- 7+ years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, research and implementation of several applications related to client/server, N - tier and Web based technologies in financial, infrastructure and health care domains.
- Experience in designing, developing and testing applications built on Microsoft stack for hybrid cloud environment.
- Experience in Machine Learning, LUIS, Cognitive services, Azure Bot services and Microsoft graph API.
- Good knowledge of building application using Azure Service fabric, App Service, Search API, Microservices, Azure B2C and B2B.
- Experience in building applications with distributed messaging using Service Bus Queues, Topics and Relays.
- Highly Skilled at constructing high-performance and highly-scalable applications using . Net framework with Azure components.
- In depth knowledge in Visual Studio and writing C# code to migrate . NET applications and services from on-premises environment to Azure.
- Extensive experience in using State Management Techniques both server and client side.
- Experience in .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC 4.0/5.0, AJAX, Web Services(SOAP), Pl/SQL, SQL Server
- 2005/2008/2012, WPF, Web API.
- Adapted web application to run in Windows Azure against SQL Azure using Azure Queues for background processing
- Comfortable in writing PowerShell and CLI commands
- Efficient in developing BOTS using Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Strong hands on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of XML Web Services, WCF services, RESTful Services and Web API.
- Strong experience in Object-Oriented design and programming.
- Experienced in working on .NET Frameworks 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.7.
- Web Applications development using Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015, ASP. NET CORE, ASP. NET MVC 5, ASP. NET Web Forms, C#. NET, CSS, HTML 5, Application Blocks, Entity Framework6, 6.2.
- Windows application development using Silverlight, WPF and MVVM.
- Good experience in designing services with WCF SOAP, WCF REST and ASP. NET Web API, Windows Services.
- Extensively used LINQ (LINQ to XML, LINQ to SQL), ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Extensively used various ASP.Net features like Caching and Session for State Management of Web Applications.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP. NET authentication Forms-based Authentication, Windows Authentication and authorization mechanisms like .NET roles and SQL Server roles.
- In-depth knowledge in SQL Server 2012, Database design, data extraction, transformation and writing Stored procedures, functions, triggers, SQL profiling, Query optimization and Performance enhancement.
- Experience working with source control tools VSS, TFS, Git.
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills coupled with excellent communication skills and able to work individually or lead others.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects or assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent Written, Verbal Communication, Analytical Skills skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked onsite with the offshore team as coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: C#,C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL
MICROSOF .NET TECHNOLOGIES: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, WCF,MVC,WPF, WEB SERVICES, WIN FORMS, WEB FORMS
DATA BASES: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000, MS ACCESS 2010/2007, ORACLE 10G/9I
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS SERVER 2008/2003/2000, WINDOWS XP, VISTA/ WINDOWS 7, UNIX, LINUX
IDE: MS VISUAL STUDIO.NET 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, RTC.
REPORTING TOOLS: CRYSTAL REPORTS, SSRS
NETWORKING PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SOAP
Confidential, HARRISBURG, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing the application using scrum (agile) methodology.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 5.0 and Web API's N-tier web based applications using Visual Studio2015.
- Extensively used C#.Net for developing and design of business logic in Test Driven Development.
- Utilized Entity Framework code first approach to build Data Access Layer for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access.
- Responsible for building a custom single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using AngularJS client side MVC design.
- Developed background process infrastructure on top of Windows Azure Queue.
- Created WCF REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to clients.
- Extensively worked on debugging tools like Fiddler for HTTP Errors.
- Involved in designing and development of the applications and database model for web application.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Created Data Access Layer (DAL) abstraction by implementing Repository Pattern.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging, Regular Expressions and Session Management etc.
- Created SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and views in SQL Server to interact with database.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts, Cursors, triggers for database transactions on SQL Server 2012.
- Used ADO.NET to access the Data Layer, an integral part of .NET Framework.
- Experience in deploying and testing Web Applications on Microsoft Azure.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
ENVIRONMENT: MS Visual Studio 2012/2013, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF, LINQ, MVC 5.0, Agile development, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Web Services, Winforms, IIS7.0,crystal reports, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLST, JQuery, Angular Js, Knockout Js, Bootstrap, TDD, Team Foundation Server, Windows 7
- Actively involved in SCRUM meetings discussing the implementation, integration of backlog modules considering the released version of software and best practices for solutions.
- Worked with n-Tier Architecture involving Services Layer, Data Access Layer, and Business Layer.
- Major role in the development of the web application using ASP.NET MVC 4.0, C, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Angular JS and AJAX.
- Experience in created WPF GUI interfaces for load look up screens.
- Creating WPF applications using MVVM architecture.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces , classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET
- Designed and developed data access layer, which would connect to various databases for various groups.
- Worked on SOA Service Oriented Architecture and consuming WCF web services and WPF. Worked on CSLA Component based scalable logical Architecture framework.
- Used web services (WCF, Web API) to interact with data layer to access data from the database.
- Followed OOPs concepts in coding the project and got involved in re-designing legacy applications to OOPs.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Good exposure with .Net Framework 2.0 3.0 3.5 4.0 4.5 in implementing WCF Windows Communication Foundation.
- Implemented Data access layer (DAL) using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve and manipulate database information.
- Actively used cursors, functions and calling procedures from one package to another package and created dynamic sql statements in Oracle using PL/SQL and ADO.Net.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate custom Error Handlers.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
ENVIRONMENT: .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, TDD, HTML5,CSS, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005, Winforms, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API, Ajax, crystal reports, Bootstrap, Angular Js, MS Dynamic CRM, MVC, WCF, WPF, SSRS, IIS, PL /SQL.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in the Agile/Scrum based development phases.
- Experience in Bootstrap3.0 library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML5 elements to models.
- Utilized Modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Involved in consuming REST services for secured token exchange.
- Designed and Developed views in MVC 5 using Razor Engine.
- Experience in the development of models, view models, views, partial views and controllers
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts in requirement gathering and design review activities.
- Used Entity Framework Core Model as the Data Access Layer Model First and implemented the CURD Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- MVVM Design Pattern being used to create architecture of the Project.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Developed RESTful services using Web API, which in turn returns JSON.
- Designed and developed Restful web service using Asp.NET Web API Core that communicates with other system in the company and used internally for jQuery Ajax functionality.
- Developed Administration Module DB Objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures and Views SQL Server Management Studio.
- Extensive working experience in database Design and development, writing Complex database sub quires using Joins, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Involved in identifying business requirement by gathering, analysis, design and developing using Scope Language.
- Used Agile methodology and SCRUM to study system, consolidating requirement, establishing inter process relation and team communication, using Agile our team developed cross functionality and distribution of requirements and understanding the current working of system.
- Experience in PowerShell Scripting language to automate daily jobs and create tools.
- Experience in COSMOS Big Data Application.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, Viewstarts and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts
- Experience in consuming and creating services using Web API.
- Experience with Object Relational Mapper using Entity Framework Core.
- Involved in writing object models to establish relationship between the front-end and the backend to perform CRUD operations on the data.
- Normalize the Access database tables so that data can be more easily migrated to more robust backend databases.
- Created databases and database objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to the database and written functions, User Defined functions and triggers in SQL server.
- Experience in creating views and stored procedures and optimizing them as required by front-end developers for easier implementation on forms.
- Scheduled and monitored SQL Server Agent Jobs to run various Store Procedure in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with Power BI. Created, Maintained & scheduled various reports in Power BI Reports.
- Maintaining the Source code in Visual Studio Online (VSO). Interacting with source code using with latest technology called Git Extension.
ENVIRONMENT: Visual Studio .NET 2017, .NET Framework 5, Agile Methodologies, COSMOS (Scope)
- Accomplished in creating different modules for the HRMS software such as User management, Administration, Recruitment, Planning, Performance management, Time sheet, Payroll processing and Employee Manager Portal.
- Generated different tables, SQL queries and Stored Procedures for managing organization information in the database.
- Write SQL queries and Stored Procedures using Common Table Expressions and Temporary Tables.
- Created a master page and dynamically linked the pages based on the user role, implemented user level themes to Cater for the different users and developed different GUI screens using CSS.
- Achieved objectives by working closely with clients and implementation team to understand & analyze requirements by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Drafted and maintained training manual, use case manual and documented exceptions for the future references of the team.
- Used MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the team collaboration by sharing project related document, source code control and version controlling.
- Ensured the quality and accuracy of the deployed software by communicating consistently with the implementation and testing team.