- Innovative and accomplished principal engineer with extensive enterprise architecture experience within highly competitive markets.
- Analytical and professionally skilled in developing enterprise - wide applications and system integration solutions through periods of accelerated growth.
- Expertise in leading engineering teams to deliver scalable, robust enterprise-wide framework components for solutions to business systems requirements.
- Interpersonal communicator focused on building relationships and promoting collaboration across business lines to drive positive change and comprehensive business approaches that enhance productivity and increase profitability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud Technologies
- Distributed Systems
- Program Management
- Leadership & Training
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Standards and Governance
- Application Design
- Process Automation
- UI/UX Design
- Problem Resolution
- Database Design
Software Development Technologies: .NET (C#, VB.NET) Power shell SOA WCF LINQ ASP.NET .NET CORE Java J2EE Spring PHP VB6 VC++ MFC
Cloud Environments: Microsoft Azure and Supported Services Amazon Web Services
Architectural Research: BigData IoT Machine Learning Xamarin and mobile space Node.js F#
UI/UX Environments: HTML5/jQuery XAML WPF Infragistics components Kendo Java Script Angular JS Indigo Studio
Data Interchange: JSON XML XPath XSL XSLT SOAP
RDBMS Environments: SQL Server 2008 - 2014 MS Access 2010-2014 IBM Db2 T-SQL/SQL Oracle
ORM Environments: Entity Framework NHibernate
NoSQL Environments: REDIS MongoDB DocumentDB DynamoDB
Development Tools: VS.NET 2012- 2015 MS Visio VSTO Eclipse Azure Portal Resharper Postsharp Ghost Doc
Internet and Intranet: Internet Information Server (IIS) Tomcat
Code Management: GIT SVN Clear Case Vault Visual Source Safe
Operating Systems: Windows 7 &10 Windows 2012 Server MS DOS Linux
Miscellaneous: JIRA Confluence Loupe UML MS SharePoint MS Office Rumba Mainframe
EXPERIENCE & NOTABLE CONTRIBUTIONS:
Confidential, Campbell, CA
Principal Architect (Senior Lead Engineer)
- Leading the effort in migrating the existing applications/services to the cloud infrastructure. Adoption of micro services architecture and containerization to achieve scalability, high-availability etc. Instrumental in achieving a continuous integration and deployment environments.
- Designed and implemented RESTful services built upon service-oriented enterprise architectures and frameworks that are secure, scalable, extensible, interoperable, manageable and serviceable.
- Designed and implemented of enterprise shared components like a logging system for Confidential products using Loupe. Aspect oriented programming using post sharp was leveraged to mitigate separation of concerns.
- Designed implemented and optimized platform enterprise database using SQL Server 2014 as well several support tools and scripts to automate processes for configuration, build and continuous integration and deployment.
Core Technologies: Platform components developed with .NET platform in C#, Java/J2EE/Spring, PHP, Node.js and SQL Server/MongoDb. Several components run in Azure leveraging Miro services using service fabric, IOT suite, service bus, Azure AD, Queues, SQL Azure, EF, ASP.NET, MVC and Power Shell; NCache and REDIS was used as a distributed cache store.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Developed the architecture for a comprehensive enterprise-level framework used by multiple applications and components across the enterprise.
- Architected an intelligent, centralized, process automation and mainframe scraping application with designer capabilities to setup and execute RUMBA mainframe processes.
- Developed an IBM Db2 interface enterprise system for downloading and processing data from any Db2 data source in an asynchronous and efficient manner. The application increased scalability and productivity immensely.
- Architected and developed an enterprise-wide application to track non-par cases and potential redirect them to par facilities. The application enabled the Nurses, case managers, etc. to track the members admitted in non-par facilities in real time and send daily reports to medical directors, resulting in cost savings by transferring members to more cost effective par facilities.
- Architected and developed an enterprise-wide application to track overpayments, potential dollars recovered and market analysis, resulting in additional recovery of $2.5M every year.
Core Technologies: UI was designed using Infragistics and WPF components and SQL Server was the preferred backend. C#, VB.Net, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, ASP.NET, MVVM, XAML, WCF, WPF, SOA (Web Services), SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access 2003-10, VB 6.0, COM, ADO, ADOX, RUMBA mainframe, SAP Crystal Reports, SAS, IBM DB2
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Principal Engineer and Architect
- Designed and developed technical infrastructure for Confidential, a recorded Voice and Webcam Video, Screen Video or Screen + Webcam video application by interfacing with Direct-X core libraries.
- The client GUI was built using WPF and provided features to view and tag recorded multi-media content, which could be uploaded it to a secure server on the cloud (AWS). Once videos are uploaded, a link is generated to share the content securely via email or to be posted to social networks.
- The client was also available as an Outlook plug-in.
Core Technologies: C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Remoting, Reflection, XAML, WCF, WPF, Web Services, AWS, SQL Server 2008