- Open to all level positions (Entry to Senior).
- Java (2 years), .Net (2.5 years), Android developer (1 year)
- Open to relocation anywhere in the United States, relocation assistance required.
OO Languages: Java, .Net C#, .Net VB
Data: XML, CSV, JSON
Databases: tSQL, mySQL
Tools: Eclipse, Microsoft SQL Server Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2015
Web Development: .Net ASP
Collaboration:: CVS, SVN, Github
Patterns: Singleton, Facade, Factory, MVC
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB
Frameworks: LINQ, ADO, REGEX, .Net, J2SE, J2EE (Servlets), WPF, WSE, jQuery, GWT, PhoneGap
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/7, Android
Testing: Junit, Nunit
Patterns: MVP, DAO
- Maintaining legacy .Net ASP/VB warehouse management applications while developing new enhancements for more modern applications using .Net VB, ASP, C# and MVC.
- Includes new design and revamping old designs for easier maintenance and efficiency.
- Maintaining and creating background services that export and import data to various applications.
- Includes REST API calls to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Leading and training two developers in .Net, SQL, clean coding, OO, and Agile practices, etc.
Environment : Visual Studio 2015, .Net VB, .Net C#, CSV, XML, WPF, SQL, Agile
- Performing various audio and video editing tasks according to client needs.
- Audio extraction, noise reduction, insertion, removal, and cleanup.
- Raw video data rendering (Lossless compression).
- Handling video transitions, subtitles, closed captioning, visual effects, etc.
Environment: Movavi Suite, Camtasia Studio, Audacity
- Currently developing and deploying desktop applications in .Net for clients based off of specification sheets.
- Developed Applications performed data transformation from csv files to various formats.
- More complex applications involve data imports from a FTP server to a MS SQL database using TSQL.
- Data is then displayed in a desktop application using WPF, complete with full table maintenance functionality and basic user security/administration.
Environment : Visual Studio 2015, .Net VB, .Net C#, CSV, XML, WPF, SQL
Confidential, Clarence, NY
Associate Programmer Analyst
- Helped bring a project to meet a targeted deadline - A trade web application built in JSP, hosted by Tomcat.
- Corrected several database connectivity inefficiencies with code and query optimizations.
- Cleaned code, fixed bugs, and properly redesigned JSP pages.
- Added various functionality enhancements and fixed improperly implemented ones.
Confidential, Westminster, CO
- Contracted for Rsc Solutions - Located in Wyomissing, PA.
- Primarily working on a financial ratings web application that uses HTML for the front end and Java/MongoDB for the backend.
- Handling backend functionality enhancements defined by Business Analysts.
- Handling defects logged in JIRA.
- Includes analyzing, fixing, and testing.
- Building out a small suite of tools for basic office management.
- Uses Java Swing and a MS SQL database., stored in a local SVN.
- Works off a modular design, with easy integration of data.
- Currently contains an Inventory module that enables easy search, addition, removal, and updates for office equipment and software.
- Handles import/export to MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Handles data driven business rules to create alerts. (IE: Former Employee that still has equipment assigned)
Environment: : MongoDB , Jboss, Java, Entites (Java), GitHub, JIRA
Methodologies: Agile (Sprints, Morning Meetings, Iterative Development)
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
- Assisted in development of a major asset management product.
- Performed various testing and bug fixing.
- Developed Administration section for an asset management product.
- Handled User Management
- Handled Modular Development
- Includes customization of types, attributes, permissions, tasks, work orders, permits, etc.
- Helped normalize the MS SQL database for table reuse, cleanup, and flexibility.
Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ
ServiceNow Developer (Production Support)
- Developed various parts of ServiceNow (Sandbox → Dev → UAT → Production)
- Handled tickets from Users.
- Researched and debugged issues or developed enhancement requests.
- Developed and tested in Sandbox/Dev, uploaded to UAT in an update set afterwords, then pushed into production after it cleared the UAT team.
- Developed UI Policies, Data Policies, Client Scripts, and UI Actions.
- Created new forms, altered business rules/ui behavior, etc.
Methodologies: UAT Testing, Agile
Confidential, Princeton Junction, NJ
- Performed manual testing, debugging, and functionality enhancement on a new web application.
- The application was built using Java and GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and hosted with Tomcat.
- Testing comprised of UI testing and database queries for verification.
- Debugged the application as a locally hosted GWT web application, claimed Mantis tickets and then dug through the corresponding code to fix various issues.
- Functionality enhancement included mapping PDF fields to a java Properties file as well as a MySql database look-up table.
- Created two Android Demos and one Android Prototype.
- Bench-marked and assisted in testing a website in development (Existing product version upgrade)
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
Software Development Engineer
- Led and organized project and code documentation efforts.
- Trained the intern in basic C# and OO Principles.
- Designed and built utility projects to speed up development.
- Redesigned and cleaned existing projects.
Environment: : .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.0, WPF, XAML, XML, C#.
Methodologies: UAT Testing
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
- Research and development - Benchmarking various databases such as MS SQL and Oracle.
- Benchmarks include Importing and Querying.
- Machine Sensor Data was read from csv files, parsed into objects and variables, and then inserted into the selected database using JDBC drivers. Batch sizes varied from 10k to 100k.
- Recorded data was written to a csv file, with MS Excel used to view the results.
Environment: : Java, IDE (Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite), XML, DB(JDBC, SQL, Oracle, Cassandra), Maven