- Microsoft Certified Professional .NET Developer with over 6 + years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of web based, Client Server and N - tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience of Designing and developing software applications with the.NET Framework (5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 /2.0 ), ASP.NET ( 4.7/4.6/4.5/4.0 ), ASP.Net MVC (5.0/4.0/3.0), VB.Net, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX,SWAGGER, LINQ, WCF, WebServices, Web API.
- Experience in developing presentation layer using Web Forms, Telerik controls, Windows Forms, infragistic Controls.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft design patterns like Model View Model Patterns (MVVM), MVC, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WCF, WPF and Web Services.
- Proficient in Cascading, Master Pages, User Controls, Themes, Skins, HTML, HTML5, XML, CSS, Style Sheets, Java Script, jQuery and Razor Syntaxand worked with ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Expertise in design, creating and deploying consuming of XML Web Services, REST services, WEBAPI and WCF Services.
- Extensive experience in working with LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML and RESTservices.
- Experience in designing and development of applications using MVC design patterns including Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model.
- Used Test Driven Development, Agile/SCRUM in a fast-changing environment.
- Expertise in MongoDB for migrating various MongoDB versions on different platforms.
- Utilized Sitecore CMS solutions to design .NET application features.
- In-depth knowledge and experience SQL Server integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS).
- Experience in N-Logger for handling exceptions and logging them.
- Experience in creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Developed, coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs and implemented different sitecore pipelines.
- Worked on roles and users, and workflows in sitecore.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
- Work experience on the source control software packages like GIT and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Expertise in Team Foundation Service (TFS)for task assignments, tracking andreporting the issues.
- Experienced in handling exceptions using windows logging, text logging and database logging.
- Expertise in database programming involving Stored Procedures, functions with SQL Server 20012/2008/2005/2003 .
- Experience in performing Unit and Integration testing in the Development, System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance testing (UAT) including Bug reporting and Fixing.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
Programming Languages: C#, .NET (5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET, HTML, HTML5 T-SQL
UI Technologies: Telerik controls, Winforms, Angular JS
IDE tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2010/2008, SQL Server management studio
.NET Frameworks: .NET Framework 5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2003
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2012/2008)
Servers: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003, Microsoft IIS (10.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Source Control: Team Foundation Service (TFS), GIT, SVN
Confidential, Chicago, IL.
- Involved in initial phases of design, analysis and elicitation of requirements
- Developed the web application utilizing ASP.NET MVC WEB API2.0, HTML 5, CSS3, and Bootstrap which provides performance data visualization to users.
- Designed the application using an WEB API architecture that promotes a clear separation of business logic and data access tiers.
- Implemented components with angular material as UI and get the consume service using HTTP Client and RxJs Observables.
- Implemented Dialogue models using angular material and Ng bootstraps.
- Implemented Token based Authorization using Data power Token and customer global exception filters.
- Extensively used Microsoft Dapper for connecting the MS-SQL server.
- Train the resources on contract administration and FERC expectations.
- Implemented Swagger for WEBAPI testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2014 for accessing the database.
- Performed Unit testing using NUnit framework.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.7, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Dapper, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.0, AJAX, jQuery, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, IIS 8.0, TFS.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in designing and implementing different web applications in Sitecore MVC.
- Developed multiple web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#, Java script, jQuery and AJAX .
- Worked on implementing claims based and token based authentication with Sitecore, implemented different sitecore pipelines especially altered HttpBeginRequest pipeline of sitecore to tweak the sitecore's internal functionality.
- Used .Net framework 5.0/4.5, n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for applicationdevelopment.
- Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
- Worked on MongoDB database for transactions, schema design and indexes.
- Created and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB. Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as wellas performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Worked on common shared views and views for UI using JSON and jQuery.
- Handled the exception using N-Logger techniques.
- Integrate Content Management functionality into existing browser-based solutions through the use of REST APIs.
- Developed .Net Core Web API's and hosted in Azure.
- Writing the Contract models, Domain models to consume the Rest Services and converters to map between contract models and domain models.
- Developing software application and associated processes using the Microsoft stack using .NET Core 2.0.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS, Also used Azure for Scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation using Validationcontrols using both Custom validation and JQuery was written for Client side validations.
- Worked on roles and users, and workflows in sitecore for CMS system.
- Involved in implementing the logic using C# and OOPS concepts.
- Involved in developing WCF Web Service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, ModelView Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Worked on Swagger API for RESTFUL web services for ease customer interactions with the remoteservice.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2012.
- Provided support and also involved in maintenance process for various applications across the enterprise.
Environment: VisualStudio2012, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Stack, Sitecore 8.0, WCF,SWAGGER, MONGODB, Entity Framework 6.0, Java Script, JQuery, TFS 2012, WCF, IIS 10.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, REST, LINQ, XML, Windows server 2012.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture and Database Connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, and Custom Controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services, and consumed and published XML web services in the application
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Involved in Integration Testing of the entire application.