 using the Presenter model.
- Designed classes following OOP principles and implemented them for best code reuse using .Net framework 4.5.
- Used API Controllers to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Used Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself. Enhanced pages with JQuery AJAX methods which provided user interfaces to display the data on the web page and to make asynchronous http calls to the server side.
- Performed Verification and validation process for the code written by making use of Jasmine and Karma testing framework by testing across various scenarios of the Angular JS Application
- Provided Technical Code Reviews of C#7.0 and SQL to ensure DHS standards and Microsoft Standards are effectively maintained
- Worked on Handling Exceptions, Session Management and Routing in MVC 5.0
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management
- Worked with AngularJS routers, forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Used $http to handle data communication in JSON format between controllers and view.
- Worked with Angular JS custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both Restful and legacy network services.
- Used Entity Framework 6 as a part of the Data Access Layer to access the database to map stored procedures and relational data which was used to manipulate data in the database.
- Endure that the code is written keeping in mind any security issues such as SQL Injection.
- Developed RESTful and WebAPI solutions for a large-scale data analysis system using JSON & ASP.NET.
- Worked on Token Based Authentication in WebAPI2 to make sure authenticity is maintained.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control and source code maintenance needs
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Worked on ASP.NET 4.0 Framework, C# and MVC design and develop the In -Flight Food Management application.
- Implemented validations using Data annotation in MVC.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented Entity framework Code-First Approach to retrieve and store data in entity models.
- Worked on Service Tier in WCF for interoperability with other platforms, technologies and for building the custom solutions.
- Implemented the WCF Services/consuming the Services with the Security and Debugging Mechanisms.
- Implemented MVC Action filters Authorize, Handle Error, Output Cache to handle specific behavior of each controller.
- Implemented server-side validation using Data Annotation such as Required, Regular Expression to set the validation rule/information.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) to develop the solution.
- Debugging PLSQL objects to analyze various issues raised by client.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC application(myLudus Application) using MVC4 Layout with Entity Framework.
- Developed multi-tier web application with the use of Web Services Restful web services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Implemented ASP.NET Web API services to return JSON and XML Format.
- Used Entity Framework as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented data objects, Mapping and executed stored procedures through dB Context and dB Set.
- Used jQuery UI drag and drop for interaction on markers along with a custom jQuery tooltip that fetched a JSON document of information for each marker
- Used jQuery/AJAX to make saving a marker and deleting a marker as well as other things asynchronous
- Created a jQuery drop down menu on the home page display along with their marker color
- Created and consumed RESTFUL WEBAPI services to insert, update and delete data from database.
- Worked on WebApi2 Security Principles to maintain authenticity of the Application
- Involved in Database Design and creating Database tables, Views, Stored procedures, Indexes in SQL and T-SQL and Performance Tuning.
- Maintaining the version control of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins, Triggers to process large collection of products and used Data Reader, Data Adapter, SQL Command and Dataset for retrieving data from database using SQL Server 2012.
- Used TFS for source control and task tracking
- Involved in code review meetings to ensure the requirements and standards are being met.
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Developed XML web services to send the request / to get the response from/to backend systems.
- Extensively used of XSL & XSLTs to render the data on the web pages.
- Redesigned the existing AS400 application into .NET application.
- Implemented all the web methods and class methods by using C#.
- Created the user controls (ASCX) and code behind classes by using C#.
- Designed & developed web forms using ASP.NET.
- Developed stored procedures and functions to perform various transactions/ operations by SQL Server.
- Used the Java Script for the client-side validation.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in Code review phase. Extensively involved in Stored Procedures Optimization.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous Integration
- Worked closely with the business analysts and gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in sessions identified effective uses of technology to meet their business needs.
- Followed Waterfall methodology during whole life cycle of project.
- Developed the Bulletin board system using 3-tiered Architecture involving ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, AJAX
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Implemented the business logic/rules using XML, SOAP based web services in C# and integrated the ASP.NET web services with the solutions.
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#) for logs to the database.
- Used ADO.Net classes to get the data from the database.
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key, etc.
- Used AJAX AutoComplete to provide better search experience.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in AJAX Server Control to develop the GUI.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Created stored procedures, triggers using SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008.
- Written Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using Server 2008.
- Resolved Security issues like XSS, SQL Injection and persistent and non-persistent vulnerabilities.
- Developed user reports by using SSRS.
- Execution of Unit test cases to ensure code coverage attains the standards.
- Used TFS for version Control and source code maintenance needs.