- • Over 8+ Years of experience in designing, developing, maintaining, modifying and supporting software applications in domains such as banking, insurance, health care.
- • Experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Data Modeling, testing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, client - server applications, N-tier applications, and Windows Services based.
- • Extensive knowledge with hands on experience on Client/Server and Web & Windows Based applications using C#, VB. NET, MVC, Angular JS, Node.JS, ASP. NET 3.5/4.0, WCF, WebAPI, Entity Framework, WPF, LINQ, ADO. NET, Ajax, SQL Server … XML Web Services, Oracle, WCF RESTFUL, JSON, JQuery.
- • Expertise in creating User Interfaces using Web Forms, User Controls, various Custom Controls, Validation Controls and validating user inputs using validation techniques.
- • Experience in implementing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- • Developed and implemented web applications into SITECORE systems using SCRUM Agile methods
- • Very Good experience with the Web services REST API and SOAP.
- • Migrated web applications into the SITECORE CMS System.
- • Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks and MS unit Tests.
- • Acquainted with the concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation, have used them wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) is needed.
- • Experience in developing rich, uniformed User Interface using CSS, Microsoft Azure, Master pages, Themes, AJAX Controls, Web parts, Agile Development and JQUERY
- • Solid experience in creating WCF, WPF Services.
- • Worked with ASP. NET AJAX to create rich UI Web Applications and to improve performance.
- • Developed, Configured and Consumed Web services in C#. net using WCF, WPF.
- • Hand on experience on Design Patterns using GOF and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- • Experience in implementing the design Patterns like MVVM (Model View View-Model), MVC Architecture.
- • Experience in Agile Scrum Methodologies and UML for designing Applications (Use Case, Activity, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams).
- • Experience in Agile Methodologies and played as Scrum Master and Created Burn down Chart, User experience Case Studies, Sprint Resource Progress Tracker, Impact Analysis, Defect Tracking, FIR Report's.
- • Have practiced project enhancements using SPRINT mechanism to stabilize the productivity & scalability of the application.
- • Managed in all aspects of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including architectural design, gathering business requirements, project estimation, project schedule planning, resource planning, evaluation of third party solutions, evaluating new technology stack, conducting feasibility studies, Functional/Design Specifications documentation, HLD, LLD and support of systems ranging from stand-alone applications to multi-tiered web architectures.
- • Good experience in analysis and design in the RDBMS environment and experience in development of Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server …
- • Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), and Sub Version (SVN) for version control.
- • Performed unit testing and integrated testing for fixing the bugs, writing test cases, test plans and generating test scripts.
- • Experience in implementing LINQ by using LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to SQL for converting source code data
- • Experience with Reporting services like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and Active Reports.
- • Ability to adapt to new environment and open to learn new technologies in a team and as an individual good at problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Sr. Net Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Designed the Dashboard application using MVC 5, Angular JS, C#, Entity Framework, WCF.
- Visual C# .NET , Visual VB . NET , Entity Framework LINQ, WCF, Microsoft SQL database development. Web API, JQuery, Telerik and Software life cycle using Class diagram activities.
- Extensively worked on User Interface pages (aspx) using C#, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML, AJAX, JQuery, Java Script and to implement complex Business Rules and Validation of front end forms.
- Setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, and Java Script.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Widely resolved angular scope issues.
- Modified and Created the Look - up tables for Portal Application using WCF.
- Responsible for development of Brokerage Analysis Portal: (Web Application).
- Made the Unit testing and Integration testing for the Dashboard application.
- Worked with Angular JS 1.5 for FA-Fee Levelling Tool Application UI modification.
- Migrated the Source code repository of KBW from SVN to TFS using GIT-TF.
- Worked with Team-City for Build of projects. Wrote PowerShell scripts for command line step in team city.
- Worked with Octopus to deploy the projects to DEV/UAT Servers. Deployed the IIS application, Windows Service, Package to APP server, Shared Assembly applications.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for post deployment of various applications.
- Designed the code automation from SVN to TFS.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in SQL database.
Senior . Net Developer
- Application was developed using C#, Crystal reports, SQL Server 2016 as a backend.
- Involved in developing applications using .NET4.6.1 framework.
- Interacting with client for requirements, discussing the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development.
- Worked on various types of testing like System Testing, Regression, Integration, and Performance Testing.
- Developed application using N tier methodology and followed AGILE methodology. Worked proactively in designing (UI and database) using an N tier architecture and analyzing the web track (both Web & WCF Application) by coordinating with business analysts and segregated into various layers (UI, Business, Service, and Data Access)
- Involved in Generic classes for Business Layer and Data Access Layer using C#.
- Supports and facilitates the posting of data, programs, forms, HTML pages and graphic images for existing and new applications and also writing the complex queries in SQL.
- Developed complex MVC Controller, View Models and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Responsible to improve the responsiveness of the overall application using HTML5, and Angular JS.
- Used Ajax control took kit to develop rich user interface experience. Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer (Model) using ADO. NET Entity Framework Model, LINQ to Entities, and C#.
- Worked on Web API and web services to Consuming the data and created the repositories for performing task modules.
- Retrieved JSON data from RESTFUL web service by using AJAX to get resources from database and populated the data to client side.
- Used agile methodology during rewriting the application and adding new features to the application.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Implemented forms based authentication to perform authentication and authorization.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing.
- It uses XML technology to provide efficient and exhaustive search functionality and also used XSLT to transform the XML documents.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server), Test Driven Development (TDD) project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing Test scripts for the system testing.
- Actively participated in Sprint /Scrum meetings/Release planning for project discussions and managed the time effectively.
Junior . NET Developer
Confidential, Grand Haven, MI
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Designed and developed the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Designed Web Forms using ASP and VB. NET .
- Involved in gathering requirements, creating functional specifications, analyze and design of the application
- Front End application modules were developed using C# and Web Forms
- Developed Cascade Style Sheet (CSS) for inclusion in ASP.net pages, which enabled for central control of page layouts and colors and fonts.
- Involved in GUI Design
- Implemented presentation layer with all UI components (ASP. NET ) for the end - user application
- Design and development of Business Logic and Data Access Layers
- ADO. NET is being used for stored procedure calls and for other data base manipulations from data access layer
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, and agile methodologies and Model View Controller (MVC)
- Implemented Page Level Error Handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs
- Developed functional specifications and program specifications, based on documented business requirements
- Creating test cases for each of the business logic in the application and performing NUnit for the application
- Developed (SSIS) Integration packages for Data Integration and Data Transformation between different data sources using transformations such as Fuzzy Grouping, Aggregation, and Union
- Actively participated in End User Training.
- Used Agile Practices including Test Driven Development and Code refactoring for the development of the project.
- Production support to existing Core Java application.
- Developed minor releases to existing Core Java application.
- Analyzed, designed and developed this web application.
- Wrote and validated functional specifications, prototypes, design documents, coding standard and UML object model for all class libraries and code modules for interaction with SQL Server 2000 backend data objects.
- Developed web pages using HTML, ASP. Net and Master Pages.
- Created ADO components using C#. Net to build the data access layer.
- Created component for email and many other functions in C#.
- Developed database objects such as stored procedures, views and Functions in using SQL Server 2000.
- Developed XML documents for frequently accessed data.
- Worked with ASP. Net Web Forms, ASP. Net state Management.
- Developed web pages using ASP. Net web controls and server controls.
- Worked on Test Plans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements and necessary resources.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, C#. NET, ADO.NET, Java Script, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, HTML, CSS.
- Responsible for Module Analysis, Design, Development & Maintenance
- Responsible for creating Database Design, Tables, Views, Database Procedure, Triggers, Indexes, and Database Events using DML & TSQL
- Created data layer class modules that passed parameters to and executed stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Involved in creating Software Requirement Specifications for the application.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages using c# code - behind.
- Developed Master Pages using CSS, & Web User Controls.
- Used ADO.NET for retrieving data from back end database SQL.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2010 with ASP.Net using code behind C#.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, View and triggers to access data from SQL Server database.
- Used various validation controls and data view controls extensively.
- Implemented error handling for the web pages by displaying appropriate user readable error messages.
- Write complex SQL queries for validating the data against different kinds of reports.
- Responsible for Data Analysis and Customize Report Development
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.NET, Java Script, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, CSS.
Languages: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET,
Tools: & Technologies ADO.NET, LINQ to Entity Framework, Web Services, User Controls, Agile, Scrum, Team Foundation Server, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, WCF, WPF, Java Script, VBScript.
Development IDE: Visual Studio …
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server … Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Web servers: ISS …
BI Tools: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
Frameworks: Microsoft.NET …
Version Controller: Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, TFS, SVN.
Methodologies: Agile, OOPS, OOAD, SOA