- Dedicated Software Engineer offers a strong record of driving strategic IS and IT solutions and proven technical acumen complemented by a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information systems.
- Conscientious and goal - oriented risk-taker blends the principles of project and business management and keen knowledge of the software development lifecycle with a range of applications and technologies to foster leading-edge application development and transform strategic plans into workable solutions.
- Recognized leader brings strong analytical and communication skills strengthened by a proactive, can-do, and collaborative approach to managing technology-based business projects, driving high ROI, and improving organizational effectiveness within fast-paced environments.
Software Engineering • Information Systems & Technology • Performance Optimization • Software Development • Project Management • Client Relations • Troubleshooting & Repairs • Research Methods • Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) • Structured Analysis & Design • Object Oriented Analysis & Design •Business Analysis • Application Architecture • Systems Administration
JR. .NET DEVELOPER
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Created UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams which were used in developing and testing the application
- Participated in the weekly team meetings and drafting out the priorities for the week and updating the end of week status.
- Handled exceptions using try catch blocks.
- Effectively used Session and Cookies for users to validate and to make a timeout for the connectivity with the database.
- Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Adapter and Data Reader were extensively used to receive and display data obtained from the database.
- Utilized Ajax Controls to reduce the client server round-trip time, hence enhancing the performance of the application.
- Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views for the data access were implemented in SQL Scripts and tested in SQL Server 2012.
- Implemented UI design using HTML and CSS.
- Added new functionality, enhancements and improvements on the overall application.
- Re-wrote existing code and added new code to existing code base.
- Visual Studio 2012 was utilized as the IDE tool for the development of the project.
- Version control of the source code was managed using TFS.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Contracted for a major project and tasked with interviewing stakeholders to elicit and gather business requirements and amalgamating results.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Engaged to provide exceptional customer service in supporting customers with purchases and special requests while generating sales and managing inventory control, stocking, and merchandising.
- Exceeded sales goals and loyalty accounts by 200% per annum and consistently ranked in the top 3% among a team of sales performers.
- Additional Professional Experience: Credit Analyst, Operations Officer, and Teller with Lagoon Home Savings & Loans