- A full - stack experienced Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, has gained more than 10 years of experience in developing applications using .NET, SharePoint, Azure and related Microsoft technologies.
- Worked extensively in all phases of a software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering, object oriented analysis, defining architecture, designing, implementation, unit testing, documentation, standard reviews, production support and maintenance.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, leadership skills.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 , SQL Azure
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, OData, REST, Language Integrated Query (LINQ), WCF, ADO.NET, Windows Services, WinForms, Console Applications, Class Libraries.
Web/XML Technologies: AngularJS, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, SOAP, ASP.NET Web Services, RESTful Web Services, Bootstrap, CSS3 and HTML5
Collaboration Technologies: SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online/Office 365 Administration and Development, Installation and Configuration, Upgrades and Patching, Apps/Add-in Development, Custom Branding, Designer and Coded Workflows, Timer Jobs and Event Receivers, etc.
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Cloud Computing IaaS, PaaS, Virtual Machines, App Services, Storage Accounts, SQL Azure Databases, Cloud Services, Visual Studio Team Services, Virtual Network, CDN, Visual Studio Application Insights, etc.
Frameworks: .NET Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/5.0 , ASP.NET, Workflow Foundation
Unit Testing Frameworks: MSTest, NUnit
ORM Tools: Entity Framework
IDEs: Visual Studio, NotePad++, EditPlus, PowerShell ISE, PowerGUI, etc.
Languages: C, C++, C# .NET, PL/SQL
Protocols: HTTP, SOAP, TCP, UDP, SSL
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Visio, SharePoint Designer
Web Servers: IIS (Internet Information Server), Node
Source Control Tools: VSS, TFS (Team Foundation Server), SVN, Mercury, Kiln, TortoiseHG
Chart and Reporting Tools: SSRS, SharePoint BI Tools & Office Store Apps, PowerBI, PowerQuery, etc.
Operating Systems: Client Windows 7/10 Server Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Scripting: PowerShell, Batch files, etc.
Other Tools: XMLSpy, MapForce, WinMerge, Reflector, ReSharper, Browser Developer Tools, Perfmon, DevPartner Performance Monitoring Tool, Memory Profiler, Fiddler, TFS Code Analyzer, FxCop, etc.
- Enhancements of Stator Production windows forms application. It is an Asp.Net 4.0 C# Windows forms application; data source is SQL 2005. Updated the application to generate and printing of the barcode labels for different assembly line products. Allow labels generation for multiple products selected from form UI and produce high quality barcodes in the limited label space, unit testing, and clickonce deployments. web application optimized to run on tablet. Allows staff/guards to scan car stickers and track visits to the Resident Drop-Off Facility. The application provides number of features. allow sticker registrations, expire/renew stickers, validation rules prompts to flag inappropriate visits, search/sort, filter results to name a few. Asp.net MVC application, SQL server backend, Bootstrap/jQuery components for styling/validation. automated septage receiving billing system. This system will allow self-service receipt of septage by independent carriers using a real time payment gateway. A system that will allow the client to integrate real-time billing of metered septage receiving. The solution proposed is a combination of the existing industrial controls, a billing / customer management system and a custom middleware layer managing the flow of information between the two systems. Enhancement of the ASP.NET web application, Windows Workflow Service, WCF Service, integration with ClientAce.NET, dotNetCart and dotNetCharge third party products, Entity Framework.This web application was implemented to integrate with Salesforce. Application would host documents extracted from multiple data sources (SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2013 and SQL Server database). I was involved in designing and implementing the data extraction solutions from multiple data sources into the file share. Implemented PowerShell scripts and Console Application to extract terabytes of data. Application supported Full and Incremental runs.
- Branded intranet portals for multiple customers. Implemented custom Themes, styles, etc. converted design files into custom master pages, responsive design for multiple devices.
- Implemented TFS on premise and online service for multiple development shops. Configured team projects, upgraded projects from VSS and other source control systems. Trained developers on using basic & advanced TFS functions (check-in/check-out, Branching & Merging, Compare history, Build and Deployment, publishing template)
- Upgraded 35 existing customer applications from classic ASP to ASP.NET Web Applications, migrated the application code to Windows Azure web roles and data to SQL azure. Implemented TFS build & deployment configurations.
- SharePoint Portal implementation, Infrastructure setup, installation and configuration of the SharePoint farm, upgrades from previous farm versions to the latest version, patching, administration, custom development using farm, sandbox solutions and apps/add-ins, SharePoint hosted, Provider Hosted add-ins. Designer workflows, InfoPath forms, custom branding, integration of CMS system with SQL server.
Tools: /Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, OData, RESTful Web Services, Language Integrated Query (LINQ), WCF, ADO.NET, AngularJS, Java Script, jQuery, Knockouts, XSLT, JSON, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Computing IaaS, PaaS, Virtual Machines, App Services, Storage Accounts, SQL Azure Databases, Cloud Services, Visual Studio Team Services, Virtual Network, Service Bus, CDN, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online/Office 365, Workflows, Entity Framework, etc.
Team Lead / Systems Analyst
- Enterprise e-Commerce Web Application Development. Number of Projects Implemented/Supported: 6 major projects and delivered more than 20 Bi-weekly releases to production using agile methodology. Commerce Server with SharePoint as development platform.
- Responsible for managing the project end to end throughout SDLC.
- Developed & delivered some complex user stories which generated lot of business revenues (e.g. Expedited Shipping, Live Chat, Seamless integration with xbox.com) and cost savings by some user stories (Exit Survey, data tracking framework, etc.). Worked on build automation and made it 100% automated (single click deployment for entire web Application)
- SharePoint 2007 web application upgrade to SharePoint 2010 platform for better user experience.
- Responsible for managing the project end to end throughout SDLC. Automated the build and deployment process in order to make single click smooth deployment.
- Written numerous PowerShell scripts, within which loaded SharePoint modules and executed the cmdlets
- Batch services, Windows service, Console application, Multithreading. Worked as module lead. Developed a windows service (daemon process) which would simulate a file watcher and execute the batch service based on the incoming file. Worked on batch service to process the input file using multi-threading in different app domains
- Complex Web Services with multithreading, windows service, batch utility. Managed the application throughout SDLC. Used composite objects pattern to store custom objects which would be used to interact data between multi-threaded calls.
- Real Time Service Orchestration developed in SOLAR. Multithreaded Web services.
- ASP .Net Web services upgrade to WCF service. Hosted the service on multiple endpoints. Developed the request / response schema of the service and written business logic (XSLTs) to transform the same to back-end services schema.
- Update the NG check status for CMs to enable them to transact online for redeeming points, etc. Complex Web Service with Multithreaded calls to multiple back-ends. First complex + composite web service developed in the history of our SOLAR portfolio. Managed the project throughout SDLC. Developed the request / response schema of the service and written business logic to transform the same to back-end services schema. Used thread pool to spawn new threads and managed to call 5 different back-end services in parallel to meet the response SLA.
- Complex Web Services with Multithreading.
- Developed the request / response schema of the composite service and written business logic to transform the same to back-end services schema. Written business logic to apply credit card rules within workflow engine.
- Data Dictionary is the repository of all the global elements present in existing service schemas which could be reused. So eliminating the data redundancy & making services more maintainable & compact. Created web application with Ajax framework to load the schema elements within custom grid with pagination enabled.
- This projects deals with environment test support for the existing services which are already deployed on Production server. Was an active member of test support group of the project and used to support DIT, SIT environments. Troubleshoot and fix issues with deployed web services, Enable the tracing.
Tools: /Technologies: C# .NET, WCF, ASP.NET Web Services, ASP.NET Web Application, XML, XSD, Visual Studio, XMLSpy, MapForce, Reflector, ReSharper, Multi-threading, Ajax, Batch Service, Windows Service, XSLT, WSE 2.0, 3.0, IIS, Web Services Contract First, SOAP Tester, MDP Tester, DST Builder, DSMD Builder, TCC Reusable Components v2.3, SOAPUi tool, Web Service Studio, SVN, etc.